Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nirvana1328

What do you mean only her version? He will obviously deny it. Going by his track record, I don’t have any reason not to believe her. Exploitation is not about a woman not knowing what it involves, it’s about a woman being compelled to do something she would not otherwise do coz she believes the exploiter can exercises power over her.

Also, as per her interview with Arnab, he helped to rent the house, staffed it with his people and visited her. I don’t think it was a live in. Not that it changes anything. Sexual harassment is more about power equations and feeling compelled to oblige coz of what would happen otherwise.

But of course, there is so much hate towards her that people forget empathy.

https://images.app.goo.gl/p8BCbVgk7ywVxcRs7

@bold.......Sure. and I suppose her outings with Aditya in public are also under the effect of spiked drinks???? Plz......🙄. She was willing to go with him who rapes her and continue to live with him.
If u still wanna believe her lies, then that’s up to you but no need to enlighten me about “exploitation” and “power equations”. I know all about it but also know Kangana is not one of them.

Edited by Equine - 4 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nirvana1328

Victim shaming much?!

If she was a minor, it’s statutory rape.. even her “consent” doesn’t matter.

not talking about minors and pedophiles. talking about consenting men and women

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Aditya Pancholi is an horrible man ,if the allegations are indeed true why didn't Kangana's parents interfered when their minor girl is being abused by a man ? She isn't from a middle class family ,helpless family.

As far as I know time doesn't matter to consider this type of complaints . She could actually lodge a complaint and let the abuser face the ordeal.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

Aditya Pancholi is an horrible man ,if the allegations are indeed true why didn't Kangana's parents interfered when their minor girl is being abused by a man ? She isn't from a middle class family ,helpless family.

As far as I know time doesn't matter to consider this type of complaints . She could actually lodge a complaint and let the abuser face the ordeal.

Bcoz if she does lodge a case, she’s going to expose herself . It will be revealed that neither she was a minor nor did Aditya exploit her . On the contrary, it will be revealed that she willingly stayed with him and they used each other for personal gains. ....... She used him for money and contacts and he for sex.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

If an iota of what K said was true she should have done a formal complaint. These types of things should be investigated if Aditya is found guilty he should be punished, if not then Kangna should be, because false accusations of such heinous crimes should be punished.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

If an iota of what K said was true she should have done a formal complaint. These types of things should be investigated if Aditya is found guilty he should be punished, if not then Kangna should be, because false accusations of such heinous crimes should be punished.

Complaints were lodged three years ago and last year by both of them. I think it started with Kanga's interviews talking about Pancholi hitting her. A Defamation suit was filed by Pancholi. Then later with Rangol's twitter (so probably Kangana) claims of Extortion by Pancholi for demanding back money spent/lent, countered with more filed Defamation complaints by Pancholi, then filed Rape complaints by Kangana. (after lawyer called Pancholi and told him they'd file rape complaints if he didn't take back his Defamation complaints)

There was a court date set - same as release date for Judgementall Hai I think she was a no show. I haven't heard of any future dates sent.

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/aditya-pancholi-extorted-rs-1-crore-from-kangana-ranaut-as-expenses-claims-rangoli-chandel-2060582

nirvana1328 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

https://images.app.goo.gl/p8BCbVgk7ywVxcRs7

@bold.......Sure. and I suppose her outings with Aditya in public are also under the effect of spiked drinks???? Plz......🙄. She was willing to go with him who rapes her and continue to live with him.
If u still wanna believe her lies, then that’s up to you but no need to enlighten me about “exploitation” and “power equations”. I know all about it but also know Kangana is not one of them.

Well..one can believe what they want..but just coz I don’t believe in what you do, doesn’t make my belief a lie.. hate blinds! Peace 🙂