Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is this Criminal Pancholis protected so much? They are involved in too many crimes , this country has no law and order for Mighty n powerful ?šŸ˜•

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

One of these days, Kangana is gonna claim she was 10 when she met Aditya Pancholsmiley29 her age keeps decreasing with every interview

The pancholis are ugh.. and kangana is no better

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Please don't ruin the name of men by this disgusting generalization that all of them would want to be with a minor girl. Minors are children still.

minor girls is rape. what the hell are you talking. i am talking about major/grown up female.

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: snatch

minor girls is rape. what the hell are you talking. i am talking about major/grown up female.

The topic is on minors. Kangana was apparently a minor when she was with Pancholi, and you said men will be men or whatever.

Anyways, I probably misread you. In that case, my bad.

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 4 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

The topic is on minors. Kangana was apparently a minor when she was with Pancholi, and you said men will be men or whatever.

Anyways, I probably misread you. In that case, my bad.

a minor ? i dont think so. if she was a minor why was she having a relationship with a very old man. anyway if i confused you i am sorry about that. my point was not about minor girls or boys thats a crime.

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These are kangu's claims. There were rumors Aditya bought her a flat-mind you Zarina Wahab was also earning-she actually has a better and longer lasting career than Aditya. So it must have been joint money.

She seems to be the pati parmeshwar type. her son unfortunately turned out to be like his father.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TedX1993

At the moment, she is cocaine unke aangan ki

Coco at least makes you feel good for a bitšŸ˜†

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Nobody is supporting Aditya here. Heā€™s a douchebag and be punished for it. I said itā€™s a rape and should be treated as such, consent or no consent.

@bold....,, she can be both a victim and a gold digging girl.

And Aditya can be both an abuser and a sugar daddy.

My point is, Kangana is going on and on about drugs and SSR, but she was saying this rape matter In a very casual way, as if itā€™s normal. She should forget abt HR and fight to put this man behind bars. She might be so many young women from the future abuse.

Exactly.. but her enablers are ā€œgo girlā€˜ingā€ her for all the wrong reasons, as much as I dislike her and feel extremely disgusted by her bigoted opinions/her existence by now, they are her worst enemy, sadly

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Nobody is supporting Aditya here. Heā€™s a douchebag and be punished for it. I said itā€™s a rape and should be treated as such, consent or no consent.

@bold....,, she can be both a victim and a gold digging girl.

And Aditya can be both an abuser and a sugar daddy.

My point is, Kangana is going on and on about drugs and SSR, but she was saying this rape matter In a very casual way, as if itā€™s normal. She should forget abt HR and fight to put this man behind bars. She might save so many young women from the future abuse.

For a 16 year old girl? Let's agree to disagree.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Was all Kangana even 16 I have my doubts. She mightā€™ve been 56 šŸ˜†