Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Which nepokids are loved here for their facial feature? 

Because afaik,  majority in the forum considers Ranbir Kapoor ugly,  Tiger girly, Varun meh and so on. 

Ranveer Singh IMHO is someone whom people will find good looking,  because of his confident,  face wise he is theek thak. 

everyone thinks Ranbir is good looking ... I do not deny about the conventional aspect of it ...but take away the fair skin will he be considered as looking ? That was my point . I meant the same for Ranveer ... if he had fair skin, people who called him ugly (acc to some comments)may not have said so . 

Yes, but face wise Ranveer does not have a bad feature ... I cannot think of anyone with excellent facial features in men other than salman khan (young)

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pali001

everyone thinks Ranbir is good looking ... I do not deny about the conventional aspect of it ...but take away the fair skin will he be considered as looking ? That was my point . I meant the same for Ranveer ... if he had fair skin, people who called him ugly (acc to some comments)may not have said so . 

Yes, but face wife Ranveer does not have a bad feature ... I cannot think of anyone with excellent facial features in men other than salman khan (young)

Ranbir is considered good looking only by his fans,  otherwise the general attitude in the forum is,  he is Neetu Kapoor with wig.  And currently he looks like an uncle, hence the outright rejection of his relationship with Alia. I personally find him and his cousin sisters average lookers who are called good looking due to being fair,  but in this forum that isn't the case.  In this forum only dudes who are considered good looking by majority are Hrithik,  Fawad,  Rajeev Khandelwaal,  Aditya Roy Kapur and to some degree Randeep Hooda and Sid Malhotra.  Yes obviously these people also have detractors.

Baaki everyone even Akki and Salman,  who were quite great in their primes are considered over rated here. 

I don't think Ranveer has any special feature, he looks basic IMO. Doesn't change if he was whiter than white. 

pali001 thumbnail

Ranbir is considered good looking only by his fans,  otherwise the general attitude in the forum is,  he is Neetu Kapoor with wig.  And currently he looks like an uncle, hence the outright rejection of his relationship with Alia. I personally find him and his cousin sisters average lookers who are called good looking due to being fair,  but in this forum that isn't the case.  In this forum only dudes who are considered good looking by majority are Hrithik,  Fawad,  Rajeev Khandelwaal,  Aditya Roy Kapur and to some degree Randeep Hooda and Sid Malhotra.  Yes obviously these people also have detractors.

Baaki everyone even Akki and Salman,  who were quite great in their primes are considered over rated here. 

I don't think Ranveer has any special feature, he looks basic IMO. Doesn't change if he was whiter than white. 

I do not disagree, Ranbir considered as average looker must be quite recent consensus. Like I said in our pro fairness world ... Ranveer would go up in ratings if he was fair...I meant the same thing as u said . He does not have a bad feature that make him average to above average.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer Singh is so damn masculine, like a testosterone factory. He can play a man child, a sweet young lover, a crazy villian and a friggin royal king all at the same time. I hate Deepika just because she gets to have a man like Ranveer Singh.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I do not disagree, Ranbir considered as average looker must be quite recent consensus. Like I said in our pro fairness world ... Ranveer would go up in ratings if he was fair...I meant the same thing as u said . He does not have a bad feature that make him average to above average.

also remember one thing,  Ranveer is disliked in the forum because of many factors like his fake outsider tag,  his stupid supposed sob stories and his OTT PDA with Deepika, apart from his attention seeking,  which also leads to people calling him ugly/horrible looking/not finding him  attractive. 

And fairness is considered good looking,  although this forum is different,  here everyone is considered meh/average barring few undeniable. And Ranveer is not undeniable. 

pali001 thumbnail

also remember one thing,  Ranveer is disliked in the forum because of many factors like his fake outsider tag,  his stupid supposed sob stories and his OTT PDA with Deepika, apart from his attention seeking,  which also leads to people calling him ugly/horrible looking/not finding him  attractive. 

And fairness is considered good looking,  although this forum is different,  here everyone is considered meh/average barring few undeniable. And Ranveer is not undeniable. 

Ranveer isn’t undeniable but definetly  not what some say ...like u stated it might be due to other reasons .

He was always a wealthy guy , he paying Yash raj 10 cr for BBB May or may not be true but grapevine is that his family was okay to make the payment if it comes to it .

Why would Deepika marry someone beneath her and her family financial status considering she herself is very rich .  

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Ranveer isn’t undeniable but definetly  not what some say ...like u stated it might be due to other reasons .

He was always a wealthy guy , he paying Yash raj 10 cr for BBB May or may not be true but grapevine is that his family was okay to make the payment if it comes to it .

Why would Deepika marry someone beneath her and her family financial status considering she herself is very rich .  

Ranveer's 10 crore story IMO is bullshit,  but as you said he was always well connected. He is though a bullshitter,  he makes up stories /anecdotes to sound relatable.  

pali001 thumbnail

Ranveer's 10 crore story IMO is bullshit,  but as you said he was always well connected. He is though a bullshitter,  he makes up stories /anecdotes to sound relatable.  

I knew he was BS ‘ing  when he said how he could not afford foreign trips and only had 2 pairs of shoes when promoting Swiss tourism And many other things ..: he is try hard when it comes to sucking up ... Deepika deliberately seems to have taken advantage of it sometimes 🤣 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I knew he was BS ‘ing  when he said how he could not afford foreign trips and only had 2 pairs of shoes when promoting Swiss tourism And many other things ..: he is try hard when it comes to sucking up ... Deepika deliberately seems to have taken advantage of it sometimes 🤣 

Deepika is a powerful women who needs to have control in her life,  Ranveer seems like someone who is willing to give her that power. So good for them. 

pali001 thumbnail

Deepika is a powerful women who needs to have control in her life,  Ranveer seems like someone who is willing to give her that power. So good for them. 

She seemed to have realized that’s what she wanted . She definitely was not like that when she was with Ranbir (she said Ranbir is much better actor than her in her interview with Sajid after her hit debut and Ranbir‘s flop  😕)... of course she was 23 then and a full grown woman when she started with Ranveer.