Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

SP has its slots full now. In December Jinn show is ending and whose show is going to replace this show we don't know. I think we have to wait for a long time to see Rhesha in some show. 

There's a rumour that Rhea has been approached for ektas new show which is a love story of older guy and young girl, don't know how true it is, if Rhea accepts this show then she'd come back soon on colors at 10pm.

That's true..let's see what happens

Oh really? I haven't heard of the colors show. But I saw a rumour of Rhea doing Boss season 2 with KSG but I didn't like the trailer of Boss season 1. So I really hope she doesn't do it. I also kind of don't want rhea in an EK show 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

That's true..let's see what happens

Oh really? I haven't heard of the colors show. But I saw a rumour of Rhea doing Boss season 2 with KSG but I didn't like the trailer of Boss season 1. So I really hope she doesn't do it. I also kind of don't want rhea in an EK show 

These are just rumours nothing has been finalised yet. Rhea has worked with balaji during the initial stage of her career so I think she won't let go the opportunity of working with her. I don't mind if Rhea works with her but not this serial, I now want to see Rhea with someone who is young like zain imam and shivin narang. 

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Such a doll...!

The strain of separation is evident...her try to look and be more confident is in her dialogues..

May we get to see you back soon.. amazing us just like you amazed us with different shades of Mishti...

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suryavni

Such a doll...!

The strain of separation is evident...her try to look and be more confident is in her dialogues..

May we get to see you back soon.. amazing us just like you amazed us with different shades of Mishti...

Yes she isn't happy and is forced to shoot this video, we can clearly see the betrayal on her face. RS and SP ki saazish hai ye she knows this, that's why in her pinkvilla interview she said that 'I don't know whether this is channels decision or Rajan sirs decision but I'll accept it'.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They have completely wasted Rhesha's potential and chemistry. They deserved to much but they got nothing 🥺

Poor fans are still fighting, I think it's time they should move on, RS is not at all interested in the show, he won't listen to them. Looking at the way things are going on in the show we can clearly see that he is planning to end the show with low trps and he is making sure that the show has a pathetic ending and fans start hating it🤬

fans will definitely hate the ending. But the love for Mishbir will never fade and we will always cherish Mishbir ka story. No doubt in that! Hatred and anguish will remain for a long time against the channel and PH for sure

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

fans will definitely hate the ending. But the love for Mishbir will never fade and we will always cherish Mishbir ka story. No doubt in that! Hatred and anguish will remain for a long time against the channel and PH for sure

Rhesha as mishbir were the only saving grace of this show given the way nikita has been writing crappy screenplay and Shrinita churning out the most pathetic senseless tracks. MishBirians will never forgive RS. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/STARTVUK/status/1314507718804283392?s=20

A new message ❤️

Sorry Rhea MishBirians have decided to boycott SP so we won't keep watching SP😆