NezukoChan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She was a superstar, and she was just getting started and her suicide makes no sense. There were rumors that she was murdered.

Should they reopen her case?

People have more power as opposed to long time ago, and now information can be easily shared. 

Think if police cannot explain mysterious death of such 'big names', think what could happen to the aam aadmi.

Edited by NezukoChan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If we have learnt anything from re-opening cases based on SSR's case is that lots of their secrets and vices are going to come out. Let the dead rest in peace for God's sake!

P.S. Diya was drunk and thought she could fly when she was sitting outside her window. That was it! Her old parents are still alive, I don't think they would want the memory of the young deceased daughter to be maligned like this. Besides, they were the ones who were pushing her to sign movies since she was 15!

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes. Another time pass topic for jobless youth to feel important. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It could be an accidental death..as she was drinking alcohol then went outside to the balcony and sat on top of the railing apparently and must have lost concentration and slipped !

It's definetely not suicide as she had so many movies lined up and she was preparing for her roles and clothes for her movies !

It's very shocking to know that she died at such a young age and by falling like that it makes us wonder how can she die that quick making us also assume that it could be murder !

Reopening a 27 year old case i don't think there is any chance of that..because if it had to happen it would have been done way way back.. It's sad that we will never know the 100% truth. Just hoping she is at peace wherever she is and divya will live in our hearts forever ❤️

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sure why not. The country is practically killing time and dying to find something productive to do as all the other mundane issues like Employment, Education, Health, Childcare, Women care, Covid , China problems etc are all sorted and put away. We need to dig out more such issues and solve them away man.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

It could be an accidental death..as she was drinking alcohol then went outside to the balcony and sat on top of the railing apparently and must have lost concentration and slipped !

It's definetely not suicide as she had so many movies lined up and she was preparing for her roles and clothes for her movies !

It's very shocking to know that she died at such a young age and by falling like that it makes us wonder how can she die that quick making us also assume that it could be murder !

Reopening a 27 year old case i don't think there is any chance of that..because if it had to happen it would have been done way way back.. It's sad that we will never know the 100% truth. Just hoping she is at peace wherever she is and divya will live in our hearts forever ❤️

Why has everyone fallen off balconies or died while being drunk. Just sounds odd.

I read a conspiracy theory that Divya had discovered Sanjay Dutt’s underworld links and was thus killed 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I thought she fell out a window ?