Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

But with javed and kangana, I see that javed was trying to help kangana. He was telling her don’t go against these people, they are powerful like he was talking about HR family. I think he was giving her advice. Kang was in love with HR maybe she was just a fling for him. I think he loves his wife and they are back together now. 

If they were powerful Kangana would be in some mental hospital chasing raccoons 😆 If not in womens prison like in Anjaam 😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If they were powerful Kangana would be in some mental hospital chasing raccoons 😆 If not in womens prison like in Anjaam 😆

Kangana is backed by a politician. That’s why no one can go after her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kangana is backed by a politician. That’s why no one can go after her. 

If he only he could find her a husband 🤗

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Seems like everyone on IF has a choice except Deepika 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Seems like everyone on IF has a choice except Deepika 

dp's boyfriends or husband choice is disgusting choice so people like me has the choice to avoid her. Sometimes the choice you make will receive a backlash. Zoya supporting rhea makes zoya cheap and disgusting matter of fact the whole family is supporting rhea just because she is best friends with brother's wife.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isn't it clear that Bollywood is close knit and they will even support criminals, murderers, rapists and accused but won't stand up with people who are not in the camp.

What's new

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So when does Zoya's next movie come out😏

It may take Sadak 2's place.

On a serious... I hate feminazi's like Zoya. She is a hypocrite of the highest degree. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That is fine...and I understand that people who love Rhea, her family and friends are going to support her no matter what..

But involving the National Women's Commission is not right......Crime should NOT be turned into a gender issue....if the tables were turned and it was Sushant who was accused....do u think people would have shown even an iota of mercy to him...I don't think so....so why does Rhea deserve any mercy based on her gender.....if she is innocent let it come out......playing the woman card everywhere is ridiculous....it is desensitizing people against the actual problems that woman face....and when they actually need the woman card...

I hope the NWC rejects the appeal....that would be the right thing for them to do....Man or woman ...everyone should be the same in the eyes of the law....u do a crime ..u do the time...

Its not sports where men and women compete separately.

Exactly.

YourCat thumbnail

Not surprising, bollywood love supporting criminals. Watched their films, make them rich and powerful, tomorrow this same powerful people are gonna used the power to fight againts you and justice. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

On a serious... I hate feminazi's like Zoya. She is a hypocrite of the highest degree. 

Zoya is a dude trapped in women’s body 😂