sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser

Thanks for the pm 😊

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting teaser please update soon to know who is that CEO who wants to meet Ishita now

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser dear

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2

Curious and Emotional Update

Raman brings Ruhi to his mansion

but its surprising to see his relation with his mother is not

in good way

Raman ask Ruhi if she ever missed him and if she loves him

Ruhi then tells him how she missed her father and requested Ishita

to bring her to her father

the past is curious wonder why everyone was staring at Ishita

looking forward to know more about Raman and Ishita's past

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting Teaser

Waiting to see what happens

when Ishita meets the CEO

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing update

Loved it

Bhallas happy seeing raman happiness

Poor ishu

Fb was nice

Update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting teaser

Update soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 3

On the same day of ishita's interview in another part of Delhi .

Tanya kapoor, a girl in her mid twenties was sitting in restaurant of a five star hotel ,waiting eagerly for her fiance from last forty five minutes but he was nowhere in the sight .She irritatebly picked her phone and called her mother . Her mother picked her call in few rings and said " Hello ,Tanya why are you calling me at this time . You are on a lunch date with your fiance ,you should waste your time in calling me ."

T- fiance my foot , mom I m waiting for him from last forty five minutes, but he hasn't come yet .

TM- why ? I mean did you called him ?

T- yeah ,but he didn't picked my call rather he disconnected my call .

TM- just wait for him little more ,till then I will call his mother and ask about him .

T- mom ,I will just wait for fifteen minutes more, then I will go from here .

TM- no tanu, you can't do this .

T- mom ,he is so irritating . He don't even talk to me like normal , I don't know why you people are getting me married to a person like Raman bhalla.

TM- because he is heir of Bhalla empire . You know our business is not doing so well , we are almost in verge of bankruptcy. Main to bahut pareshaan thi but fortunately your father and his father was childhood buddy's and had fixed your marriage with Raman bhalla in your childhood itself ,its now helping us .

T- mom sometimes I feel that you don't love me ,you are sacrificing me for your business .

TM- its not like that ,we all will get benefited by this . I m your mother , I will always think good about you .

T- what good mom ,that Raman bhalla is so rude, romance to chodo wo theek se mujhse baat bhi nahi karta , all he is concerned about his business . He only talks nicely to his clients, mujhe to wo aise dekhta hai jaise ki mujhse shaadi kar ke mujhpe kitna bada ehsaan kar raha ho .

TM- Tanya beta ,don't say like that, he is your would be husband. Abhi kuch hi din huye hain tum dono ko milkar, may be because of this he is like that, but I know he won't be able to resist you for many days , I know you will get him wrapped around your little finger in some days .

T- I don't think so mom ,he didn't even look at me properly.

TM- ok , disconnect the call and let me inquire where he is.

T- ok mom .

Saying so both disconnected the call and Ranya again started waiting for Raman while having her green tea .After about ten minutes she receives a call from Raman ,she picked the call and spoke angrily " where the hell are you Raman ?"

R- I m in my office .

T- what ! and here I m waiting like a fool for you .? Didn't you remember we have a lunch date.

R- I do remember and I even went there at 1.00 pm ,waited for you for about 10 minutes but you didn't showed up ,so I came back.

T(surprised)- are you nuts ,I came here at 1.15 and is waiting for you till now.

R- why its 2.00 pm now, why did you wasted somuch if your time ,didn't you know I howmuch I m punctual about time .

T- Raman we are not some business associates but we are going to be husband and wife , and you can't even wait for me for sometimes.

R- I waited for you for 10 minutes aur main kisi ke liye usse jyada wait nahi karta . Now if you are there till now ,have lunch there and go to home ,I will pay for you .

T- but its not about lunch only ,we were about to go for our engagement shopping .

R- actually I had called you for that only, I won't be able to come ,you go and buy for yourself ,just tell me where you are going I will send my driver with my card ,you can shop from it.

Tanya got irritated listening to him and said " its not about money Raman , I wanted you to choose dress for me ."

R- Tanya listen , I have given all the marriage responsibilities to my mother , she is the one whom you should contact for these all and I wanna tell you one more thing so that you can be prepared for it , Tanya my time is very precious to me,so keep it in mind,I can provide you everything except time .So go and buy whatever you want ,I m sending my card to you .

Tanya got angry listening to this and said " Listen Raman bhalla ,it's not only me who is marrying , we both are getting married aur shaadi se pahle hi tum aisa karo mujhe ignore karoge to aage kaise chalega . I m an educated girl ,koi gaaon ki ladki nahi hoon ki shaadi kar ke ghar par baitha diya and I will not expect anything from you . If you want to marry me ,you have to change ."

R- you too listen to me , this is me and I m not going to change for anyone , if you don't want to marry me ,you can deny anytime .

Saying so Raman hung the call and got busy in his work while Tanya went back to her house angrily.She reached her house and told everything to her mother,she was expecting that her mother will support her and will say that she did right but instead her mother scolded Tanya and said
" Tanya beta I never expected this from you , tumhe pata hai ye shaadi hona kitna zaroori hai hamare liye still you talked to Raman like this . Chalo jo ho gaya use jaane do ,I will talk to his mother and will fix everything. Main kal ki shopping ki time fix karti hoon ,you just apologize to him and everything will be normal. "

T- no mom ,he is very rude and self centered person , I m not going to marry him .

TM- Tanya you have to marry him and you don't have a say in it .

Saying so her mother went out leaving a helpless and frustrated Tanya behind . Next morning when her mother came to Tanya's room she found the room empty with a letter kept on the table . Tanya's mother opened the letter immediately and read " Mom I love you and our family a lot but I love myself too . I had already told you that I don't want to marry Raman bhalla but you refused ,so I m not left with any other option . I m eloping and will only come back when you change your decision or change the groom. "

Tanya's mother got shock of her life reading the letter and she was walking lost in her thoughts, when Vikas, her son and Tanya's brother saw her and asked " mom why are you looking so low , phir se kisi investor ka phone aaya kya ."

His mother told everything to him , making him worried too . After much thinking he got an idea and said " Mom I know someone who can solve this problem. "

TM- who's it and how can he or she will help us.

V- just wait and watch .

TM- hope your plan works ,either we will loose everything ,this marriage is our only hope .

Next day ishita was having her breakfast when her phone rang,she picked the call and said
"hello".

In answered she listened a girls voice " hello,Can I talk to Miss ishita iyer ?"

I- yeah speaking ,may I know whom I m talking to ?

Rec- hello ma'am ,I m calling from kapoor & company .

I- yeah ,tell me.

Rec- ma'am,with reference to the interview, you came to attend , you have been called by the CEO.

Ishita got bit confused and asked" I m sorry to ask but ma'am I didn't appear in the interview as another person was already selected ,so can you please tell me ,why I have been called ?."

Rec- I m sorry ,I can't help you with that. Mr CEO has just told me to inform you ,he didn't gave any reason for it .

I- ohh ok , can you tell me ,at what time I can meet him .

Rec- ma'am today he is free between , 4.00 to 5.00 pm ,so you can meet him at that time .

I- ok ,thankyou somuch for informing me .

Rec- and madam sir want you to meet at CCD near our office.

I- ok ,I will be there .thankyou again .

Rec- you are welcome ma'am .

Saying so the receptionist hung the call ,leaving a still confused ishita behind .

I-(st)- ye kya hai ,maine to interview bhi nahi diya ,then why he is calling me, moreover how can I forget that everyone in the office was looking at me ,these people are so weird . Muhe jaana chahiye ya nahi ,I think I shouldn't go. But I m in need of job ,what if its a nice opportunity for me . I think I should go meet him for once and listen to him ,agar achchi job hui to mazaa aa jaayega aur nahi to I will refuse .

Thinking so she decided to meet Vikas kapoor unknown to the fact that this meeting is going to change her whole life .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment.