Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think itโ€™s fake.. if he agrees to remarry why will she return home .. ek hi ghar mein abir 2-2 biwi ke saath ragega kya?? Hence itโ€™s fake

Edited by Appu1981 - 3 years ago
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the way this show is getting ruined & the writers are butchering each character, this spoiler looks completely possible๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Appu1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

the way this show is getting ruined & the writers are butchering each character, this spoiler looks completely possible๐Ÿ˜ˆ

woh bhi hai

Miscarriage se bura track separation 

Separation se bura Surrogacy 

Surrogacy se bhi bura remarriage

itโ€™s like the makers have decided to up the cringe level after every episode and they are capable of ruining the show..

for now holding onto the rope of hope that second marriage track wonโ€™t be true... this is worse than separation and surrogacy put together 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Abir chup chap jao aur divorce papers  haat mein de do isko. N go n get married for d second time it's much better Dan dis drama queen. Kitna nautanki kar rahi hai yeh ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Appu1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Abir chup chap jao aur divorce papers  haat mein de do isko. N go n get married for d second time it's much better Dan dis drama queen. Kitna nautanki kar rahi hai yeh ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

If she wants him to marry, then give her a divorce first... dkp writers are you guys in the year 2020 or 1920?? Please makers donโ€™t stoop so low n donโ€™t ruin mish further by making her say this

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

If she wants him to marry, then give her a divorce first... dkp writers are you guys in the year 2020 or 1920?? Please makers donโ€™t stoop so low n donโ€™t ruin mish further by making her say this

Dey huv completely ruined mish. Kya bana diya hai. Kalka toh ekdam height tha.dat guy love u like hell. U know what all he has done for you.uske baad yeh ladki yeh sab kar rahi hain. Rest raat ko episode dekh ke bol ti hu

Appu1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Dey huv completely ruined mish. Kya bana diya hai. Kalka toh ekdam height tha.dat guy love u like hell. U know what all he has done for you.uske baad yeh ladki yeh sab kar rahi hain. Rest raat ko episode dekh ke bol ti hu

Yesterday when she said sorry that boiled my blood... but in todayโ€™s episode, the way meenu keeps hitting her with her words and uses all tricks to break her.. it was bad.. today I could get why she is ready to leave.. when she saw abir crying looking at the krisna idol.. that did it for her.. she felt he is compromising his dreams for her and today I canโ€™t bash mishti

but if she puts a condition to remarry then Iโ€™m done with mishti... cuz u can decide to leave but you canโ€™t force abir to marry someone else.. she is ruining another girls life as well... coz clearly abir wonโ€™t love anyone else 

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

they have totally lost it.so now anything is possible๐Ÿ˜ก

Such a beautiful show with great cast ,sad to see what it has been reduced to.just watching for the sake of Rhesha.