Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

JESUS! for the sake of notoriety or personal vendetta, the damage a liar can cause is incredible.  I agree that people need to be responsible for their actions, so she should be sued for defamation and face dire consequences for spreading a lie and trying to destroy someone who no matter what/who he is, has done NOTHING illegal to her in particular.  Women like her should be punished because they harm real victims. 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

How dumb are the news channels of India🤣

As dumb as the viewers who watch them and  support them.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Can she read ?? 

wah.....how easy it has become for some cunning and conniving women to blame and shame men....just because they are men...unko kuchh bhi bol doh....God its because of women like her that I could never turn into a feminist and its hard for me to trust some women

Those who support this conniving women..just remember...one of our family members could be next🤔This makes me very very scared.

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is bad. I mean she didn't even talk to the guy-some other Anurag and decided this was a fun accusation to throw around nationally? And news media decides this is worthy of reporting. This woman should be punished. But I guess Karni Sena-till elections they are going to torture Bollywood. This si why we need a strong opposition to fight back. Congress is waste. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

The first time I understood something like that could happen, I was 13, someone taking advantage of the crowd, put their hand in my bra. I couldn't even see who did that.. It was a market in Mumbai. 

I am so sorry for you. 😭

A guy grouped me when I was eighteen in a popular market in Delhi. I never went to that market for ten years. 😡

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Another another gay thread.

nirvana1328 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not defending the lady Rupa in question..those texts look very dodgy and unlikely to come from Anurag Kashyap..more like Behti Ganga mein hath dhona.

That said, AltNews and Prateek belong to the Anurag Kashyap cabal. Their fact checks are very dubious and should not be taken on face value..it’s like Kjo giving Alia an alibi

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I am so sorry for you. 😭

A guy grouped me when I was eighteen in a popular market in Delhi. I never went to that market for ten years. 😡

It had happened to me even outside India. 

More when I was under 18. I guess, the younger you are easier prey.

Perverts exist universally. Can’t do anything about it, has happened to me may times. 

🤗

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wait. Has Anurag sued Payal Ghosh already? Or are dumbos falling for leftist propaganda again..   .....so did the halos awarded by self proclaimed feminists Tapsee et al work after all? 

Is that it? No believe women anymore? I dont know about this woman Rupa Dutta....or who she is....but does it follow that Payal Ghosh's FIR can just be dumped now? 

No media trial even? Certificate mil Gaya....fact check of another woman's false claims bhi ho  Gaya...Chalo...that's it? Ab isko Kya bolenge? 

Sheep never fail to surprise and amaze me..........Sochta hun koi to hoga who can think for themselves...but no......the psych experiments dont even touch the surface.......Sheeo Always so eager to follow the herder. 

Edited by ibnbattuta - 3 years ago