Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This was so poignantly and eloquently penned! Imagine if the writers had done something like this at their storyboard. 

If I had read this before watching the show I would have yearned as a viewer to see this love story. The definitions of the two characters which seem complementary to each other, but are so complete together. The success of the show lies in these lovely definitions the fans express. 

Even in what I see as the worst track of the show, there was this yearning for each other. For someone, one loves beyond the realm of worldly hopes and dreams. The longing to be with each and to be truly at peace only with each other, even when they had the riches of the world and other relationships. To be able to share the abyss of pain with only each other and no one else. 

I have my share of issues with the show and the execution, but this is a good lens to view the show, the story of Anurag and Prerna; who lived only for each other. 

Edited by Brule - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As usual, A Crisp and Beautiful post Aduu... 🤗

It's tougher than we thought to say Alvida to our edgy couple 😆, who didn't have much happy moments together, yet had the power to have us all stick to them patiently till now. Will be missing them like anything. 😔

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

RES ❤️ as always you pour your heart out in posts ❤️ and make our heart us do dhak dhak along with you 🤗

Truly Beautiful  

Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

For one last time....

This is not just talk. It truly comes from my heart! The consuming desire to tame my heart which leaps like a hummingbird in flight today, carrying within a hurricane of different emotions altogether, and the cause of it all being, Anupre! 

Anurag and Prerna, two people who had completely distinctive personalities. Love and Inspiration their names meant.... created a love, so breathtaking, reminiscent and unblended.... which spreaded smiles, bursted laughs, warmed hearts, wrenched souls and even watered eyes at times, without having them to die by the end of it all, to get their togetherness! They fell in love, they flew in love, they fell apart, they got broke, they grew, they came back, they came together and they healed..... Earning their inseparableness in this lifetime only! 

Their whole devotion was to live in love, absorbing passionate devotion to one person! Which was Anurag to Prerna and Prerna to Anurag.... But the journey to get what they wished for, was filled with full of pitfalls at every step they took. Though, the Universe never had their lifelong separation as it's plan for them, but it definitely had a whole Pandora box of tests, barricades and Kasautiies ready for them to be crossed before reaching on to their final destination! 

The guy who din't believe in anything like "love", one fine day was lectured about the Thornbird and it's prominence, by the girl who believed in fairytales, mushy love stories and happily ever afters! At that moment, they had no idea what their future held for them, that it already had plans to collide their worlds and make that "Thornbird" as the important chapter of their lives ahead.... They had their moments, when they felt themselves to be one of the most cursed souls to ever exist in this world, but deep down they knew all along that they will be together. Their yearning for each other, only cemented the true depth of their strongest emotions! Till they saw and held each other again, they remained omnipresent in each other's dreams and lives! 

Their flaws, their mistakes, their imperfections made them as raw as the first drop of rain and their love as one of it's kind. Their belief that nothing had the power to separate them anymore, made their love based upon a virtue, that will last as long as our lives and beyond.... 

"Nothing is too emotional, too taboo or too strange.... In love'! They believed it, they followed it and they will live through it! ❤

Parica, I can't thank you guys enough for playing Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma and making Anupre happen! If you two wouldn't have been there, I wouldn't have fallen in love with them the way I have.... You guys literally breathed life to your individual characters and gave me the onscreen couple I would cherish for life! Thanks alot and wishing you all the luck, success and prosperity in your lives ahead! ❤❤🤗

So beautifully written.... have no words to appreciate. Its heart touching one.

Very true about PaRica, if they weren't AnuPre I wud never ever have loved them so much, or even never watched this show.

Yesterday in the AnuPre AT, I mentioned in my post, you all are such a wonderful writers. I admire almost everyone's write ups, takes on the episode or a certain scene or a character. Hats off to you.

Edited by Eri-Kavana - 3 years ago