Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh man, hope she get wells soon. Wasn’t Malaika partying with her girl gang last week or so? Hope Kareena is safe. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bebo was with Malaika last week. She needs to be tested 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok I’m concerned about Kareena now. She needs to get herself tested😒

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Actor-host Malaika Arora has announced that she has tested positive for Covid-19 and is quarantining at her home. The Bollywood diva said she is asymptomatic and following all the required protocols. "Today I have tested positive for coronavirus but I want to inform you all that I am feeling fine," Malaika wrote in a statement posted on Instagram. "I am asymptomatic and following all the required protocols and will be quarantined at home as instructed by my doctor and authorities. I request you all to stay calm and safe. Thank you for all your support," she added.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/sep/07/malaika-arora-tests-positive-for-covid/a038c76bb486ab19da5d42c444c1e1df

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Canadian lead doctor has advised wearing masks during sexual encounters

Don’t know why I am posting this here.. Probably out of concern for BW celebrities 

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Don’t know why I am posting this here.. Probably out of concern for BW celebrities 

how will anyone control taking the mask off during sex 😆 I know I can’t🤣

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

LOL can't they just do doggy style if that was the case.. but NYC covid safe sex guidelines were hilarious..

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I forgot to add that they don’t emphasize protection, like prophylactic devices... Bcz Covid doesn’t spread that way

How quickly things change... Use protection has been the mantra all these yrs esp since AIDS epidemic. Now they say cover your face and hands the rest needs no covering