Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fosla

Kaun Abhishek Kapur?

Something fishy 😆

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And she and Shweta Singh Kriti have been feeding poor for SSR as campaign also. 😊

This Planting Tree was 1 of SSR's Wish List of Planting 1000 Trees in the last Wishlist he prepared/was discovered.

+1

A Gifted Soul...

God bless Ankita and SSR family

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

Stop what? It's not like she is releasing private videos of her and Sushant to news channels like certain someone who claims to be his "eternal love". She is just doing her bit to fulfill one of his dreams as a mark of respect. Har cheez mei problem hai logon ko!

Nah. I’m pro Ankita overall but in light of the brouhaha that happened earlier in the week, she needs to take a step back. Esp for a guy she did not speak to for 4 years

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

Anything done with good intentions needs to be appreciated. Just that plant trees and go green have been initiatives far before SSR’s dream list.

Kaash SSR’s latest love Riya also got the same respect and love as the plants.

You need to earn love and respect that pos doesn't deserve an ounce of respect for being a manipulative cunning gold digger.

Tbh at this point I don't even care if she goes to jail or is proven guilty. I just want to stop hearing g about her. She has gotten lot of publicity from this.. Her 2 minutes of fame🙄

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you look at my bank statements you can also see that I'm buying ice cream on a couple of occasions for my dad who's a diabetic. Imagine how horrible I must be! 😡 Even though he's a fully grown man who could decide for himself whether he wants to eat it or not.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well done Ankita and God bless you . This is very painful for Sushant's family and friends and they will only get some sort of closure when they find out the truth .

If anyone is responsible for Sushant's death then they should be punished .

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

If you look at my bank statements you can also see that I'm buying ice cream on a couple of occasions for my dad who's a diabetic. Imagine how horrible I must be! 😡 Even though he's a fully grown man who could decide for himself whether he wants to eat it or not.

There's a diff between buying sweets for a diabetic and buying drugs for an addict as any doctor will tell you. If you buy ice cream for your dad while he's in diabetic ketoacidosis, you'll surely kill him. Yes, that would make you a horrible human since you're an adult who's supposed to have this info or ask for medical advice. It applies no matter how many times your dad asks you to..

That excuse of buying ice cream is as ridiculous as the "doctors' children become doctors" excuse given by BW types.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 4 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

You need to earn love and respect that pos doesn't deserve an ounce of respect for being a manipulative cunning gold digger.

It's on record that Ankita used more of Sushant's money as an ex than Rhea did even as his real girlfriend. The woman used his money to live in a posh apartment for 5 years and didn't even contract him to ask how he is doing. Maybe if she had cared then, she might have known about his depression or other problems.

Rhea may be the most horrible person but Ankita is pretty terrible herself. Her attention-seeking and nautanki everyday has gotten really weird and annoying. If her fiance had any self-respect, he would dump her and not look back.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tbh at this point I don't even care if she goes to jail or is proven guilty. I just want to stop hearing g about her. She has gotten lot of publicity from this.. Her 2 minutes of fame🙄

What’s good for the goose is not good for the gander. True for all cases! You are at the same situation where the naysayers of the online justice trial were.
All the publicity and fame have to be credited to the ones fighting to hang her. Now that the news anchors like Arnab and Navika have tasted victory with running this story front and center, there’s no stopping

Aap bhi bhugto, hum bhi bhugtenge

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

There's a diff between buying sweets for a diabetic and buying drugs for an addict as any doctor will tell you. If you buy ice cream for your dad while he's in diabetic ketoacidosis, you'll surely kill him. Yes, that would make you a horrible human since you're an adult who's supposed to have this info or ask for medical advice. It applies no matter how many times your dad asks you to..

That excuse of buying ice cream is as ridiculous as the "doctors' children become doctors" excuse given by BW types.

No I don't have that info because the doctor said it is ok to have it once in a while however it's best to be avoided completely. But despite that according to you I become a horrible human being (since I do not know that information about diabetic ketoacidosis). 😁

Having weed during depression will surely kill you? Sometimes it is actually recommended to patients of depression, since it helps relieve stress and anxiety in the short term. Maybe Sushant willingly took it and he wasn't forced to take it?

If my father wanted to eat an entire tub of ice cream one day, we will not be able to stop him. He's a grown man with his own income who can easily get it himself.

Edited by ponymo - 4 years ago