Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The true tragedy Is us wasting our time on watching Shabana Azmi Video πŸ˜†

Not really...tragedy is she gets to speak BS behind her facade of being an intellectual giving BS explanation on nepotism. Isliye bade buzurg Kah gaye they jis baat ki samajh na ho wahan khamosh rehein.

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

What is this? Half ate up cake? Lol sorry...I’m not able to make the connection

https://indianexpress.com/article/mumbai/this-cake-was-a-joke-says-shabana-husband/

Word Count: 1

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

are your parents doctors though? nepotism defenders think doctors' kids just walk straight in to the clinic/hospital and off they go..

nope. Mom never went to school and dad only has a high school degree. My siblings and I were first in the family to go to Uni. I went to a film school out on the East Coast and I thought Hollywood's nepotism was bad, but Bollywood is way far worse, but the real issue is that we have real defenders of nepotism on this forum. I doubt anything will happen.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tfs...just wow. Heights of being crass and absolutely appalling. N then they will come out with a Mizwan show showing how much they care about underprivileged. Such a farce.Someone needs to tell javEd akhtar another pseudo intellectual that those slum dwellers won’t consider it a sense of humor. ek do months he n wife should go n Stay in slum...then we will talk about sense of humor.

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

nope. Mom never went to school and dad only has a high school degree. My siblings and I were first in the family to go to Uni. I went to a film school out on the East Coast and I thought Hollywood's nepotism was bad, but Bollywood is way far worse, but the real issue is that we have real defenders of nepotism on this forum. I doubt anything will happen.

which film school? are you from NYC?

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

which film school? are you from NYC?

Emerson in Boston, and nope. From the wild south-west. lol

Edited by Pappu.Pager - 4 years ago
707793 thumbnail

because of this kind of intellectual the word Libanradu invented πŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago

Varun dhavan pencil box

Saif eugenics

Shabana doctor

List keep growing for unintelligible jargon from bollywood fraternity

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even as a first generation doctor, I find this comparison so annoying all the time.

Do doctor's children have distinct advantages over the others - yes

But it's soooo different from the entertainment industry.

They get settled in the atmosphere better and have better guidance on how to approach subjects, but they still have to work their asses off to get the degree. No one cares about their background while being trained during housesurgeoncy coz lives are directly at stake here and The computer does not care whose kid they are while taking the entrance exam for post grad.

Yes, they have better connections to establish a practice but patients dont go to them just because they are so and so's child coz let's be real, how many doctors' names do we know on the top of our head? And how many of their children do you know about... Not talking media... Even in your own town, no one is interested in their doctors child. So they have to make their own career and better their skills and build patients and peers' trust.

Bringing up the "doctors ke bacchr doctors bante hai" is such an overrated and frankly annoying they bring up in every single debate and I'm so done with it!