Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I would like this to be true but seeing Anurag’s characterisation it doesn’t look so . He himself looks least interested in the show and his character. 

Shahed focus hi manga , good characterization nei... Isss show main agar actor apne characterization pe vocal hote since beginning toh show ka aj yeah halat na hote....

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Sure, Parth can ask for whatever he wants....this show is a sinking ship, nobody gives a flying crap. The makers don’t, the actors don’t, and now the channel is gonna end it or dump it to a early prime time slot and salvage its losses. 

KP is just here as a favor for Ekta. He said it himself. He doesn’t care if he gets one scene or ten scenes.

😂😂😂

Sorry kp ,ekta ko favor kia aisa woh kahipe nei bola....he did care tabhi live pe akee khudke disappointment show kia indirectly about the shooting days 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

🤣

Editor ne bahuth kahaniya likhdiya

Yaar show khatam horaha hai. No time like a year in hand to build bapre chemistry

Within 2 months of shoot time left will makers show bapre chemistry ehich is still at baby steps

Bapre ppl failed to get minimal numbers and huge drop happened and audience review in twitter and starplus sites were huge..

I wish parth had so much influence to get show focussed on him.

Unfortunately show is now focussed on kaukii

Seems like team loves kauki

Pari hum numbers kay bat nahi kare toh behetar...soulmates focusing saga kotna number laya woh humko v pata ..as this is not number thread i will not go on that...also other sm platform discussion v i guess MF pe allow nei so i am skipping this part...otherwise i had amazing review on it which was huge or which is less 😃

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dosent matter he stay back or not . This show has lost audience & tht position long back it can't get back. I think the news of show going off air in November might be true bcos sp is coming up with moregards than 4 shows 2 are declare 2 r in pipeline so this show faith has decoded.
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

parth ka show hai he is the lead anurag..

Bajaj is side character haina

. So bajaj ko side kardiya hai

Good na

It may be ur personal opinion but the real fact actor kay sath aisa promise nei kia geya tha which is very very much clear from both actor's iv...and also i am repeating here like neumourous time Side characters never ever get focused position on Official montage ....

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No wonder the show is flop if the makers agrees to such demands of any actors rather then being creative and making the show better they listen to the demands of some actors.

kuch nahi there is a thing what does around comes around. Let’s see what happens next. Insecurity at its peak 🤣

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok. Chalo maan letha hai that he asked the focus to be on Anu. What is wrong in that? He already has several projects in his hand. Heard that along with the movie and webseries,  KYYS4 too is in pipeline. And here for KZK, he is shooting only twice a week when the main focus is on him. Tho why would he block his dates for a show where his shoot might happen once in a month, when the story was to move PreRish way? Ye zamaana survival of the fittest ka hai and any smart person would do the same. Didn't even KP do the same? He gave dates for KKKMadeInIndia when the focus was still on PreRish. Who knows, maybe the shows fate might have been decided much before itself. So, if Parth decided to move on with the better options he got; yet KZK makers adamantly wanted him to stay, then what is wrong in asking the focus of the story to be on him and a better remuneration which probably can be more shooting days. Also, what if he had applied a reverse psychology there to get out of this mess, knowing EK's preference for PreRish and believing that she wouldn't agree to focus on AnuPre. He was used many times in past to save the sinking ship. If he decided, not any more... It means he has become wiser. Also why should Parth block his dates where he has nothing to do in KZK and on the other side, has various other projects in hand & had made up his mind to move on. Kyonki, after watching him for the last 2years, except for once in Prerna’s accident during ML time, we haven't seen him so disinterested in the scenes. He was the one who used to discuss with directors on how to improve the scenes before the shots. Such a person is seen disinterested in the scenes, except in emotional & Sneha scenes. So, what if he put forward these demands to get him kicked out of the show, but makers who already had a doomed show in hand didn't want to take a risk and so accepted all his demands.....tho isme kaise Parth is responsible for all this hungama. And when the other party in question is EK & media and considering the recent things happening in association to an actor's death, I will always be on the actor's side. Aur there are several past experiences with EK on how she cuts off all her ties with the person who has rubbed with her, chaahe vo uska kareebi dost kyon na ho. Mona Singh being the latest one. So, if she agreed to keep Parth inspite of all these allegations, then there is more to it than what meets our eyes.

Parthuuu..... Ladke.... Keep on rocking like this. 🥳

vshetty thumbnail

If  Anurag scenes are going to be shot for a couple of days in a month, how can he be the focus? Hence the theory of insecurity is incorrect.  The media is playing around with various theories and seeing which one sticks. I had also read earlier that KP had almost doubled his remineration from 1.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs per episode for playing Bajaj. Hence, it is only fair that the main lead ask for higher remuneration which is way  below. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

It may be ur personal opinion but the real fact actor kay sath aisa promise nei kia geya tha which is very very much clear from both actor's iv...and also i am repeating here like neumourous time Side characters never ever get focused position on Official montage ....

He is side charcater yaar😃

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grace4317

Ok. Chalo maan letha hai that he asked the focus to be on Anu. What is wrong in that? He already has several projects in his hand. Heard that along with the movie and webseries,  KYYS4 too is in pipeline. And here for KZK, he is shooting only twice a week when the main focus is on him. Tho why would he block his dates for a show where his shoot might happen once in a month, when the story was to move PreRish way? Ye zamaana survival of the fittest ka hai and any smart person would do the same. Didn't even KP do the same? He gave dates for KKKMadeInIndia when the focus was still on PreRish. Who knows, maybe the shows fate might have been decided much before itself. So, if Parth decided to move on with the better options he got; yet KZK makers adamantly wanted him to stay, then what is wrong in asking the focus of the story to be on him and a better remuneration which probably can be more shooting days. Also, what if he had applied a reverse psychology there to get out of this mess, knowing EK's preference for PreRish and believing that she wouldn't agree to focus on AnuPre. He was used many times in past to save the sinking ship. If he decided, not any more... It means he has become wiser. Also why should Parth block his dates where he has nothing to do in KZK and on the other side, has various other projects in hand & had made up his mind to move on. Kyonki, after watching him for the last 2years, except for once in Prerna’s accident during ML time, we haven't seen him so disinterested in the scenes. He was the one who used to discuss with directors on how to improve the scenes before the shots. Such a person is seen disinterested in the scenes, except in emotional & Sneha scenes. So, what if he put forward these demands to get him kicked out of the show, but makers who already had a doomed show in hand didn't want to take a risk and so accepted all his demands.....tho isme kaise Parth is responsible for all this hungama. And when the other party in question is EK & media and considering the recent things happening in association to an actor's death, I will always be on the actor's side. Aur there are several past experiences with EK on how she cuts off all her ties with the person who has rubbed with her, chaahe vo uska kareebi dost kyon na ho. Mona Singh being the latest one. So, if she agreed to keep Parth inspite of all these allegations, then there is more to it than what meets our eyes.

Parthuuu..... Ladke.... Keep on rocking like this. 🥳

These articles are simply taking things from here and there and putting out Kuch bhi ...
KP is absent from the show +  The focus On Anurag Prerna = Parth demanded  for more money and focus😆

Why will he ask for SS when SS was never ever an issue for Anurag . I would have understood if he asked for better characterisation.😒 His character has been played with time and again to fit in season 1 in season 2.