Raveena Tandon or Shilpa Shetty.Who is more beautiful?? - Page 2

Poll

Raveena Tandon or Shilpa Shetty .Who is more beautiful???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Raveena was always naturally pretty whereas we all know how Shilpa looked before her “makeover” (surgeries, skin treatments etc)

And then even post her makeover most heroines of that time (including Raveena) looked better than Shilpa, who was just above average and more famous for her figure, kinda like the Disha Patani of her day lol

So Raveena 🤷🏽‍♀️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Never found Raveena Tandon attractive 🤔

But right now, she doesn’t hold a candle next to Shilpa. That woman has not aged one bit and is still as gorgeous as ever 😳

HotFuzz thumbnail

Raveena by miles but Shilpa has great body

Hazardous thumbnail

I know objectively Raveena is more striking and beautiful but for some reason I never really liked her much. Shilpa on the other hand was always criticized for her appearance but I find her much more magnetic and attractive as a person. I admire her jovial and positive nature a lot. She also has the best figure in the industry and has shown zero signs of aging so I can't even say "she has aged gracefully". 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Shilpa is praised for maintaining her figure even while ageing (something like Malaika). But she was never considered pretty (forget beautiful) even in her peak day.

Raveena had body and face. She has lost that figure. But face is still pretty.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Among top 10 beautiful heroines in BW  Raveena will definitely feature somewhere from 5-9 .

She is one of the very pretty women . Shilpa’s body composition is a  bit more Sexy than raveena. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

raveena is natural beauty

shilpa did too much surgery to look beauty