Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Yesterday when she said sorry that boiled my blood... but in today’s episode, the way meenu keeps hitting her with her words and uses all tricks to break her.. it was bad.. today I could get why she is ready to leave.. when she saw abir crying looking at the krisna idol.. that did it for her.. she felt he is compromising his dreams for her and today I can’t bash mishti

but if she puts a condition to remarry then I’m done with mishti... cuz u can decide to leave but you can’t force abir to marry someone else.. she is ruining another girls life as well... coz clearly abir won’t love anyone else 

Well said. Absolutely agree.

Su94 thumbnail

Mishti agreed to return with Abir if he agrees to bring her sautan? Hahahahahahahahahaha! I actually laughed for two whole minutes. Ye ho kya raha hai? Ye Mishti ka duplicate hai kya? Itni pagal kab ho gayi? I remember following a serial like this where the drama reaches the mandap also, then the wife gets akal and stops the marriage. (Please don't judge me guys, long back tha ye. I don't know main dekhti bhi kyun thi.)

Mishti has lost it, makers have lost it. Asking Kuhu to be the surrogate is better than asking the love of your life to remarry.

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Su94

Mishti agreed to return with Abir if he agrees to bring her sautan? Hahahahahahahahahaha! I actually laughed for two whole minutes. Ye ho kya raha hai? Ye Mishti ka duplicate hai kya? Itni pagal kab ho gayi? I remember following a serial like this where the drama reaches the mandap also, then the wife gets akal and stops the marriage. (Please don't judge me guys, long back tha ye. I don't know main dekhti bhi kyun thi.)

Mishti has lost it, makers have lost it. Asking Kuhu to be the surrogate is better than asking the love of your life to remarry.

I think she will leave, refuse to come back  n also ask him to move on with someone else but I don’t think she will put up this condition... 

Su94 thumbnail

I think she will leave, refuse to come back  n also ask him to move on with someone else but I don’t think she will put up this condition... 

Hope so yaar, but at this point of the show, I can actually see this spoiler coming true. Hope I'm wrong. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The effect of over exposure to Meenakshi Rajvansh's kajal. Mishti has gone mad

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope so yaar, but at this point of the show, I can actually see this spoiler coming true. Hope I'm wrong. 

It will be somewhat true but not completely.. coz surrogacy is their main track.. abir will convince mishti n they will go back.. abir May also consider adoption... so meenu ka separation plan will fail then she will push for surrogacy... which is equally bad for us viewers.. it’s like A situation from fire πŸ”₯  to frying panπŸ₯˜

Su94 thumbnail

It will be somewhat true but not completely.. coz surrogacy is their main track.. abir will convince mishti n they will go back.. abir May also consider adoption... so meenu ka separation plan will fail then she will push for surrogacy... which is equally bad for us viewers.. it’s like A situation from fire πŸ”₯  to frying panπŸ₯˜

@bold:EXACTLY!

@underlined:Mujhe laga that is only her grand plan when she said sabr karo! Ek patthar, itne saare panchi ek saath gir jayenge. Par no, total disappointment. So dumb, so short sighted. Stupidest plan ever.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think it’s fake.. if he agrees to remarry why will she return home .. ek hi ghar mein abir 2-2 biwi ke saath ragega kya?? Hence it’s fake

given that same PH did this in the parent show, they could try it here too.