Proud To Be A Television Actor - Ankita Lokhande

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

'Proud To Be A Television Actor': Ankita Lokhande Gives Smashing Reply to Shibani Dandekar's "2 seconds of fame" Comment

In a fresh long note, Ankita has responded to Shibani Dandekar's remarks and stated that she is proud to be a television actor.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/proud-to-be-a-television-actor-ankita-lokhande-gives-smashing-reply-to-shibani-dandekars-2-seconds-o_168960

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone knows the lead actress from Pavitra Rishta . Who the f**k knows some dandekar  

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

'Proud To Be A Television Actor': Ankita Lokhande Gives Smashing Reply to Shibani Dandekar's "2 seconds of fame" Comment

In a fresh long note, Ankita has responded to Shibani Dandekar's remarks and stated that she is proud to be a television actor.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/proud-to-be-a-television-actor-ankita-lokhande-gives-smashing-reply-to-shibani-dandekars-2-seconds-o_168960

Log kitna jalte hai , kash khud ki koi identity hoti. 

Remove Farhan Akhtar who is Shibani Dandekar? Flop career ka 2 min fame mil gaya .

Koi trend hone ke liye ye bhi kar sakta .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No one said anything about TV actors. Idk why Ankita went on such a rant.... she’s constantly saying stupid shit and taking everything on herself. I can’t take her seriously since she came on tv and showed how ignorant she is about depression 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bahut jaldi is thread pe hamla hone wala , kahi ye bhi delete na ho jaye . God protect this thread.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

She may be more famous than Shibani and might actually have been a very caring partner to SSR, but she needs to stop bringing this up. Shibani responded to her in the first place because of her "truth wins" and "karma" style cryptic posts that seemed thirsty and vindictive from the start. As the ED and CBI's case has progressed, they have not found any trace of foul play or even abetment. How exactly did Ankita then claim that the "truth won" when Rhea was charge sheeted? And why again is Rhea responsible for the drugs a grown man of 34 decided to take?

They broke up years ago, she had no idea what was happening in his life in the present and she still has the gall to say he was taking drugs because of Rhea? And she went on every show to say "he was NOT depressed" despite not having spoken to him for 5 years! Is Bipolar depression a joke then? 

Isnt she engaged to someone else now?

Sorry I did have a lot of sympathy for her- losing a friend or ex is not easy- but she needs to zip it now. 

Comes across as petty and vindictive behaviour for the new partner.

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Everyone knows the lead actress from Pavitra Rishta . Who the f**k knows some dandekar  

Honestly I never Knew her till last 2 -3 month ago

Edited by forza - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

No one said anything about TV actors. Idk why Ankita went on such a rant.... she’s constantly saying stupid shit and taking everything on herself. I can’t take her seriously since she came on tv and showed how ignorant she is about depression 

What about patriarchy? 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

+1000

I excused her in the beginning because I figured it was grief and shock talking- but her posts have all but proclaimed Rhea to be a murderess- "Karma"? Really? Talk about playing fast and loose with another life just because you dont like the woman your ex was dating. Or just because she didnt "handle" the man they way YOU would have!

Very sad.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shibani Dandekar with half followers than Ankita is talking about 2 mins fame. 🤣 My spouse who's not been into tele, seems to know Ankita from Pavitra Rishta, whereas while watching Masaba Masaba, I had to explain to him who Dandekar is. 😆

These 2 rs. actors are taking digs at others for 2 mins fame is the most hilarious thing I've seen in last 1 week. 😆 If it were someone else like Sonam or Kareena, it's understandable, but Dandekar ? 🤣

Ankita has been spot on in her comments about Rhea. If my mother is diabetic and is uncontrollable/addicted to Sweets, I will not start a Sweet Shop at my home, unless I am already running it for a while. 😆 Go figure, Druggie Rhea and her nashedi friends.