What went on between Kangana and Aditya Pancholi?

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kangana, in her interview spoke about Aditya Pancholi (referencing him as an character artist) and made such explosive allegations against him. And I’m not able to understand why no one is disturbed by it or even talking about it. Is it bcoz Kangana told them that nobody is believing it or is it a old news story which I’m not aware of?

First she says, she used to live with Aditya Pancholi ( she references him as a “character artist”), when she was 16 years old and he used to spike her drinks to get intimate with her. First of all , which 16 year old lives with an 50 year old man? And she claims she was so innocent, that she was injected with drugs by him to get “intimate” with her. That’s called a rape, my dear . But, she was saying it so casually and Arnab also didn’t bat an eyelid and kept on talking abt drugs. If it’s true, then drugs and SSR are least of her problems. She shouldn’t sleep until she put him behind bars.

And, she further accused him saying that he basically pimped her out by calling some rich men from Dubai who used to sit around her and just ask for her phone number, while Aditya left the room. First of all, if it really happened , then those kind of creepy men wouldn’t just sit around asking for a girl’s number. Something else must have happened. She’s maligning herself now. And she continued to live with him despite all these...... her own words, all the while she’s a minor. Minor or not, if something like this happens to any girl, they would run as far as possible from that creep. But, Kangana not only continued to live him, but go to parties with him. Are there any people who believes this nonsense????

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He was stuffing the canoli 😆

1078397 thumbnail

Aditya P Is and a-hole and kangana is a liar I'd not mind If they sling mud at each other both are shitty people

Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Aditya P Is and a-hole and kangana is a liar I'd not mind If they sling mud at each other both are shitty people

I know. But, what she’s accusing him of, is a very serious crime and nobody seems to take it seriously. Is it bcoz tht everybody already accepted her as an pathological liar or is it bcoz this incident is an common knowledge , which I’m not aware of

Edited by Equine - 4 years ago
1078397 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

I know. But, what she’s accusing him of, is a very serious crime and nobody seems to take it seriously. Is it bcoz tht everybody already accepted her as an pathological liar or is it bcoz this incident is an common knowledge , which I’m not aware of

you forgot the episode where Pancho filed a defamation case and kangu's lawyer was threatening him to withdraw the case else she will file a fake rape case ? He shared a video as well so I am not surprised this #2Rs attention seeking woman can stoop low to drive her agenda
Equine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

you forgot the episode where Pancho filed a defamation case and kangu's lawyer was threatening him to withdraw the case else she will file a fake rape case ? He shared a video as well so I am not surprised this #2Rs attention seeking woman can stoop low to drive her agenda

I didn’t know this. All I know was, that Kangu filed a complaint against him when he started beating her. This from her Adalat episode. I didn’t know anything else.

She basically accused Aditya of raping her......but since Aditya and his son Suraj are .....ughhhhhh.🤬🤬....no one really cares for them....or Kangna....both Aditya and Kangna can go knock each other out.......I am waiting to see if Aditya retorts back though.....because raping a minor is a very serious accusation....and if its true...then Adi Pancholi needs to face the music.🤢

1123190 thumbnail

Pancholi- Kyonki abuser bhi kabhi sugar daddy tha.

Zareena Wahab- Kabhi souten kabhi aunty

Kangu in Hrithik's life- Main weed tere aangan ki.

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 4 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Equine

Kangana, in her interview spoke about Aditya Pancholi (referencing him as an character artist) and made such explosive allegations against him. And I’m not able to understand why no one is disturbed by it or even talking about it. Is it bcoz Kangana told them that nobody is believing it or is it a old news story which I’m not aware of?

First she says, she used to live with Aditya Pancholi ( she references him as a “character artist”), when she was 16 years old and he used to spike her drinks to get intimate with her. First of all , which 16 year old lives with an 50 year old man? And she claims she was so innocent, that she was injected with drugs by him to get “intimate” with her. That’s called a rape, my dear . But, she was saying it so casually and Arnab also didn’t bat an eyelid and kept on talking abt drugs. If it’s true, then drugs and SSR are least of her problems. She shouldn’t sleep until she put him behind bars.

And, she further accused him saying that he basically pimped her out by calling some rich men from Dubai who used to sit around her and just ask for her phone number, while Aditya left the room. First of all, if it really happened , then those kind of creepy men wouldn’t just sit around asking for a girl’s number. Something else must have happened. She’s maligning herself now. And she continued to live with him despite all these...... her own words, all the while she’s a minor. Minor or not, if something like this happens to any girl, they would run as far as possible from that creep. But, Kangana not only continued to live him, but go to parties with him. Are there any fools who believes this nonsense???? I mean, she just exposed herself to be an gold digging hoe with a sugar daddy.

I felt she is saying truth when she is talking about Aditya pancholi. But there are few gaps in story like she never intended to live with him but some other lady.

She very well knew that Aditya is going to motor her ..I think the reason she left him is that he is starting to exploiting her.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think it is well known that she was involved with him before debuting

The details keep changing. But no matter how much i dislike kangana, she was still a minor and he was a 50 year old man. Even if we don't believe all the details, At the least what happened was statutory rape.

He is a lowlife and his wife who defends him sleeping with a minor is pathetic. How has the police not taken sue moto cognisance of this I don't understand.

I wish kangana would stop obsessing about hr in her head all the time and put this man behind bars.