Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Rhea is already close to people associated with Zoya's family members so anyone can tell the answer

it is hard to think she is Rhea's boss because I cant connect the dot but yea definitely there is more to the story. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No one believed me when I said Rhea is living with akhtar’s family. I know the family was supporting rhea and her family but did not know that zoya will take it this far. I don’t think they love rhea, they are saving someone else through protecting rhea. 

oh well znmd is ruined for me now. One of my favorite movie😭

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

No one believed me when I said Rhea is living with akhtar’s family. I know the family was supporting rhea and her family but did not know that zoya will take it this far. I don’t think they love rhea, they are saving someone else through protecting rhea. 

or saving themselves?

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

why what’s the logic?

kyapa thumbnail

Is it a crime to support rhea? She lost her bf who wound not support her?🤔

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kyapa

Is it a crime to support rhea? She lost her bf who wound not support her?🤔

🤣 More like she lost her golden goose. 😒

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

or saving themselves?

Hmm good point. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

🤣 More like she lost her golden goose. 😒

you have to feel sorry for her, she lost the person who was going to star opposite her in her next two movies, she had dreams of making it big like top actress status and she thought movies signed with ssr is hits, than created two companies with him using his money, she had plans to buy hotels and etc, her plans is ruined with ssr. Ssr wanted to quit movies and she didn’t want that. Now he is gone, she has to find someone else. Have sympathy for her. This is not about women bashing because ssr had guy friends who ditched him and seem like they were there for his money too. Ssr had guys who were gold diggers and a woman gold digger. There were many guys involved in this case who supposed to be so called friends and one woman. So let’s remember that. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
zaniax thumbnail

So disappointing cos the family is talented and I admired their work. As someone rightly pointed, this is not a man woman issue. It’s abt standing up for what is right and if Rhea has committed a crime then she needs to be punished. She does not deserve any leeway for being a woman..it’s ridiculous! Right now I’m appalled at BW industry don’t feel like watching their faces anymore.

Enigma24 thumbnail

Bhatts and akhters are just like Subramanian swamy and ishkaran bhandari. They want to be a part of every case that gives them limelight . That's about it .