Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I enjoy all the posts here and never felt the need to write since all that I felt was written by all the talented writers who post here. Still in today's episode "pani sir ke Kopal chala gaya" and I feel the need to express what I would feel if I was I Mishti's place.

I just cannot imagine that could Abir fail to understand Mishti's point of view and directly o indirectly made her step back and apologise.

This is the same Abir who promised BP that since Mishti thinks that she is indebted to Maheshwaries, he will teach her how to ask for things and be ziddi.

Now when Mishti is with Abir and wants to stand her ground when she is right ( doing Zid that Abir wanted) she is being asked to go back on her stand.

This I found was most heartbreaking moment for her. If anybody noticed when Mishti came to talk to Kuhu about Book cover, she was not making contact. I just felt that conveyed that she had to do this against her wishes. I don't know how Abir will make up the for he confidence that Mishti has lost in him today.

I am not saying that Abir should fight with Kuhu but could have helped Mishti in making Kuhu realise her mistake specially now that he I aware of what all Kuhu has done and how self obsessed she is.

This Mishti who was so happy when she found out that Abir loved her, would be so disappointed. She will still love Abir because that is who is but I know her expectations from Abir in the time of need will go down. I don't know if she can depend on him and believe in his unconditional support next time she needs him.

there.. I ranted long enough but I had to say it all. I know how it feels when you are disspointed by someone in whim you expect full support. I would go into my shell and though not self pity myself but at the same time, it would take away the confidence that I have unconditional love from my better half.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail

I’m with you, I feel Mishti’s pain and hurt that her Abir didn’t believe her, that he’s happy with her sacrificing her pride. Yes, Mishti didn’t look at Kuhu while talking to her in the room. She was forced to apologize due to emotional blackmail from everyone and she knows Kuhu will not stop her vicious attacks but everytime she will have to tolerate it for Abir’s sake! 

Abir just killed the spirit of angry chorni. Henceforth he should not call her by that name, it will just sound hollow and artificial. 

He certainly didn’t fulfill his promise to Bade Papa, far from indulging her zidd he coaxed her to relinquish her self respect, her pride.
She’s worse off now with regard to her equation with Kuhu than she was in Mahs house. She’s now Kuhu’s forever victim tied to the whipping post by the very people she loved and trusted. Abir and BP have deserted her and she feels all alone. I’m afraid too that she will retract into her shell and keep all the hurt inside. 

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes abir and BP was the person she can depend on and now both of them had left her alone. I felt their conversation in hospital where she said that he would not have believed her if she said that she has talked with editor. For me this is the lowest of mishbir relationship where one thinks that other will not believe her and other is not bothered about her condition. Abir is a very good husband only if there is an extreme case but he doesn't know how balance and now first vow of their protect her respect I hope abir realize it soon before its too late.

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi! It's my first time posting on this forum too.

I could not agree more. I think the problem with Abir is that he finds the idea of two siblings not getting along unimaginable. I highly doubt he would be behaving this way if it were some other family member in Kuhu's place.

MishBir mirror each other in many ways. Their beliefs and values are almost identical. But when he sees the equation Mishti has with Kuhu, I guess it's like looking into that mirror and seeing an entirely different person.

Being Kunal's elder brother has always been one of the most important roles in his life and the brothers truly love each other. Even when they fight, they patch up in the blink of an eye. So for Abir, loving a sibling is as basic as breathing. He seems to be unable to come to terms with the fact that the woman he saw much of himself in, could have such a starkly contrasting relationship with her sibling. His assumption that there is underlying love between the sisters seems to be his coping mechanism with this unpleasant reality. He's gotten so lost forcing Mishti to bond and adjust with Kuhu that he hardly seems to realise what he's putting Mishti through. Mishti has almost always confronted Kuhu in private. This one time she lost her cool and both BP and Abir have guilt tripped her into believing that she's let them down. What's most disappointing is that this comes from Abir, who used to be the wind beneath her wings. Now he's just emotionally pressuring her into losing her self respect and individuality. I know that he hasn't actually fled from the situation here but for someone like Mishti, whose greatest fear is losing her loved ones, isolating her like this is just cruel. Though unintentionally, Abir is playing on her worst fear.

It's a characteristic flaw that the writers need to address but they won't, given their history. This could have been the next track, perhaps even with an emotional separation, rather than a physical one. It would have led to MishBir being accepting of each other's differences and loving each other the same anyway. But no, they couldn't come up with anything better than surrogacy.

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revelio

I could not agree more. I think the problem with Abir is that he finds the idea of two siblings not getting along unimaginable. I highly doubt he would be behaving this way if it were some other family member in Kuhu's place.

MishBir mirror each other in many ways. Their beliefs and values are almost identical. But when he sees the equation Mishti has with Kuhu, I guess it's like looking into that mirror and seeing an entirely different person.

Being Kunal's elder brother has always been one of the most important roles in his life and the brothers truly love each other. Even when they fight, they patch up in the blink of an eye. So for Abir, loving a sibling is as basic as breathing. He seems to be unable to come to terms with the fact that the woman he saw much of himself in, could have such a starkly contrasting relationship with her sibling. His assumption that there is underlying love between the sisters seems to be his coping mechanism with this unpleasant reality. He's gotten so lost forcing Mishti to bond and adjust with Kuhu that he hardly seems to realise what he's putting Mishti through. Mishti has almost always confronted Kuhu in private. This one time she lost her cool and both BP and Abir have guilt tripped her into believing that she's let them down. What's most disappointing is that this comes from Abir, who used to be the wind beneath her wings. Now he's just emotionally pressuring her into losing her self respect and individuality. I know that he hasn't actually fled from the situation here but for someone like Mishti, whose greatest fear is losing her loved ones, isolating her like this is just cruel. Though unintentionally, Abir is playing on her worst fear.

It's a characteristic flaw that the writers need to address but they won't, given their history. This could have been the next track, perhaps even with an emotional separation, rather than a physical one. It would have led to MishBir being accepting of each other's differences and loving each other the same anyway. But no, they couldn't come up with anything better than surrogacy.

BOLD: I agree. When Mishti does that kaand on Kuhu's haldi on Meenu's behest, Abir is the most shocked by this piece of news over everything else that happened. Even Mishti knew from before that she hated lying to Abir about her and Kuhu as this would hurt Abir and she had tried one last attempt at reconciliation (to make it true) by asking Kuhu to be friends with her for real and Kuhu refused (as is her nature and also fuelled by Kunal).

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have been highly disappointed with this track too. Mishti always has to suffer but at least she had Abir by her side. Now, she can't rely on him either. Their last conversation in the hospital where Mishti says she didn't tell him about the magazine because he wouldn't believe her was so painful and heartbreaking. I thought Abir realized he should not leave mishti alone after the resort incident but alas. The same Abir who once said he trusts Mishti even more than himself did not trust her and left her alone. 

When this sibling track started after the PTSD track, I was happy that at least they can pick up where they left off before the lockdown. However, writers made a mockery out of the situation and made everything 100x worse. Now, Mishti has lost confidence after all the emotional blackmailing. 

The next track seems even more scary for Mishti. I can't bear to watch her go through so much 😭💔

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree but Abir can't compare two sibling relationships. If Mishti is not like Abir  Kuhu is not like Kunal either. 

The one person who has stood by her and believed in her has left her side.

Even when Mishti had to tell everyone during Haldi of Kuhu about her relationship with Kuhi, Abir came upstairs and asked her in private why she was doing this, even asked her to give him a hint if she could not tell explicitly. 

The sae mishti did not look into his eye when she gave the reason about she didn't tell him about the book cover. 

This Mishti has lost self respect, still loves her dear ones but does have faith in them that they will stand by her. 

Abir on side says that she has to come out of that fear but on other side just added to that fear

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revelio

Hi!

That's an interesting perspective that you have presented there with Abir and Mishti mirroring each other with one big contrasting reality that Abir is struggling to handle!

This sibling issue track is part of the bigger plot, which is the surrogacy, so they took a leeway with Abir's character in this magazine instance to advance the plot further. And I feel this is just the beginning! With the upcoming revelation of Mishti's pregnancy complications and it's aftermath they will make him behave in a very insensitive manner to Mishti creating further dents in their relationship. MishBir relationship otherwise is perfect, they have no fights and issues as husband-wife, they understand each other well and love unconditionally. So this is just the starting and they will have Abir further go out of character to justify whatever else they are planning, like Mishti being alone and side-lined or even MishBir separation.  After all, they will have to make Kuhu's curse on Mishti come true at some point where she is in the center with her limelight and Mishti crying in the corner... and for that to happen they will need a bali ka bakra and that will be Abir.

Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

Totally agree but Abir can't compare two sibling relationships. If Mishti is not like Abir  Kuhu is not like Kunal either. 

The one person who has stood by her and believed in her has left her side.

Even when Mishti had to tell everyone during Haldi of Kuhu about her relationship with Kuhi, Abir came upstairs and asked her in private why she was doing this, even asked her to give him a hint if she could not tell explicitly. 

The sae mishti did not look into his eye when she gave the reason about she didn't tell him about the book cover. 

This Mishti has lost self respect, still loves her dear ones but does have faith in them that they will stand by her. 

Abir on side says that she has to come out of that fear but on other side just added to that fear

@Bold: Precisely. Abir knows that Kuhu is nothing like Kunal as a sibling. But he still sets these sky-high expectations for Mishti to be understanding and indulgent with Kuhu and that's where he comes across as unreasonable and insensitive. 

@Bold 2: Exactly. The whole idea of staying at the Maheshwari's till the sisters patch up is ridiculous. Mishti told him more than once that it cannot be done overnight and she's absolutely right. And yet, he refused to budge. That clearly gives out the message to Mishti that she has no other choice other than to back down, if Abir is to come back home. Because Abir knows that Kuhu will not step down. It would have to be Mishti. I wonder what Abir would have done if Mishti had put her foor down and refused to coax Kuhu. In all likelihood, he would have had to become a permanent resident at the Maheshwari's. 

Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hi!

That's an interesting perspective that you have presented there with Abir and Mishti mirroring each other with one big contrasting reality that Abir is struggling to handle!

This sibling issue track is part of the bigger plot, which is the surrogacy, so they took a leeway with Abir's character in this magazine instance to advance the plot further. And I feel this is just the beginning! With the upcoming revelation of Mishti's pregnancy complications and it's aftermath they will make him behave in a very insensitive manner to Mishti creating further dents in their relationship. MishBir relationship otherwise is perfect, they have no fights and issues as husband-wife, they understand each other well and love unconditionally. So this is just the starting and they will have Abir further go out of character to justify whatever else they are planning, like Mishti being alone and side-lined or even MishBir separation.  After all, they will have to make Kuhu's curse on Mishti come true at some point where she is in the center with her limelight and Mishti crying in the corner... and for that to happen they will need a bali ka bakra and that will be Abir.

@Bold: The writers could not possibly send a worse message if they actually went through with this. Kuhu said that would be the day when 'justice' is served. The whole concept of curses coming true is absurd. And one coming from Kuhu, someone who is shallow and self centered, who seems to have no clue what the word justice means, should hold no value. It's stupid now to expect anything from these writers, but this curse thing is just intolerable.