Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't think a 16 year old girl should be called a "gold digging hoe with a sugar daddy".

That's basically a victim of child abuse right there.

If she was 16 and in a relationship with Aditya, it's Aditya's fault, rape or no rape. Even being in a "consensual" relationship is criminal on Aditya's part, and this matter shouldn't be used by us to attack Kangana.

Edited by tapori - 4 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nobody cares to defend that pancholi because he's a douche. Other side nobody cares to go in details given by kangoo because everyone knows she's a pathological liar. You'll find lots of contradiction in her same story narrated on 2 different places.

Pancholi guy was his sugar daddy, not rapist. Not that Pancholi is not capable enough to rape anyone, but he leaked a video where kangoli lawyer was threatening Pancholi and his wise to take back defamation case, otherwise kangoli would file fake rape case against him. That makes it clear that she wasn't raped, it was all with concent. When beta pancholi was at receiving end during Jiah Khan suicide case, kangoo tried to defend him. At that time she was happy with papa pancholi, it was her duty to stand for mooh bola sautela beta.

Coming to age, she's hinding her age, there was controversy about her age as well when she was behind Hritik. Some of her personal documents were leaked. She wasn't minor when she was happily living with pancholi. She was in late teens or early twenty.

I think something went wrong when kangoo decided to dump pancholi after she was successfully launched and started getting offers. If she was beaten at that time, pancholi should be punished. It's one more fake story that she was not happy with him, there was time she was happily sleeping with husband of her aunty Zareena wahab. There are photos where she attended a party with aunty ka husband and she looks fine.

It's difficult to confirm whether her story is right, or it's one more khayali pulao.

Edited by CoffeeCake - 4 years ago
1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TedX1993

At the moment, she is cocaine unke aangan ki

Arey drug wala weed nahin, main unwanted plants wala weed bola usko..Instead of Tulsi.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

men are men. given a chance they will screw every pretty women. women can always say no. some women use them. it is as simple as that.

every man and his uncle in the world are like that.period.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

I don't think a 16 year old girl should be called a "gold digging hoe with a sugar daddy".

That's basically a victim of child abuse right there.

If she was 16 and in a relationship with Aditya, it's Aditya's fault, rape or no rape. Even being in a "consensual" relationship is criminal on Aditya's part, and this matter shouldn't be used by us to attack Kangana.

Nobody is supporting Aditya here. He’s a douchebag and be punished for it. I said it’s a rape and should be treated as such, consent or no consent.

@bold....,, she can be both a victim and a gold digging girl.

And Aditya can be both an abuser and a sugar daddy.

My point is, Kangana is going on and on about drugs and SSR, but she was saying this rape matter In a very casual way, as if it’s normal. She should forget abt HR and fight to put this man behind bars. She might save so many young women from the future abuse.

Edited by Equine - 4 years ago
Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I think it is well known that she was involved with him before debuting

The details keep changing. But no matter how much i dislike kangana, she was still a minor and he was a 50 year old man. Even if we don't believe all the details, At the least what happened was statutory rape.

He is a lowlife and his wife who defends him sleeping with a minor is pathetic. How has the police not taken sue moto cognisance of this I don't understand.

I wish kangana would stop obsessing about hr in her head all the time and put this man behind bars.

She might be a minor at that time. But now, she’s a powerful figure with a bully platform. She should use it go against the real culprits.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

She basically accused Aditya of raping her......but since Aditya and his son Suraj are .....ughhhhhh.🤬🤬....no one really cares for them....or Kangna....both Aditya and Kangna can go knock each other out.......I am waiting to see if Aditya retorts back though.....because raping a minor is a very serious accusation....and if its true...then Adi Pancholi needs to face the music.🤢

Aditya is a connoisseur when it comes to taking advantage of minors. Remember this is the same man who was accused of raping Pooja Bedi's underage maid when they were living in together while he was a married man with 2 kids!

Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Aditya is a connoisseur when it comes to taking advantage of minors. Remember this is the same man who was accused of raping Pooja Bedi's underage maid when they were living in together while he was a married man with 2 kids!

Yuck..... what a creep. never heard about it. Never even heard of him until Kangu mentioned him. Pooja Bedi also lived with him?? Didn’t know she had such a bad taste in men. Why is he still roaming free? He should be rotting in jail.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Equine

Yuck..... what a creep. never heard about it. Never even heard of him until Kangu mentioned him. Pooja Bedi also lived with him?? Didn’t know she had such a bad taste in men. Why is he still roaming free? He should be rotting in jail.

As if this nation cares this much about rapists! I think his victims or the people involved in this are just happy to get rid of him because he's such a headache and a menace that these people don't bother with him anymore as soon as he's gone.

Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

men are men. given a chance they will screw every pretty women. women can always say no. some women use them. it is as simple as that.

every man and his uncle in the world are like that.period.

What?????? 😖😖😖 Men are men????🥺🥺 How can u say that?????

No body is saying KR is innocent, but, not all men go after minor girls and live in with them. And no, not every man and his uncle is like that. May be u haven’t met any decent, normal men in your life.