Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

SSR supporters, I would suggest, you all should stop quoting people who are supporting Rhea as the debate leads to insensitive comments on his and his family. there is no point in banging your heads against walls. Put your points, that's it. There is no need to justify your stances to anyone by replying to them. Rest your call.

True. Gone are the days of debate anyways. No one ever changes their view so it's no point arguing with the opposition.
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

True. Gone are the days of debate anyways. No one ever changes their view so it's no point arguing with the opposition.

Exactly, my point is there is no need to justify anyone here that why we are supporting someone when the other side is so desperate to prove their arguments correct. Otherwise, there is no problem in healthy debates.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because Suraj was never caught, he did not name anybody and it never became their problem. They ask for justice only when it becomes THEIR problem until then they wouldnt care two hoots. Now the fire in the jungle is at their doorsteps so they are running around with cups of water!!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Isko sal nhi mili kya , ya sal hold pe hai

Aise hi case colors channel me saath hua tha bigg boss 13 ke grand finale pe

Some person who claimed herself employee of colors channel started claiming Manisha Sharma did cheating made Siddharth winner not asim coz he is muslim , Siddharth is Manisha' bf blah blah blah

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sooraj was Salman’s boy back then. That’s why no one dared to say him a word & supported him.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Because she was Muslim and most of KR supporters hate Muslims and even KR herself does I think.

Edited by InspectorShirke - 4 years ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Because she was Muslim and most of KR supporters hate Muslims and even KR herself does I think.

that's true , but other Bollywood stars in question could have raised their voice. Maybe they were too afraid of going the wrong side of Salman who was backing sooraj
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Jiah was a girl with mental illness issues. As much as I don't like the Pancholis, I don't think Sooraj should be blamed for Jiah taking her own life as he didn't himself ask her to go kill herself.

If things are like this then we are all liable for someone's death if that happens just because that person is not well mentally.

Someone takes their own life, it's not anyone's fault if that person was not tortured or something.

maybe , but if a case of abetment of suicide was made against him like rhea , he would've been in trouble as we know he pulled out her fetus from his hand when she was pregnant .