Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I’m glad Ankita gave it back to Farhan Akhtars girlfriend.

If they can churn this in to feminism and patriarchy bring on the TV card Ankita. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She thought why shud Kangana take away all the limelight let me make this my battle also like her just like she has ....she is the same person who sat on Arnabs IV and said sushant cannot commit suicide and yesterday in her note on twitter she said i never said its a murder   🤷‍♀️ he cud not commit suicide he wasnt apparently murdered to hua kya wahi bata deti! 

PS she is def more known n popular than Shibani but that does not justify that she does not want  more fame or lets say  image building which is more appropriate in this case!

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: niyati13

What about patriarchy? 

Ankita’s done a lot of patriarchy. Saying stupidity like “if Sushant was depressed Rhea should have stopped him from doing weed” ... because everything in a man’s life is a woman’s responsibility. She must always cater to a man’s needs and set him on the right path because women have no other purpose. And even if the man doesn’t listen this is the woman’s fault for not trying hard enough.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

What is this silly argument that "Oh Shibani is not as famous as Ankita, how can she call her fame hungry!!!"

Why not? Are attention seekers always the least popular ones only? Ranveer is an attention seeker of the highest order. Kangana is too. Now if a Pankaj Tripathi or a Divya Dutta called them attention seeking, would they be wrong?

Would you use the same hackneyed argument that "Oh Pankaj! You're a smaller actor. How can you call Ranveer attention seeking?"

In Ranveer’s defense though he never went on to other people’s platforms or used a dead body to grab attention. 

Kangana is the epitome of attention seeking and this Ankita woman is trying to emulate that, looking at all the eyeballs Kangana’s antics have been grabbing. Its like she is in a hurry to garner as much as she can while this matter is still fresh. At first I respected her but now she is coming across as nothing but a desperado.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It started with Nepotism - Insider Vs Outsider Now Its Bollywood Vs Tv Actors

In Days to come all Tv Actors will cry of not being signed as a lead with big banners

😉

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigma24

Lol this forum is full of disgusting morons.

how dare you ? 

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Shibani Dandekar with half followers than Ankita is talking about 2 mins fame. 🤣 My spouse who's not been into tele, seems to know Ankita from Pavitra Rishta, whereas while watching Masaba Masaba, I had to explain to him who Dandekar is. 😆

These 2 rs. actors are taking digs at others for 2 mins fame is the most hilarious thing I've seen in last 1 week. 😆 If it were someone else like Sonam or Kareena, it's understandable, but Dandekar ? 🤣

Ankita has been spot on in her comments about Rhea. If my mother is diabetic and is uncontrollable/addicted to Sweets, I will not start a Sweet Shop at my home, unless I am already running it for a while. 😆 Go figure, Druggie Rhea and her nashedi friends. 

Come on. Don’t you know a 34 year old man with mental illness as claimed by his girlfriend if he demands for drugs it is the partners responsibility to procure drugs, make videos, even share some stuff with the brother and father.

She was so obedient and devoted that she let him use her phone, I’m sure in 2017 also SSR must have used her phone to ask for drugs. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

You know back when the whole Team Aniston vs Team Jolie thing was going on, some psychologists actually did a study on the 2 sides 😆.

Turned out women with a history of involvement with otherwise attached men were Team Jolie. And women who were cheated on were Team Aniston. Quel surprise!😆

I'm wondering at all the Rhea supporters in BW and periphery.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

My respect for this woman is increasing day by day.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Ankita’s done a lot of patriarchy. Saying stupidity like “if Sushant was depressed Rhea should have stopped him from doing weed” ... because everything in a man’s life is a woman’s responsibility. She must always cater to a man’s needs and set him on the right path because women have no other purpose. And even if the man doesn’t listen this is the woman’s fault for not trying hard enough.

If tomorrow my parent or my siblings do the same thing, I'd supply drugs to them as they are 'responsible' adults or I'd do my best to stop them from accesing it ? If you truly believe SSR was fully capable of taking all correct decisions for himself, do you also believe then his decision to end his life was also correct and looks fine ? 

A person who is undergoing specifically anything related to mental condition, is automatically deemed as not capable adult to take right and full responsibility/decisions for himself. It's not about blaming a 'girl', it's about blaming the 'close ones' who claimed to take care of him.