Eager to kno how ishulife going to change

Loved it

Thanks for pm :)

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 4

Ishita got ready in time to go and meet Vikas kapoor ,she was so eager to know ,why he called her when she didn't got chance to face the interview . She was riding her scooty with full speed when she saw the traffic signal was red , she pressed the break but it hit a white Merc ,till it stopped.Ishita got scared thinking the consequences, she was thinking the ways to apologize for her mistake when the driver of car came out and started shouting on her .

D- ay ladki dikhta nahi hai kya .

Ishita took out her helmet and said "I m sorry , maine break lagaya tha ."

D- sorry worry kuch nahi , now tell me who is going to pay for this damage ,tera baap .

I- dekhiye main achche se baat kar rahi hoon and you are talking so rudely .

The driver didn't listened to her plea and started talking to her rudely while ishita too started answering him back, thats when the person sitting inside the car came out . He walked to them and was about to say something ,but got surprised seeing ishita .He looked at her thoroughly, ishita too got mesmerized to see the Greek God like person standing in front of her who was not other than Raman bhalla . She was still looking at the him when she heard the driver " arey sir aap baahar kyun aayein,I was talking na ."

Ishita's trance broke listening to the driver's voice, she composed herself but found it weird that the person was also looking her back as if trying to recognize her ,she got bit scared. Raman opened his mouth to say something but before that ishita saw the signal became green , finding it an opportunity she immediately started her scooty and ran off from there, leaving a confused Raman behind . The driver tried to catch her but she was quick enough to flee away from there . Raman looked at his car and said " not much damage done ,leave it ."

Saying so he settled in his car . The driver too sat in car and soon they drove away. On the other hand ishita reached at CCD as decided , she entered the place and was looking for Vikas kapoor . She even saw him but passed as she didn't know him , thats when a waiter walked to her and said " Ma'am this way ."

Ishita gave him a confusing look and walked behind him. They reached to a table where Vikas kapoor was waiting for her ,ishita saw him and remembered him the same person whom she saw that day in lift. Vikas kapoor thanked ishita for coming and instructed her to sit in front of him . She obeyed him , the waiter asked for their order , Vikas looked at her and asked " what you will have. "

Ishita asked for coffee while he ordered for black coffee . The waiter left after taking their orders while ishita looked at Vikas with questioning eyes and he started talking " thankyou somuch ishitafor coming here ."

I- why are you thanking me sir , balki mujhe aapko thankyou bolna chahiye tha ,maine interview bhi nahi diya still you considered me .

V- haan wo to hai but I hadn't called you for job rather I need a favor from you .

I(confused)- favor?

V- actually not only favor but you can say its help ,I need your help ishita .

I- but I want a job not ...

V- you don't worry for that ,its almost like a job ,I mean I will pay salary for this too and the money will be much more than the salary of a PA .

I- is it so ,then tell me whats my job .

Vikas took out a picture from his pocket and passed it to ishita ,she looked at the picture and got surprised . She looked at Vikas and asked getting bit angry as well as confused " where did you got these pictures , this girl looks like me but maine aise kapde kabhi nahi pahne . Meri photos ke saath aapne aisa kyun kiya ?."

V- thats not you but my sister Tanya .

Ishita's eyes widened in surprise ,she looked at Vikas with disbelief while he said " yeah its true , you are my sister's look alike . I too was surprised to see you that day in lift , I was about to ask you that why you are wearing those cloths as Tanya is always dressed in designer cloths but then stopped noticing your behavior which was just opposite of Tanya . You were so calm and composed which Tanya is everything but calm that too with me . After coming out from lift ,I immediately called her and got to know that she was in spa at that time which confirmed that you were her look alike , then after that I listened to my receptionist and some employees talking about Tanya's look alike. Thats when I came to know that you were one of the candidate for the PA interview. "

Vikas told all the story to ishita while she was still surprised listening to this . He then showed many pictures of Tanya with him and their mother in his phone making ishita believe that Tanys is actually ishita's look alike . She was still confused but asked further, " whats my job ?"

V- I m coming to it but before that you need to know one more thing .

I- what ?

V- my sister , Tanya is engaged to Raman Bhalla . You must have listened the name of Bhalla group of companies which is one of the biggest business organizations in North India.

I- yeah ,I have listened the name of bhalla group but never heard of Raman bhalla ,waise bhi you said he is one of the biggest name ,and I ma simple girl ,mujhe unse kya lena dena ,aur jis raaste mujhe jaana nahi main uska pata (address) bhi nahi poochti .

Vikas rolled his eyes listening to her praise and said "whatever ,but now you will know him ."

Ishita again gave him a questioning look and Vikas spoke " as Raman bhalla is one of the richest person of North India he is bit rude and arrogant like usual rich people ."

I- but why are you telling me about Raman bhalla .

Vikas looked at ishita irritatedly and said " let me complete ."

I- okay .

V- As I said he is rude and arrogant, he behaved same with my sister . He was so rude to her , promise her to meet at lunch but didn't went as she was 15 minutes late and let her wait for two hours . Ditched her numerous time because of some meeting and his busy schedule ,always ignored her for his official work , in a way you can say that he is totally a money making machine not a human being . My sister tried to spend sometimes with him so that they can know each other more but he everytime let her down . Their engagement is next week, my sister told mom to break the marriage as she can't live with such arrogant man but mom denied saying that now its not only about her but about family's name and pride . If we brake the marriage from our side ,all will point towards our family and Tanya's character, she tried to make Mom understand but she didn't budged and finally last night Tanya ran away .

Ishita got shocked listening to this ,then spoke after sometimes " waise aapki sister ne sahi hi kiya , aise heartless person se shaadi kar ke kya faayda ,jo aapki kadar hi na kare ."

V- even I too think same but my mom doesn't, she got sick from last night after listening the news of Tanya's going away .

I(getting worried )- ohh .

V- now I m stuck in between this ,Tanya is gone and Mom is worried that if it comes out people will start talking ill about her and her marriage will also broke . I was so stressed and lost when I recalled about you , ishita you are the only person who can help me in this .

I-(confused)- kaise ?

V- I m searching Tanya and will surely get her in few days but till then I want you to fill in for her .

Ishita got shocked as well as nervous listening to this ,her eyes popped out while she said getting worried " aap ye kya kah rahein hain sir ."

V- that's the only option left for me ishita ,please help me in this , not for always just for few days ,till I find Tanya .

I- no sir I can't do it , though our faces are same but somuch different.Aap use dekhiye aur mujhe , hum bahut alag hain , she looks so beautiful with all makeups and designer cloths while just look at me ,I m so simple with simple cloths and no makeup .

V- you don't worry about that ,I will take care of that .

I- but still I can't do it , what if they recognize me moreover this is like cheating them . Main ye kaam nahi kar paaungi sir.

V- ishita please , I beg of you ,its about my sister and mother's life . Agar Tanya ka naam karaab hoga to uski life kharaab ho jaayegi aur meri mom to bimaar hain agar unhe kuch ho gaya to .

Ishita thought for sometimes then said " but Tanya must have thought about it, may be her fiance is actually a very difficult person aur uske saath shaadi karne se achcha use bhaagna sahi laga ."

V- may be but running away from something is not a solution , I just want sometimes which I don't have as their engagement is very near . If you will take Tanya's place for sometimes, I will get sometimes to search and bring her, meanwhile moms health will also get better .

I- may be you are right but I m sorry ,I can't do this .

V- ishita please help me ,I promise it will be just for few days and also I will pay you much for this. I know you need money to pay your home loan which your father has taken .

I- yeah you are right, I need money but I want to earn it ,don't want any shortcut ways to get money .

Like this at first ishita denied a lot but finally got ready to take Tanya's place for few days as Vikas pleaded her a lot and also she was getting the money which she actually needed .After she agreed ,Vikas showed Raman's pic to ishita ,she immediately recognized him from earlier and got nervous recalling their encounter .She again denied but then again Vikas any how convinced her ,then he took her to his mother . His mother too did some drama and convinced ishita more , and from next day ishita's training started to make her perfect to be Tanya . In these days she learned about Tanya's nature ,likes and dislikes her attitude and style of carrying herself, she also visited parlors and spa for makeover . The week passed and today was the engagement day, today she is going to see Raman and his family for very first time and she was hell nervous .

Thats all for now .enjoy reading .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman was also confused seeing ishita🤭🤫

Vikas wants ishita as tanya’ replacement 😧

She was so shocked with all the happenings 😵

O teri.....ishita is all ready to face raman but not as ishita😟☹️

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know what happens next

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting update

Continue soon

Thank you for the pm

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di

Update soon Di

Thanks for Pm Di