Prerish TS- His Angel Part3/Last part-Page2

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 1

"Stop Prerna...", Mr Bajaj shouted before ducking down to miss the incoming vase.. Yes, the self-made billionaire who was known for his ability to charm people before taking over their companies, who could handle any situation was running in his own goddamn office trying to avoid his imported showpieces which were being hurled towards him by his now very angry girlfriend.. 

His 1 million dollar painting hit his head as he wasn't quick enough the 9th time and he writhed in pain... He was bleeding and she was laughing hysterically... His Angel had turned a witch... "Serves you right.. You cheater, I will kill you today!! You spend the night with that bloody woman yesterday.... What did u think I will cry myself to sleep?? I am Prerna Sharma.. I will kill you before you replace me" shouted Prerna...

She was going to kill him, he laughed inside his head.. What the hell he was thinking before falling in love with this hellfire of woman.. Why didn't he rethink his stupid plan of paying that model to let the tabloids believe that he was having a one-night stand with her.. 

He was a fool.. He had asked his secretary not to disturb him while she was inside.. His office was soundproof and the glasses used were one-sided.. No1 would come to save him from her.. 

He needed to stop her before she made a mistake.. He needed to stop her before she landed her sexy ass in jail for killing him.. He knew she was a great hacker but she couldn't hack her way out of jail if she committed murder... He shuddered at the thought of his sweet Angel alone in the dark room of jail...

"I have a 5 year old daughter", he said softly and she stopped in her tracks.. She was taking out another expensive painting to throw at him.. He wondered was she His Angel or His Witch... 

Edited by Jiggy7 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooh very intriguing πŸ˜²i do hope you continue this as a story, i will be very excited to read it 

Author_ARA thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's funny And cute. 

Fiery Prerna And bechara bajaj. 

Hope you will continue it Atleats some more story like why he wanted to create rumors????? 

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hope this is not does not just ends here and there is a full version of it... hoping to read the next part or full version or whatever is of this story soon... the little teaser is very very interesting... 

Messi21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This sounds very interesting. New concept 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Don't know about a full story.. But will try to add some more scenes.. I like reading stories more than writing them.. πŸ˜†

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very Cute Story. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Part 2

"You have a daughter!! You didn't tell me before.. We never met before..I I.. I was never something permanent in your life.. Why will u introduce me to her.. Take care.. I won't disturb you again", she said sobbing and with that left him alone in his office..

He was confused.. She wanted to meet his daughter.. She didn't have an issue with his daughter??? She was sad because he didn't introduce her to his daughter.. He had thought she will not like to date a man with a child.. Or hell, she would feel trapped in his life.. Maybe she would hate or ignore his daughter.. And made this brilliant plan with the model so that she gets angry and dumps him.. But she wanted to meet his daughter.. Shit, he had ruined everything.. The pain in his throbbing head was nothing compared to what he was feeling inside..

Okay, 1st things 1st... He had to pick his daughter and couldn't land in her school with a bleeding forehead.. He called Mehra to get his office cleaned and got his meetings for the day rescheduled.. He refused Mehra's help to be at the hospital and went there alone with the driver... After picking his daughter from the school and answering her gazillion questions about the babdage, he was able to get her to sleep.. He loved these small moments he got with his daughter.. 

It was already 3 by the time he gathered courage to call her.. The call went to voicemail.. After 5 more tries, he asked Mehra to call her supervisor and get her schedule for the day.. It seems she had taken the week off.. Was she okay?? Obviously she wasn't, he needed to check on her.. With that thought, he went down.. Ignoring his driver's pleas, he took the keys and drove himself to her apartment.. He was surprised that the guard let him in like always, it means she hadn't struck his name off the contact list yet.. A small smile crept up his lips.. It seems he still had a chance..

He took the lift and reached her floor.. Opening the door with his set of keys, he went inside ready for any fight that lay ahead.. She was sleeping clutching the heart pillow he gave her.. He wanted to watch her like this for hours.. He settled himself on her carpeted floor and kept admiring her innocent face.. A small frown appeared on her forehead and he promised her silently to remove all worries from her life..

Edited by Jiggy7 - 3 years ago
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome 😍😘😍😘

Do Continue SoonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How did I miss this before? This is damn intriguing and fascinating.