Raman wants full custody of his daughter

seems like he and Ishita have a bitter past

looking forward to reading this SS

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely prologue update soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congretulations for ur success many more are yet to come

Very interesting and different prolouge

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations dear fr ur archive, thank you so much fr gave us so many Ishra's story

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations on 5 year's and new story dear👍🏼

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting prologue👍🏼Update soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends back with new update .

Part 1

Ishita looked at Raman with confusion while he said " jyada surprise hone ki zaroorat nahi hai ,as you said before ,you did everything for money ,so take this money and give my daughter to me ,either I m filing a custody case . Tumhe jo achcha lage ,I m ready for both ."

Ishita's eyes widened in shock listening to this , she looked at her mother as if complaining her and said " Amma see what he is saying ? ".

Amma hugged her and spoke " ishita stop crying , let me talk ."

Then she looked at Raman and said" Raman your anger is right but before doing anything like that ,you should listen ishita's side story too ."

R- no amma ,aap bade ho main aapke saath koi batameezi nahi karna chahta but the thing is ,I m not in a mood to listen anything . Maine ishita ko poora poora mauka diya tha apni story kahne ka but she told me that she did everythihg for money. Bhool gaye wo din jab main aaya tha apki beti ke paas aur usse baar baar request ki thi sach bolne ke liye but she refused. Now I won't listen anything to her ,I just want my kid back ,thats it .

Ishita got scared listening to this ,she dropped herself in the floor and started crying bitterly while amma tried to console her though all her attempt didn't worked as Raman was glaring ishita making a very dirty face as if he has seen something disgusting. Ishita was still crying when the main door open and a small girl ran inside, calling "mumma mumma ...

But she stopped in mid,looking to unknown people in the house . She then looked at ishita who was wiping her face ,so that she can hide her tears from ruhi . She looked at the men and walked slowly towards ishita . She went to her mother and asked getting concerned " mumma aap yahaan kyun baite ho , aap ro rahe the kya ?".

Ishita dabbed her eyes with her saree pallu and said " nahi to betu ,actually you..."

Before ishita could complete her sentence, ruhi turned towards Raman and co ,and said getting angry " aap logo ne meri mumma ko kyu rulaya ."

Ishita tried stopped ruhi but she was unstoppable, she raised her head and looked at their faces ,the moment she looked at Raman ,she spoke immediately

" arey aap to papa wale uncle ho ."

All made a confusing face listening to this while Raman asked " papa wale uncle ?"

Ru- haan jab main aapse savere mili thi to maine aapse kahatha na ki main aapko jaanti hoon .

R- humm .

Ru- tab mujhe yaad nahi tha ki aap hi papa ho ,isliye maine aapko uncle bola ,lekin jab main ghar aayi to mujhe yaad aa gaya ki main to aapko ,mumma ke room mein jo picture hai usme dekha hai ,aur mumma ne bataya tha that you are my papa.

Raman eyes got teary listening this ,he looked at ishita aa if aaking that ruhi knows about him . Ishita nodded and said

" she always wants to know about her father ."

Raman sat on his knees to reach ruhi's height and hugged her tight. He closed his eyes feeling contended while a lone tear escaped from his eyes due the immense happiness he is feeling . Raman took a deep breath and cooed ruhi more into him as he was not getting enough satisfaction. He pulled her from himself ,kissed her temple and cheeks then again hugged her tight ,while ruhi was giggling and enjoying all the affection she was getting from her father . Ruman were busy in themselves while all the eyes were on them ,admiring the union of father and daughter. For sometimes ishita too forget that Raman is here to take ruhi away from her as she was genuinely happy knowing that finally ruhi is getting her father's love ,for which she was always craving .

Ishita's was so happy but her smile faded when she heard Ruman's conversation.

Ru- I love you papa ,maine aapko kitna miss kiya .

R- I too love you a lot beta and I too missed you .

Ruhi shook her head in negation and spoke " aap jhooth bol rahe ho agar aap mujhe miss karte to mujhse milne aate ."

R- baat to tu.hari sahi hai beta but thars not my fault its your mother's fault as she never told me about ....

Before he could completr his sentence ishita tried to stop him " Raman please don't...

R-(glaring her)- why not ,she should also know about your true face .

Ru- (innocently)- true face ? Wo kya hota hai papa .

R- beta har koi aapki tarah achcha aur sachcha nahi hota hai .

Ruhi nodded as if she understood everything and spoke " ohh , phir ..."

I- rooh you are so small to understand these things ,ye sab bado ki baatein hoti hain ,tum chodo use . You go inside and change.

Ru- nahi mumma abhi nahi ,abhi to papa aayein hain ,agar main andar gayi to papa mujhe chod kar phir chalein jaayenge .

Ishita didn't said anything just looked at ruhi nervously while Raman said " no ruhi ,papa is not going anywhere alone but this time you are also coming with him ."

Ruhi got happy while ishita's eyes got teary , she shook her head negatively while Raman smirked and asked " Ruhi aap papa je saath bahut saara time spend karna chahte ho ."

Ru(jumping in happiness)- yes papa .

R- phir chalo ,aaj papa aur ruhi poora time ek saath spend karenge .

He said opening his arms for ruhi , she got happy and engulfed herself immediately in his arms . Raman picked ruhi in his arms and turn to leave , he smirked looking at ishita while she just shook her head negatively, stopping him with teary eyes but he ignored her plea and went out of the house with his team.

Thats all for now ,hope its enough for first part .enjoy reading.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kya hua tha ishra ki biz?

Interesting update

Divzzzzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail