Why was Raveena Tandon adored by everybody around?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Raveena was adored and appreciated by everyone. No one spoke ill about her, excluding her catfights with Karisma Kapoor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because she's a very chill person who was focussed more on her work. I've always enjoyed watching her on screen esp her dance numbers.

She adopted two girls at a time when the topic was a huge taboo and was present at one's marriage recently (idk if the other one is married yet?). Made sure they have a good life. What's not to love?

Plus she comes across as extremely relatable. Remember when the media was busy bashing her for recycling her red carpet look and she was like haan its mine, I paid for it. I'll wear it as many times as I want 👏😆

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After Ajay dumped Raveena and moved on to Karisma, Raveena taunted them with a headline on the cover of Stardust

"She can keep Ajay. I am not interested. When Ajay Karisma have babies, they will look like Zebras"

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

I haven’t heard her speak anything negative about anyone. Karishma was a brat back in the day. She was responsible for ruining movie offers for many.

A total bully, backed up by her mom!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

After Ajay dumped Raveena and moved on to Karisma, Raveena taunted them with a headline on the cover of Stardust

"She can keep Ajay. I am not interested. When Ajay Karisma have babies, they will look like Zebras"

Really she said that🤣🤣zebra🤣🤣

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Really she said that🤣🤣zebra🤣🤣

What a Queen 😆

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It would amaze you how catty and openly mean BW ladies were in 90's(pretentiousness and woke stuff and feigning friendship was not IN back then). 

So, Raveena being nice and being forthright and she mostly spoke the truth about men in her life. A person who does not dig a grave for you behind your back is a welcome change for anyone...ppl appreciated her for not having to be gaurded all the time with regards to her.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

I personally felt Raveena didn’t try too hard to fit the masses. She always focused on her work and did what was required of her.

I don’t remember reading any articles of her having a contention with a fellow actress. She was extremely adorable yaar. Very sweet and humble person.