Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

As a female, this attack feels personal . One doesn’t even have to be an Indian to feel this pain. 🤢

What the 🤬. Just got to know there was another one? 🤬

yes another one....the same tactics.....raped, died and burned by the administration..🤔

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Exactly!! And the govt is busy summoning people for “weed/drugs” use.

To be a patriotic, it’s fine... but I hate this nationalism divide 😵

I am OK with the patriotism and Nationalism...but don't tell me what to do or that I am antinational....talk about the celebrities...call them whatever you want.

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I don’t care either.

Indian sadhus around various temples smoke weed, that too openly, how come no one questions/interrogates/summons them to ask where they get their “drugs” from? 🤪

I think it’s hilarious. Sab ki fav ka naam ayega. 😆

NCB knows EXACTLY when and where people use drugs....tab desh nahi barbaad ho raha tha....ab election ke time ye BW ki celebrities ko pakad kar desh bacha rahe hain...

Now after that 2nd rape in UP....I am 200 % sure that SRK will be called...they will even try to phansao him somehow....imagine that will drown the voices protesting against Yogi and BJP.....no one even bother....SRK will be the scapegoat this time.....first was Deepika.😳

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

I hope so... i just want to tear down the system. End justfiy the means.

That's fine if they're tearing down the system of hard drugs, sex trafficking, criminals etc in bollywood but yahaan pe toh bas people are being arrested and summoned for weed.....

Originally posted by: Sharpener

That's fine if they're tearing down the system of hard drugs, sex trafficking, criminals etc in bollywood but yahaan pe toh bas people are being arrested and summoned for weed.....

They will never tear that down....kyonki sab mile hue hain.....does anyone believe that NCB came to know NOW that BW smokes weed.....everyone knows it....but they have the orders now......

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

well selmon bhoi as of now is safe humein aur kiya chaiyeh 😆

This years Salman might get arrested in November not October 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This years Salman might get arrested in November not October 😆

after lame ass comedian u start being jotshe too🤣
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

after lame ass comedian u start being jotshe too🤣

I got that yearly warning level raise ( I didnt even curse this time) 😆

But now I can see the future. Tomorrow Massive amounts of cocaine all over Mumbai 😆

Arjun Rampal must be pleased. This is the first time his name has been in media in a like a decade

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The way BJP news was getting happy with S superstar, they were making it obvious about SRK. Salman with a new court case is not even breaking news, let alone earthquake news.

Warriors must be super busy writing fan fiction with SRK as villain and he was jealous of Sushant. Some of them have started posting it as well like SRK was master mind behind murder and he was sitting and watching it from Mannat.

Only good thing - This is turning out as circus and their career won't be affected.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think it's srk, it's shahid, but I don't think they have anything on shahid but the party video, was formerly in Kwan, friends with mad mantena