Ponymo

Ananda

Rkisnothot

Elim

Talis

Desertsun

Tuntuna

Zara

They are our friends..we discuss things..exchange views..none of the Bollywood guys know us or care about us..it is just a time pass..

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

She won't file anything...even if she does, she will turn hostile or show disinterest at some stage 

Oh I have very little hope with this. I kind of know how she behaves cause I have seen her tweets in the past .  But then jab bola hai so dekhte hai. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Oh I have very little hope with this. I kind of know how she behaves cause I have seen her tweets in the past .  But then jab bola hai so dekhte hai. 

If someone accuses somebody of a grave crime then that must be followed up...yeh hit and run strategy nahi chalega.. especially since she is getting some support...

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Me too Movement abhi kahan chal raha hai? Woh toh ek saal pehle huya tha na? Woh me too movement dekhke jaagi hai aur woh bhi late? Aur woh bhi bina legal action ke baare mein soche accuse bhi kar diya? Why does she behave like 4 year old all the time. ðŸ˜†

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRhai

Friends?

Oh really? 

Then who is from IT cell here?

I have never called anyone IT cell..I don't indulge in member to member fight ..especially for someone who doesn't know that I exist...I am here for passing time...even if I have an agenda, I know that ranting on IF is useless- it is not an opinion making website...it is an entertainment site and that's what I am using it for

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

If someone accuses somebody of a grave crime then that must be followed up...yeh hit and run strategy nahi chalega.. especially since she is getting some support...

With some of these people they see this movement as just this? Accuse karo support lo aur bhool jao. They don't care a damn about what this thing actually means not just to them but also for the rest of us. What will happen to genuine cases in future with such incidents? Nobody will trust them. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai aise cases ko support issiliye kiya jaata hai to ruin the credibility of any future case. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

With some of these people they see this movement as just this? Accuse karo support lo aur bhool jao. They don't care a damn about what this thing actually means not just to them but also for the rest of us. What will happen to genuine cases in future with such incidents? Nobody will trust them. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai aise cases ko support issiliye kiya jaata hai to ruin the credibility of any future case. 

Most of the cases have been hit jobs on Twitter...people are already going around telling women are vile and manipulative... some fly by night accusers have made life difficult for others..

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She should go and register complain. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have any proof, let police do their job. Sexual harrassment allegation is not a joke. Otherwise it was just timepass for her to get 2 Mins fame. If that's the case, there should be FIR against her.. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Who cares about all this support. Let the police do their investigation if she did gave a complaint other than posting tweets. 

Exactly! She needs to complaint and let the investigation begin. Else this is a hit and run and Anurag should file a defamation to defend himself