Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Nahh Ajay as a cop was the saving grace. 

Chasm thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His weird fashion sense and high enthusiasm. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

No idea, I don’t like him anymore so forgot why I started liking him in the first place 

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's his energy and enthusiasm. At award functions he looks genuinely happy to see some other heroes especially the oldies like anil kapoor and govinda performing. In those instances it looks and seems genuine. 

Also deepika. Their pairing and the way they are together interests many people. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

He’s a “man” man that’s what’s special 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Acting - RS and RK are stuck in their respective ruts. RK ain't better. They're both mediocre. I believe Ayushman is actually better though he's mostly sticking to same kind of scripts.

Looks - RS isn't a looker for sure.😆 RK, Ayushman et al. aren't either. The ones who ARE lookers (SM, ARK) are so terrible at acting that their looks take a back seat.

Shaheed might be in same age group, but somehow comes across older. I adore Rajkumar Rao, but he doesn't have star quality. How does Vicky Kaushal fit into this group - also mediocre acting and mediocre looks with little star quality?

Bottom line: RS succeeds because his contemporaries who CAN compete are mediocre just like him.

The one who could compete (acting, looks, star quality) is no more.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked him before. I would say before he let the fame get to him that he was more focused on his craft, and he demonstrated a wide range with his acting from BBB to Lootera. I think his talent was more apparent back then as he had debuted with a lot more mellow actors (Imran Khan, Arjun Kapoor, Sid Malhotra). Now he’s OTT and has a repulsive personality to boot

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Nothing . He’s an attention hogging child, offscreen.

Even in padmavat, where he’s hugely appreciated, I fine him overacting and overbearing. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes compared, Ranveer is acting like Bajirao, while Ayushmann is acting like how Ayushmann would act if he was a police inspector.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Yes compared, Ranveer is acting like Bajirao, while Ayushmann is acting like how Ayushmann would act if he was a police inspector.

🤣🤣

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago