Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Times of india needs to check its sources. One source said he's not talking to anyone on set, but there's are bts pics of him with coactors and having fun with the director. 🤪

Now a source said he demanded that he gets the focus. 

Oh how I wish this is true. I like the idea that parth demanded he be the focus and he was so important that his demand was met and a senior actor, a star and Ekta's friend was sidelined in the process. 

Way to go Parth!!! And thank you so much for saving us from the absolute horror of the ever boring bapre. 🙏🙏

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Untill pinkvilla and sbs syas this 😆  authenticity is not valid

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

Chalo sns2 pls.replace kzk2 QUICK👏 Bec time slot change means a death knell for kzk2. November tak bhi nai chalega😆 for this parth wanted focus on him ? 🤢changed time slot like 7 or 10 🤪

SNS 2 is apparently replacing Jin jadoo show .. that will be moved to 6:30 pm apparently...

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

These articles are simply taking things from here and there and putting out Kuch bhi ...
KP is absent from the show +  The focus On Anurag Prerna = Parth demanded  for more money and focus😆

Why will he ask for SS when SS was never ever an issue for Anurag . I would have understood if he asked for better characterisation.😒 His character has been played with time and again to fit in season 1 in season 2. 

Exactly. What is the point of more SS if your character is going to come out of it looking like the biggest loser on the planet.? And in 2 years, there has hardly been an episode without Anurag. Even in the first Bajaj track, the focus was on Anurag. So there's no need for parth to come up with some new demands for Anurag's ss. If anything as a covid recovering patient, he would've definitely found the requirements of having to be present in almost every scene quite daunting and exhausting. All experts say the body takes a long log time to recover even after the symptoms disappear and the virus is out. 🤔. 

A great compliment though, this is. Anyway im waiting for the day when the confirmation comes that kzk shut down because it's lead actor quit.

There can't be a bigger compliment. 😆

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vshetty

If  Anurag scenes are going to be shot for a couple of days in a month, how can he be the focus? Hence the theory of insecurity is incorrect.  The media is playing around with various theories and seeing which one sticks. I had also read earlier that KP had almost doubled his remineration from 1.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs per episode for playing Bajaj. Hence, it is only fair that the main lead ask for higher remuneration which is way  below. 

Ofcos KP has ask for whoping money than he is no wrong he is experience actor but has to do parellel lead atleast looking at his last show success. We all knows no actor in itv say no to ekta maiya easily they take the offer initially but later as balaji way of working shitty , repeatative tracks butchering roles etc make them feel dissatisfied & sad (that is wht happen to samthan )So they try to walk out & then ekta do what she is known for doing hike remuneration of actor for whixh they hardly say no to make them stay longer to satisfy her ego or whatever her reasons r yeh sab naya nahi hain these r her old antics.
raahiyaan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is shut because of low trp and now ekta is ready with new show.

December tak ka slot time tha channel have new show now 

Many production house buy the slot time for their show for 3 months to 6 months if channel get their investment return they give extension to the show

Second many big production buy the show according to their story 1year 

Party and Erica was sure that show will run till 2020 how??

Ekta is ending kzk2 because now she have her other ready for 8pm on star plus

channel can change the slot but she end the show when she want.

Ekta always use actors the way she want ,when if they want to quit the show she will do something to change the mind 

Ekta have put money on parth 

Salman saved surah pancholi because he have invested money on him 

Production house always save and listen the actors until it's their benefits.

Just wait and watch 

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Times of india needs to check its sources. One source said he's not talking to anyone on set, but there's are bts pics of him with coactors and having fun with the director. 🤪

Now a source said he demanded that he gets the focus. 

Oh how I wish this is true. I like the idea that parth demanded he be the focus and he was so important that his demand was met and a senior actor, a star and Ekta's friend was sidelined in the process. 

Way to go Parth!!! And thank you so much for saving us from the absolute horror of the ever boring bapre. 🙏🙏

What we are getting is not great either 🤣 Eri’s loud acting and Parth’s disinterest along with the stupid dialogues are hindering the impact of the scenes 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranchat

What we are getting is not great either 🤣 Eri’s loud acting and Parth’s disinterest along with the stupid dialogues are hindering the impact of the scenes 

We are getting worst scenes dialogues ..

After so much demanding he got only this..

Kukki kukkad got more screenspace and buildup than anupre.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't watch KZKZ and probably should not be commenting. However,  I cannot help commenting on the perception that Parth was sidelined even last year. This is a daily soap, varied characters are required to keep audiences engaged. 

I started watching pretty late sometime in September last year. I remember getting frustrated at the amount of interruptions in the prerish scenes. As a viewer, it looked like i was not being given time to even watch the new couple in peace. Either in a dance, or in a pooja or during a convo about office files, and hell, even  in their bedroom, we had an omniscient presence, Sakshat Anurag Basu😆.

Now if we're talking about the abstract concept of 'soulmates' being sidelined, yes, that was the intention so that more drama and entertainment could be brought in! 

As for the current situation, even my most neutral friend, asked me, what is the BTS scenario because whatever it is, seems to be huge. It was always there, it is coming into the open now. 

Cheers

Edited by scarlett22 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm glad such things are finally coming to the forefront. This was expected post KP's entry. 😌