Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wonderful update

Update soon

Thanks for the pm 😊

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting update please update next part soon to know more about the past story

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

give us quick updates! Flashback was nice!

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sad update

Raman set in car with ruhi he saw ishita looking at them with tears in her eyes he felt bad for her but remembering she is reason of their this condition he shrugged his sadness he left with ruhi ishita was hoping raman will come back and give ruhi to her but he didn't amma took her inside ishita broke down amma was consoling her but didn't had any effect ishita went to her room and closed the door amma thought to give her time other side raman reached his home his parents were sitting in hall mr.bhalla smiled seeing ruman while toshiji asked who is this kid raman asked her not to interfere in his life he said she tried to set him up with Tanya knowing he don't love her toshiji said she did for him he said no she did for her status ruhi said she wants to go to her mother raman got nervous he said I'm evening he will take her to his mother he went to his room mr.bhalla made toshiji understand ruman scene was nice raman asked if she used to miss him she said he's hearing ruhi used to miss him raman got firm on his decision ishita was remembering past why everyone were looking at ishita

Please update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting update dear...

Please update it soon

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divanru

Hello friends back with new update.

Part 2

Raman settled in the car with ruhi in his lap and looked out ,he saw ishita was stsnding on her door and was still looking at them. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes which she was not bothered to wipe as her eyes were fixed on Ruman . Raman felt bad witnessing ishita's state but he shrugged it ,thinking its only her fault that they are in this state.

Soon his car vanished from her sightbut ishita was still standing there with a hope thar may be Raman will come back and give ruhi to him but he never came ,rather amma held ishita from her shoulder and dragged her inside . She just entered the house ,dropped herself on the floor like a lifeless body and broke into a new set of tears ,amma tried to console her but that didn't helped . She cried for sometimes then got up and went to her room ,she entered the room and closed the door , though amma was worried about her but she didn't said anything thinking ,ishita needed some lone time with herself.On the other hand Raman reached his mansion , the car stopped at the portico and he came down ,still holding ruhi in his arms . He entered the house only to find his parent sitting in the living room. Mr bhalla smiled fully on Ruman sight while toshiji made a surprisef face and asked " Raman ye bachchi kaun hai aur tu ise apne saath kyun laaya hai ?".

R- Ma maine aapko bahut pahle hi kaha hai aur phir kah raha hoon,aap pahle hi mere liye bahut kuch kar chukin hain ,now just leave me alone , main kya karta hoon aur kya nahi, isse aapko koi matlab nahi hona chahiye .

T- dekha bhallaji ,ye mujhse kaise baatein karta hai . I m his mother ,still he talks to me like that .

R- haan ,aur ma hokar aapne mere saath kya kiya ?

Toshiji became silent listening to his question while he said " aapne mujhe mera pyaar mujhse cheen liya , you knew that she was not the girl I love still you tried to set me up with Tanya .

T- I did everything only for you .

R- jhooth ,you did everything for your status ,papa isne kahiye aaj main bahut achche mood mein hoon aur inse koi bahas nahi karna chahta ,so just leave me alone .

T- to main kaun bahas kar rahi hoon ,I m just asking who is this little girl.

Before Raman could say anything further , ruhi spoke " mujhe mumma ke paas jana hai ."

Raman got bit nervous listening to this and said " abhi nahi beta , I will drop you to your mom's house in evening , tab tak aap papa ke saath raho ,is it okay ."

Ru- okay .

Raman smiled to her and walked to his room leaving a confused and surprised toshiji behind . Toshiji looked at Mr bhalla for answer while he smiled and said"aapne theek suna toshiji,she is his daughter. "

T- (shocked)-what are you saying ?

Mr bhalla - yeah ,she is Raman and ishita's daughter.

T- Raman aur ishita ki beti ? Aapko kaise pata ?

Mr bhalla - Raman ne bataya .

T- aur use kaise pata , kya wo aur ishita...

Mr bhalla - no he met them day before yesterday , then only he came to know that he has a daughter . Kutna pareshaan tha wo din se ,tadap raha tha apni beti se milne ke liye .

T- you mean to say that now ishita and Raman are together, lekin wo to akele...

Mr bhalla- I don't know .. he didn't talked anything about it to me .

Toshiji turned to go saying " main jakar poochti hoon ."

Mr bhalla - no toshiji , you are not going there .

T- but why ?

Mr bhalla - Raman is looking happy after very pong time ,let him live a little then we can talk to him .

T- but..

Mr bhalla - aren't you happy to see him smiling after so long .

T- kaisi baatein kar rahe ho bhallaji ,he us my son , uski khushi dekhne ke liye to main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon .

Mr bhalla - then leave them alone for sometimes, wo khud hi sabkuch bata dega .

T- achcha .

Toshiji nodded then said " main tab tak unke liye kuch naasta bana deti hoon , shayad bachchi ko bhookh lage ."

Mr bhalla - she is not bachchi toshiji she is your granddaughter and her name is ruhi .

T- haan wahi.

Saying so she walked towards the kitchen . In Raman's room ,he settled in couch and again make ruhi sit in his lap , he caressed her face lovingly and asked ,kissing her hair " ruhi do you love papa ?"

Ru- humm ,I love you somuch aur main aapko bahut saara miss karti thi lekin aap aate hi nahi the .

R- aapne mumma se kabhi poocha mere baare mein ?

Ru- haan bahut baar .

R- aur mumma ne kya bataya .

Ru- mumma ne kaha ki aap bahut door rahte ho aur bahut busy ho isliye aap mujhse milne nahi aa sakte .

R- did you ever told your mumma to take you to me .

Ru- bola tha maine lekin wo nahi maani , unhone kaha ki unke paas bahut kaam hai ,jab wo free hongi tab chalenge .

R- then ..

Ru- phir bhi wo mujhe kabhi aapke paas nahi le gayi ,maine aapko kitna miss .

Ruhi said almost crying ,Raman held her closer ,hugged her tight close to his heart while his eyes too became wet . He closed his eyes and a lone tear escaped from them while he thought " ishita tumne meri bachchi ko mujhse itne dino tak door rakha ,ye tumne theek nahi kiya ,now you will have the taste of your own medicine ."

On the other hand ishita lays on the bed and thought about Raman ,slowly her mind drifted to the memory lane and she recalled how it started ....

FLASHBACK

Five and half yrs ago

ishita iyer a simple tamilian girl who has just completed her studies and was looking for job . She has already given few interviews and today she was going to give interview in kapoor and co . It was a MNC and ishita was going for interview of PA of the CEO. She went inside the building and asked the receptionist about the interview. The receptionist greeted her and told her the way to the room where the interview was happening ,ishita thanked her and went but she noticed that the girl was starring at her ,as if trying to recognise her. Ishita gave her a meek smile and went inside, she settled on the couch where rest of the candidates were sitting.The interview started ,the candidates were ok but what she found weird is,all the employees were staring at her . She was eagerly waiting for her turn but before her turn came ,another candidate was selected and rest of the people were requested to go . Ishita got sad and walked out with slow steps . She entered the lift , the door was about to be closed when someone stopped it and entered . Ishita went to the corner giving space to the person who looks like some top executive of the company but the strange thing she noticed that ,he too was starring at her as if trying to recognize her which confused ishita most . She even thought its good that she didn't get job here but it was still a mystery for her that why everyone over here is checking her out .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading .

waiting for next post
-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

superb update Di.....

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Teaser

I- hello

Rec- Can I talk to Miss ishita iyer ?

I- yeah speaking ,may I know whom I m talking to ?

Rec- hello ma'am ,I m calling from kapoor & company .

I- yeah ,tell me.

Rec- ma'am,with reference to the interview, you came to attend , you have been called by the CEO.

Ishita got bit confused and asked" I m sorry to ask but ma'am I didn't appear in the interview as another person was already selected ,soca you please tell me ,why I have been called ."

Rec- I m sorry ,I can't help you with that. Mr CEO has just told me to inform you ,he didn't gave any reason for it .

I- ohh ok , can you tell me ,at what time I can meet him .

Rec- ma'am today he is free between , 4.00 to 5.00 pm ,so you can come and meet him at that time .

I- ok ,thankyou somuch for informing me .

Rec- you are welcome ma'am .

Saying so the receptionist hung the call ,leaving a still confused ishita behind .

Thats all for teaser .

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser di

Lets see what happens next

Ty 4 d pm too