Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

As if this nation cares this much about rapists! I think his victims or the people involved in this are just happy to get rid of him because he's such a headache and a menace that these people don't bother with him anymore as soon as he's gone.

😒😨

Word Count: 0

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Equine

What?????? 😖😖😖 Men are men????🥺🥺 How can u say that?????

No body is saying KR is innocent, but, not all men go after minor girls and live in with them. And no, not every man and his uncle is like that. May be u haven’t met any decent, normal men in your life.

I think 98% of men think like that when they see women who are not their own blood/ I had a pretty disgusting experience when my friend's grandfather made a pass at me. The man is 70+ and lives nearby, he just had the audacity to make a pass at me just because I am respectful to him every time we meet. Oh and he holds weekly poojas for the neighbourhood., can u imagine?

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

From what I have read, Kangana was already an adult when she met Aditya. Aditya has told the story a few times on how he met Kangana. I know Aditya is a scumbag but his story doesn’t keep changing to suit his narrative. I remember Aditya mentioned she was already 18 when he met Kangana and based on Kangana’s leaked passport, she was indeed already an adult.

the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Please don't ruin the name of men by this disgusting generalization that all of them would want to be with a minor girl. Minors are children still.
Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Please don't ruin the name of men by this disgusting generalization that all of them would want to be with a minor girl. Minors are children still.

To be fair, its more of the girls hiding their age or the men thinking the girls are adults. Some girls do look like women in their teens and like many teenage girls, they don't like to be called children so they tell others they are adults.

the_notebook thumbnail

To be fair, its more of the girls hiding their age or the men thinking the girls are adults. Some girls do look like women in their teens and like many teenage girls, they don't like to be called children so they tell others they are adults.

Doesn’t matter how old they look, they’re still children. The brain is nowhere near being developed at 15-16
Tinah thumbnail

Doesn’t matter how old they look, they’re still children. The brain is nowhere near being developed at 15-16

No you don't understand. I am saying most men never think these girls are underage because they look like adults. Sometimes the girls themselves pretend to be adults because they don't want to be called teenagers or children. Most men don't intend to have affairs or sleep with underage girls. The ones who do so despite knowing the child's real age are pedophiles

the_notebook thumbnail

No you don't understand. I am saying most men never think these girls are underage because they look like adults. Sometimes the girls themselves pretend to be adults because they don't want to be called teenagers or children. Most men don't intend to have affairs or sleep with underage girls. The ones who do so despite knowing the child's real age are pedophiles

Oh okay, well yeah those girls who look older shouldn’t mislead and lie to people about being an adult. The person I quoted seemed to be saying that most men want to be with minor girls
Edited by Sailor-Moon - 4 years ago
Tinah thumbnail

Oh okay, well yeah those girls who look older shouldn’t mislead and lie to people about being an adult. The person I quoted seemed to be saying that most men want to be with minor girls

Unfortunately when girls say this, they don't know what is going to happen next. Similarly I was once asked if I was a girl or a woman when I was 13 and I said I was a woman. Little did I know the true intentions of the man who asked me. Because as kids, we have this thing that we hate it when people call us kids right? So we wanna be adults but we don't know the consequences of that.

the_notebook thumbnail

Unfortunately when girls say this, they don't know what is going to happen next. Similarly I was once asked if I was a girl or a woman when I was 13 and I said I was a woman. Little did I know the true intentions of the man who asked me. Because as kids, we have this thing that we hate it when people call us kids right? So we wanna be adults but we don't know the consequences of that.

That is very sad, in those cases no one is to be blamed cos the girls are too young to know any better and the guys don’t know that the girl isn’t an adult