Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Sabko Kangana banna hai. She's asking for security from Modi govt. because he also gave Y+ security to Kangana.

I do not believe a word of what she says.

She's been a proven liar in the past. Her credibility is questionable.

See how she's photoshopped herself on Filmfare cover and fooling her fans.

https://twitter.com/iampayalghosh/status/1258825095302144000

When it was Priyanka who was on the cover in this edition.

Someone like Anurag Kashyap, who is not afraid to speak against the government and anyone in Bollywood, has been made an easy target. The guy has been in Bollywood for more than 25 years and has had a flawless reputation.

This is nothing but a smear campaign to malign him so that people do not listen to him. Pathetic and atrocious.

might be another BJP IT cell  employee to malign the opposition

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I hope for the sake of real victims that this lady is not lying.....it is so difficult to prove these cases anyways...its all about ...he said...she said anyways.......but Anurag doing it....or she lying....nothing is an impossibility here🤔

Same here.. If it is found to be false then the credibility of every allegation of harassment will be doubted even more...they might be dismissed without due attention.. 

One can't come to a judgement here.. Anurag belongs to the tribe of producers - directors.. And they generally are of the tharki sort..but the same goes for politicians and corporate executives too.. Can't go by appearance alone.. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

CNNNews18

@CNNnews18

#BREAKING | Anurag Kashyap ‘forced himself on me’: Payal Ghosh.Actor Payal Ghosh called on PM Modi to act against Kashyap.@shilparathnam

with more details.Watch #BrassTacks with @shreyadhoundial

Anurag needs to go through the same scrutiny like Me too suspects. But if he does come out clean, then this puts out another cause back by ages.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

I searched about it on Google.. I don't know what's happening in the comedy world.. Kaun kiske camp mein hai.. I thought aditi Mittal was friends with Tanmay.. I haven't kept track of the goings-on.. Kukreja fiasco was a surprise 

Mahima was lying and destroyed Utsav. I don't like Utsav but why do that to someone. The movement has lost its credibility.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

might be another BJP IT cell  employee to malign the opposition

Can't be an IT cell employee. Payal has built her entire Twitter fan base by sucking up to SRK. His fans are crazy and follow everyone who says nice things about him. IT Cell employee would have been sucking up to Akshay or Modi. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

CNNNews18

@CNNnews18

#BREAKING | Anurag Kashyap ‘forced himself on me’: Payal Ghosh.Actor Payal Ghosh called on PM Modi to act against Kashyap.@shilparathnam

with more details.Watch #BrassTacks with @shreyadhoundial

Anurag needs to go through the same scrutiny like Me too suspects. But if he does come out clean, then this puts out another cause back by ages.

Such allegations are difficult to both prove and disprove.. Cross questioning about the time and sequence of events might help.. Alibis need to be corroborated .. May the truth win.. 

I have a nagging fear that it could be motivated too.. Pitching a bangalan against another bangalan..? I was cynical about the world to begin with but kashyap's movies have made me even more cynical.. May the victim - be it the woman or the man get justice 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Can't be an IT cell employee. Payal has built her entire Twitter fan base by sucking up to SRK. His fans are crazy and follow everyone who says nice things about him. IT Cell employee would have been sucking up to Akshay or Modi. 

she now started to tweet PMO blah blah so sochti hogi others from IT cell will support her in this as it is they are against anurag 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Mahima was lying and destroyed Utsav. I don't like Utsav but why do that to someone. The movement has lost its credibility.

I find most of the stand up comedians obnoxious.. But levelling false allegations of sexual harassment is a very serious crime.. It not only destroys the personal life, social standing and career of the man but also makes the path for justice very tough for genuine victims.. Everyone will be dismissive of the victim and police will find it a convenient excuse to ignore their duties.. What Mahima did is very vile..can't damage a rival's life like this..there are better ways to settle scores 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hope it's investigated. Although it's probably gonna end up as another 'He said/she said' case. Hope whoever is the victim(Payal or Anurag) gets justice.

Phantom has already been involved in a Metoo case right? I read somewhere that Anurag was one of the few who knew about the incident but kept quite. 

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

now no support to female ðŸ˜² METOO ki hawa nikal gai ðŸ¥º

apne side wali hogi to apna support but apne wale bande pe allegation to aye chal aage chal kahe ka support ðŸ˜¡

believe bhi to hona chahiye is pe ke nahi? Koi bhi kaisi bhi kahe ga aise to.