Users

Frequent Posters

1017676 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love , Sex, Networking Aur Dhoka.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Both of them used each other. She wanted his financial help and his contacts because she had no other way of getting into filmy doors. For that, she was willing to give him sex or pose as his girlfriend. She didn't care that he was married and had kids and that they were hurting others.

Both are scumbags. If she was underage, that makes Pancholi a criminal too. But Kangana lies so much that it's hard to believe anything she says about what age she was then. I used to be on her side, especially about the Pancholi stuff, but she's completely ruined her reputation and it's hard to trust anything she says.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What if she never told him his age? or gave a wrong number? I just checked his DOB, he wasn’t 50 but 38 at that time- that’s a lie right there. She went around to parties and posed to the cameras and what not. How does she explain that? She said Anubhav Sinha used to hide her from him, then why didn’t she take his help to get out of it? First of all, why wouldn’t Anubhav get a doubt and report to the police himself?I mean, she just goes around blurting crap and people just lap it up without asking any questions.

Edited by Aanandaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

Aditya is a connoisseur when it comes to taking advantage of minors. Remember this is the same man who was accused of raping Pooja Bedi's underage maid when they were living in together while he was a married man with 2 kids!

OMG...this man needs to be behind bars forever...🤢

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG...this man needs to be behind bars forever...🤢

I never knew this until I read about it here and this is what I got when I googled it.

Pooja Bedi😳

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/pooja-bedi-throwback-interview-about-ex-aditya-pancholi-16372

nirvana1328 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

men are men. given a chance they will screw every pretty women. women can always say no. some women use them. it is as simple as that.

every man and his uncle in the world are like that.period.

Victim shaming much?!

If she was a minor, it’s statutory rape.. even her “consent” doesn’t matter.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvana1328

Victim shaming much?!

If she was a minor, it’s statutory rape.. even her “consent” doesn’t matter.

She wasn't a minor though. She's only a minor in this version because she keeps lowering her age.

She said in an interview last year that her first relationship was when she was 17/18 in Chandigarh when she was a student, before she even went to Delhi to be a model, let alone before she arrived in Mumbai.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-reveals-her-first-kiss-first-love-it-wasn-t-magical-at-all-it-was-messy/story-ry4tpFYycbd0OLua8owNCP.html

Last year there were suits and counter suits between them. He had recorded her lawyer threatening to charge him with rape if he brought his charges of defamation but IIRC she didn't show for a court date and it all seems to have gone away.

nirvana1328 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

She wasn't a minor though. She's only a minor in this version because she keeps lowering her age.

She said in an interview last year that her first relationship was when she was 17/18 in Chandigarh when she was a student, before she even went to Delhi to be a model, let alone before she arrived in Mumbai.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-reveals-her-first-kiss-first-love-it-wasn-t-magical-at-all-it-was-messy/story-ry4tpFYycbd0OLua8owNCP.html

Last year there were suits and counter suits between them. He had recorded her lawyer threatening to charge him with rape if he brought his charges of defamation but IIRC she didn't show for a court date and it all seems to have gone away.

Thanks for clarifying! You are right, the versions of the story seem to get the age wrong. But apart from the age bit, the story itself is consistent I feel. Unfortunately, There is usually a tendency (deliberate or subconscious idk) to exaggerate sad events of the past while recounting them. But I’m veering

Even if she wasn’t a minor, spiked drinks and getting intimate is still rape. Threatening with rape are all lawyer tactics, as terrible as they may sound.

If she remained quiet or was shedding tears about the incident instead of owning her experience, she would probably have won more support on this forum. But since she doesn’t put up that front, she receives too much back lash and that to me smacks of patriarchy.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvana1328

Thanks for clarifying! You are right, the versions of the story seem to get the age wrong. But apart from the age bit, the story itself is consistent I feel. Unfortunately, There is usually a tendency (deliberate or subconscious idk) to exaggerate sad events of the past while recounting them. But I’m veering

Even if she wasn’t a minor, spiked drinks and getting intimate is still rape. Threatening with rape are all lawyer tactics, as terrible as they may sound.

If she remained quiet or was shedding tears about the incident instead of owning her experience, she would probably have won more support on this forum. But since she doesn’t put up that front, she receives too much back lash and that to me smacks of patriarchy.

Spiking the drinks is only her version, which seems to be totally false looking at the circumstances. She was in an live in relationship with Aditya. Does he need to spike the drinks to get intimate with her?????? No 20 year old would live in with a 50 year old and not know what it involves. She’s fooling nobody .

nirvana1328 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Spiking the drinks is only her version, which seems to be totally false looking at the circumstances. She was in an live in relationship with Aditya. Does he need to spike the drinks to get intimate with her?????? No 20 year old would live in with a 50 year old and not know what it involves. She’s fooling nobody .

What do you mean only her version? He will obviously deny it. Going by his track record, I don’t have any reason not to believe her. Exploitation is not about a woman not knowing what it involves, it’s about a woman being compelled to do something she would not otherwise do coz she believes the exploiter can exercises power over her.

Also, as per her interview with Arnab, he helped to rent the house, staffed it with his people and visited her. I don’t think it was a live in. Not that it changes anything. Sexual harassment is more about power equations and feeling compelled to oblige coz of what would happen otherwise.

But of course, there is so much hate towards her that people forget empathy.