Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Fans should take a break and stop trending now! Apni mind and haathon ko break de..Itni mehnat ka koi acknowledgement b nahi mila.Its really sad.

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFq-tTnDPuO/?igshid=95cqimtiezyk

It's confirmed, the show is indeed going off air 🥺

All the trends that mishbir fans did were of no use 😭

💔

pallavi25 thumbnail

They’re using Kokila to say goodbye to Meenakshi Rajvansh? What an irony! 

All those thousands of tweets by fans fell on deaf ears as expected. SP and DKP won’t budge! Unfortunately it’s a youth show and young people have no say in TRPs hence all those other regressive, ridiculous shows go on for years while youthful romance gets shut down. 
In a way we are lucky that the show is not stretching or else they would have made it a full fledged Saas Bahu Saazish show. We will cherish our Mishbir as the unique couple with an unusual love story! 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallavi25

They’re using Kokila to say goodbye to Meenakshi Rajvansh? What an irony! 

All those thousands of tweets by fans fell on deaf ears as expected. SP and DKP won’t budge! Unfortunately it’s a youth show and young people have no say in TRPs hence all those other regressive, ridiculous shows go on for years while youthful romance gets shut down. 
In a way we are lucky that the show is not stretching or else they would have made it a full fledged Saas Bahu Saazish show. We will cherish our Mishbir as the unique couple with an unusual love story! 

This show could have been much better than this saas bahu aur devrani saga that they have been showing since mishbir wedding. There was so much to explore and the show and mishbir had so much potential but for one character they destroyed the entire show and mishbirs lovestory 🤬

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

This show could have been much better than this saas bahu aur devrani saga that they have been showing since mishbir wedding. There was so much to explore and the show and mishbir had so much potential but for one character they destroyed the entire show and mishbirs lovestory 🤬

Any idea confrontation kab hoga and kab yeh drama khatam hoga? Let mishbir remain childless. But uska baccha nahi chahiye. Has shah finished his music video shoot?

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Star plus is so heartless from the beginning🤡 kitne shows ke fandom ke Saath they have done this 👎🏼

Really feeling sorry for fandom and their hard work 😭 

DKP and Rajan shahi congratulations for ruining our beloved show

Only thing that disheartened me is that I will not be able to see Rhesha chemistry again 🥺

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LiNdASoUmZ

Star plus is so heartless from the beginning🤡 kitne shows ke fandom ke Saath they have done this 👎🏼

Really feeling sorry for fandom and their hard work 😭 

DKP and Rajan shahi congratulations for ruining our beloved show

Only thing that disheartened me is that I will not be able to see Rhesha chemistry again 🥺

They have completely wasted Rhesha's potential and chemistry. They deserved to much but they got nothing 🥺

Poor fans are still fighting, I think it's time they should move on, RS is not at all interested in the show, he won't listen to them. Looking at the way things are going on in the show we can clearly see that he is planning to end the show with low trps and he is making sure that the show has a pathetic ending and fans start hating it🤬

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail

On October 17 last episode will be aired. Shah has finished shooting for the music video I think. Baby toh Mishbir ka hi hai, and all four of them will take care of it🤪 bechara baby kis pagal khaandan mein paida hone jaa raha hai I want mishbir to just take their baby and leave RJV house but I know they won't do that. Now share your baby with cuckoo 😔

Mishbir are sharing everything from the beginning with Ku-who  I literally feel like hitting Rajan Shahi for giving unnecessary importance to the side character and ruining the potential of Rhesha🤬

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail

They have completely wasted Rhesha's potential and chemistry. They deserved to much but they got nothing 🥺

Poor fans are still fighting, I think it's time they should move on, RS is not at all interested in the show, he won't listen to them. Looking at the way things are going on in the show we can clearly see that he is planning to end the show with low trps and he is making sure that the show has a pathetic ending and fans start hating it🤬

I have stop to fight long back for the show because being a genuine fan it really hurt to see how Rhesha are being treated by production house 🙄 such a sh*t PH dkp is 😏