Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

Why.. Are more plants hurting u?

Many people find themselves attached to Sushant and his dreams.. And they feel connected to eachother.. She posted and kept them informed... Those who wish can follow the lead and others can ignore.

Her garden.. Upto her whether she plants 10 Or 1000..

And even if count goes beyond 1000 its not going to hurt anybody

I'm all for justice for sushant. I was really effected by his death.. Thought someone like us, like me he was. Was constantly reading about it at 3am and so on.. Felt like someone I knew suffered n then either gave up or was killed.

But I don't like these people who r increasing their fan base using his death and if you can't understand that.. I'm really sorry.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: veenab

I'm all for justice for sushant. I was really effected by his death.. Thought someone like us, like me he was. Was constantly reading about it at 3am and so on.. Felt like someone I knew suffered n then either gave up or was killed.

But I don't like these people who r increasing their fan base using his death and if you can't understand that.. I'm really sorry.

Yes.. He suffered a lot.. So if we know there are somethings he really wanted to do and may bring solace to him.. Lets support that.. And if not support at least let it be.

Whoever gets peace in whatever way.. Hope and pray its well deserved

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prof.Zebra

Ofcourse in their head they are. They don't like certain things about one another. Why do you think they break up if they both think too highly of one another?

Well they mature, get over it and move on to being cordial.. Years later no one stays in the same mental state as during the breakup..

Karne do jisko jo karna hai.. Till its not harming others

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank God, I thought I was the only one who thought like that. This is gone on long as is...Enough is enough. She is mourning him like his widow. Its okay, they broke up, both of them moved on.....live your life now. The family is there to do the needful. Now it is seeming a little forced......It is as if she is trying to win the Ideal Girlfriend, Bahu Material award!

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

What are they, teenagers? So they were both getting high. So, should she be hanged for it or charged with murder?

Procuring it for someone else is a diff crime per law. She did it. No matter how many tantrums people have about it, that much is proven.

By indulging in hyperbole, the question of what she did will be diverted. So I won't go there.

She should be given apt punishment for drug peddling.

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

No I don't have that info because the doctor said it is ok to have it once in a while however it's best to be avoided completely. But despite that according to you I become a horrible human being (since I do not know that information about diabetic ketoacidosis). 😁

Having weed during depression will surely kill you? Sometimes it is actually recommended to patients of depression, since it helps relieve stress and anxiety in the short term. Maybe Sushant willingly took it and he wasn't forced to take it?

If my father wanted to eat an entire tub of ice cream one day, we will not be able to stop him. He's a grown man with his own income who can easily get it himself.

Who said he was forced to take?

I'm talking narrowly about your claim her peddling drugs is as inconsequential as buying sweets for a diabetic when even that can have consequences. And that your father insisting on eating sweets that you bought for him despite knowing it's bad is his responsibility.

She herself claims she didn't take weed. She bought it for SSR. There is the fact her chats say she bought it before she hooked up with him. So she was peddling for someone else then also.

Sushant taking it is his responsibility. But her buying it is not his responsibility. It is entirely hers. Because she, too, is a sentient adult.

Let's not infantilize either of them.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wahh. All the name calling of Anki because she is planting tree to fulfill SSR's one of the last wishes. 👏 Widow, attention seeker, who dumped who, who lived in which apt. I am still trying to connect to the level of irrelevance.

Whoever is planting trees, whoever ks feeding the poor, whoever is helping a victim, whoever is doing any social work, please take 100 posts and post it in SM. You never know which good work of yours will inspire whom in their lowest moments. Dont stop flaunting. 🥳

@ Ponymo - Read your posts. Please don't bring an ice cream truck in front of your father when he becomes uncontrollable, that is something what Rhea did.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Who said he was forced to take?

I'm talking narrowly about your claim her peddling drugs is as inconsequential as buying sweets for a diabetic when even that can have consequences. And that your father insisting on eating sweets that you bought for him despite knowing it's bad is his responsibility.

She herself claims she didn't take weed. She bought it for SSR. There is the fact her chats say she bought it before she hooked up with him. So she was peddling for someone else then also.

Sushant taking it is his responsibility. But her buying it is not his responsibility. It is entirely hers. Because she, too, is a sentient adult.

Let's not infantilize either of them.

Many people have said here that Rhea is to be blamed for giving drugs to Sushant in that condition — No she isn't. If you haven't said that, then we're good.

She may have bought the weed (if the chat is real and she was referring to the drug there), but where did you get the peddling thing from? Peddling is selling drugs and she hasn't done that AFAIK.

Edited by ponymo - 4 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Many people have said here that Rhea is to be blamed for giving drugs to Sushant in that condition — No she isn't. If you haven't said that, then we're good.

She may have bought the weed (if the chat is real and she was referring to the drug there), but where did you get the peddling thing from? Peddling is selling drugs and she hasn't done that AFAIK.

She *is* to be blamed for procuring it for him. Ie, giving it to him. Neither she nor SSR was a child at the time. He is to be blamed for taking them. 2 different actions.

The drug chat before she met SSR would mean she was buying it for someone else as well. Unless she's going to again claim she was doing it for love, she procured it in return for cash or kind.

In fact, NCB has stated they're looking at peddlers, not users. Rhea was arrested by them. #shrugs It isn't difficult to connect the dots.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Not just Ankita.. Mahesh did too.. a good initiative