Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Seriously show name must be  Yeh dard Hain Mishti ke

How everyone and everything is turning against her I hate the fact that she have to go through so much of hardships💔

Even in her adopted house she have to live with bullies and now after marriage also she have to accept that bullies is common and she needs to live with it🤢

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Bold: The writers could not possibly send a worse message if they actually went through with this. Kuhu said that would be the day when 'justice' is served. The whole concept of curses coming true is absurd. And one coming from Kuhu, someone who is shallow and self centered, who seems to have no clue what the word justice means, should hold no value. It's stupid now to expect anything from these writers, but this curse thing is just intolerable. 

completely agree

Edited by Arjst - 3 years ago
Arjst thumbnail
Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

I enjoy all the posts here and never felt the need to write since all that I felt was written by all the talented writers who post here. Still in today's episode "pani sir ke Kopal chala gaya" and I feel the need to express what I would feel if I was I Mishti's place.

I just cannot imagine that could Abir fail to understand Mishti's point of view and directly o indirectly made her step back and apologise.

This is the same Abir who promised BP that since Mishti thinks that she is indebted to Maheshwaries, he will teach her how to ask for things and be ziddi.

Now when Mishti is with Abir and wants to stand her ground when she is right ( doing Zid that Abir wanted) she is being asked to go back on her stand.

This I found was most heartbreaking moment for her. If anybody noticed when Mishti came to talk to Kuhu about Book cover, she was not making contact. I just felt that conveyed that she had to do this against her wishes. I don't know how Abir will make up the for he confidence that Mishti has lost in him today.

I am not saying that Abir should fight with Kuhu but could have helped Mishti in making Kuhu realise her mistake specially now that he I aware of what all Kuhu has done and how self obsessed she is.

This Mishti who was so happy when she found out that Abir loved her, would be so disappointed. She will still love Abir because that is who is but I know her expectations from Abir in the time of need will go down. I don't know if she can depend on him and believe in his unconditional support next time she needs him.

there.. I ranted long enough but I had to say it all. I know how it feels when you are disspointed by someone in whim you expect full support. I would go into my shell and though not self pity myself but at the same time, it would take away the confidence that I have unconditional love from my better half.

Lovely post.

Good to see silent members are coming out to express their views.

Bold- Exactly for this Abir has disappointed me the most in this track. Kuhu is the tantrum queen n the immature one,so she has got fee pass to say anything to Mishti. But being the responsible one Mishti is not even allowed to reciprocate once.even after knowing Kuhu so well,Abir chose to keep this under the carpet and told Mishti to forgive is beyond my understanding.

But i can only blame the writers for this. Coz of their lazy and absolute illogical writing they hv butchered Abir's character in this track.  

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi agree with what you wrote. I feel like Abir is one of those people who wants it picture perfect. The same way all of us wanted things to be as kids. He can't imagine things especially in sibling relationship to be imperfect. I feel he should have stepped back far earlier from meddling into MisKu affairs. I mean they are adults let them fight or flight their way. 

Moreover not always people can be friends and spouses can have very different relationship with the same person, its a concept of choice who we hang on with. Its horribly wrong on every part to make an adult woman apologize when she clearly doesn't want to. 

I don't like this Abir.

Moreover I feel like he's killing the spirit of Angry Chorni that he fell in love with 💔. It really does take a very strong man to walk beside an opinionated girl. 

Arjst thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

Hi agree with what you wrote. I feel like Abir is one of those people who wants it picture perfect. The same way all of us wanted things to be as kids. He can't imagine things especially in sibling relationship to be imperfect. I feel he should have stepped back far earlier from meddling into MisKu affairs. I mean they are adults let them fight or flight their way. 

Moreover not always people can be friends and spouses can have very different relationship with the same person, its a concept of choice who we hang on with. Its horribly wrong on every part to make an adult woman apologize when she clearly doesn't want to. 

I don't like this Abir.

Moreover I feel like he's killing the spirit of Angry Chorni that he fell in love with 💔. It really does take a very strong man to walk beside an opinionated girl. 

Bold: this is where we as audience are most disappointed about Abir.It does not make him a bad person, he still loves her, but that unconditional support and faith in Mishti ability is missing

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arjst

Bold: this is where we as audience are most disappointed about Abir.It does not make him a bad person, he still loves her, but that unconditional support and faith in Mishti ability is missing

Exactly...it doesn't make him negative but it just brings that distance which is very very hard to cover up when he realizes the folly. But its a really close to reality folly ....like even in life when people who have taught you to stand against wrong coaxes you to apologise when you stand for what you were taught to 💔