Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Let me clear I was generally asking

Like Dipesh , rhea , shouwik says mujhe ssr ne force kiya , lekin court kyu 2 manegi

For example

Main khud drug case me arrest ho jao aur judge ke samane kahu xyz ne mujhe force kiya , 2 judge mera chacha thodi hai mujhe clean chit dega , I have to give proof .

I m consttantly listening rhea ko BF ke saaza mil rahi hai blah blah

Proof kaha ki BF ne aisa karne ko kaha

I think why people are saying that she is getting punished is because the report states that they procured weed FOR SSR. I don't think anybody is insinuating that ssr forced her to consume weed along with him.

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

I personally dont mind. India should be on 100th place for all i care but they should take legal action against them.

and another reason why india is a third world country.

Anyone that hears that about rhea s case in the developped counteries they laugh. That s how backward everything about this case is.

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Anyone that hears that about rhea s case in the developped counteries they laugh. That s how backward everything about this case is.

Do you never get tired of being racist against Indians?
cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Do you never get tired of being racist against Indians?

you should search the definition of racist before using it as it seems like you don't know what it means

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

you should search the definition of racist before using it as it seems like you don't know what it means

Seems like you're the one who doesn't know what it means. You make constant attacks against India and Indians which is racist as hell. Why are you on a site called India forums anyway if you hate India so much and make fun of it for being a "third world country"? You do know right that colonialism made India a "third world country", what is there to mock India about for being that?
Edited by Sailor-Moon - 4 years ago
cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Taapsee Pannu, Anubhav Sinha criticise media harassment of Rhea Chakraborty, call it 'shameful witch hunt'

This picture shows how everything about this case is stupid. We are in pandemic. There should be 2m of distanciation between each person. And you have all the media members one on top of the other harassing a woman for weed to get justice for his bf who suicided and who used to smoke weed LOOOOL.

Edited by cool-boy_018 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I think why people are saying that she is getting punished is because the report states that they procured weed FOR SSR. I don't think anybody is insinuating that ssr forced her to consume weed along with him.

Rhea ne khud kahi hai.

Any ways

. thank u

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Taapsee Pannu, Anubhav Sinha criticise media harassment of Rhea Chakraborty, call it 'shameful witch hunt'

This picture shows how everything about this case is stupid. We are in pandemic. There should be 2m of distanciation between each person. And you have all the media members one on top of the other harassing a woman for weed to get justice for his bf who suicided and who used to smoke weed LOOOOL.

Ye purani khabar hai , day before richa Chadda tweeted this same thing.

Vikas Gupta showed meetu singh also went 2 same thing.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree to some extent but why don’t you see it the other way, let’s compare on the same level here, Jiah was the deceased and Rhea is the accused, so I don’t see the comparison. Let see it another way that why the public had lesser sympathy for Jiah and so much more for Sushant? Why the public had lesser sympathy for Pratushya and her justice? Why sooraj who is named in a letter gets work and has fans but Rhea is demonized by the public to another level? I don’t think Sooraj who has been named in the letter as mentioned has gotten half the amount of hate that this lady has with no conclusive proof same way Jiah didn’t get any campaign for justice like Sushant has despite a clearer case. Certainly question Bollywood but then also question the public’s mindset also right? The same public didn’t give a shit about campaigning for justice when Jiah and Pratushya passed away.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

And anyone that hears and sees your posts laugh too because that's how you come across while trying so hard to look cool. LMAO