MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting start!! Continue soon!!

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

As if sensing his presence, she awoke with a start and he could see eyes full of anguish, full of pain that he had caused... They were puffy.. She must have cried herself to sleep.. "What are you doing here?? What do you need??", she said with a broken voice.. 

"Just checking on you.. Should I get you something to eat?" 

He could see the familiar anger rising in her face. "Like really, you want to get me something to eat!! After sneaking into my house.. Don't you have any models left to spend nights with!! Get out of my house.."She was half shouting and crying.. He couldn't take it anymore and hugged her.. He needed to be hold her and calm her down..

She didn't hug him back but let him hold her while she let the tears flow.. After what seemed like an eternity, she asked him, "Why did you do it?? She is more beautiful?? Why are you here again??" She was looking at him with those sad eyes and he couldn't lie..

"I didn't do anything with her.. I actually had meetings with the Brazil team the whole night.." "Then why? Why aren't you refuting the news?? Why is there no tweet from your social media team??" "Umm, I told them not to.. I thought you would be better off without an old man with a daughter.. I thought you would move on.. Prerna, I can swear on my daughter that..." 

She stopped him with a finger on his lips. "Aapne bol dia, I trust you.. Bacho ki kasam nahi khate.."

Few years later

"Kuki main function basically basically sab kuch coordinate karta hai just like your father.. Actual kaam baaki functions karte hai.. Jaise your papa needs me to find his tie, Mehra uncle to verify the deals etc etc" Prerna said trying to explain her daughter..

"Mama sahi keh rahi hai kuki... Main function needs other function to survive just like I can't live without your mother" her husband replied while balancing her twin sons on both legs.. Both mother and daughter rolled their eyes.. He didn't leave a single opportunity to tell her how much he loves her and couldn't live without her.. This was her life now.. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Getting to read twin sons of PreRish in various stories... Loving it....it's giving contentment the show never gave☺....wonderful little TS👏❤... Keep them coming 👍

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lovely ending to a lovely fic ❤️

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ah! Such a short and sweet fiction. Loved the ending. ❤️