Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

No idea about the top but I feel that rainbow stripe pants could be that of his wife..😆

https://media4.giphy.com/media/l0HlASV0zp9X5Nsic/giphy.gif

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveers dad did not fund his first film, ranveer said himself that this is a rumour that deeply hurt him and his father 

And when he talks about his struggle he talks about the struggle to get a big break in bollywood. Ranveer has never denied that he went abroad for studying or that he got his first car from his dad, he is actually quite open about it and it very honest about it. 

Even in the qoute the TM posted he is saying he went to holidays abroad, but I guess he is comparing his circumstance at that time to other wealthy families that he saw around him, he did say his father had a dip in their business at the time, so maybe they couldn't go on holidays as freely as other families, maybe they had to save up and then go 

Ranveers perspective of having less money is different as he was born and grew up in a wealthy family and he had wealthy families around him 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

also remember one thing,  Ranveer is disliked in the forum because of many factors like his fake outsider tag,  his stupid supposed sob stories and his OTT PDA with Deepika, apart from his attention seeking,  which also leads to people calling him ugly/horrible looking/not finding him  attractive. 

And fairness is considered good looking,  although this forum is different,  here everyone is considered meh/average barring few undeniable. And Ranveer is not undeniable. 

You changed your user name, Thug Ji?

On topic: 

@ bold -You just reminded me of a lesson on "Public Goods"..😆

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

Ranveers dad did not fund his first film, ranveer said himself that this is a rumour that deeply hurt him and his father 

And when he talks about his struggle he talks about the struggle to get a big break in bollywood. Ranveer has never denied that he went abroad for studying or that he got his first car from his dad, he is actually quite open about it and it very honest about it. 

Even in the qoute the TM posted he is saying he went to holidays abroad, but I guess he is comparing his circumstance at that time to other wealthy families that he saw around him, he did say his father had a dip in their business at the time, so maybe they couldn't go on holidays as freely as other families, maybe they had to save up and then go 

Calling rich boy problems a struggle in a nation where so many people have so little shows either he is ungrateful or very out of touch. everyone understands he is comparing himself to people much richer than him.

To me even his movie struggles weren't as bad as other outsider strugglers. He was already within the circle, he had access to filmmakers. He even said in an interview that he declined movie offers before he got band bajaa. I wish he would leave the struggler angle for actor who truly struggle to land their big break.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Calling rich boy problems a struggle in a nation where so many people have so little shows either he is ungrateful or very out of touch. everyone understands he is comparing himself to people much richer than him.

To me even his movie struggles weren't as bad as other outsider strugglers. He was already within the circle, he had access to filmmakers. He even said in an interview that he declined movie offers before he got band bajaa. I wish he would leave the struggler angle for actor who truly struggle to land their big break.

Well its his own personal struggle, he had to audition and meet casting directors, it wasn't like starkids who get big directors offering them films without even auditioning, yes ranveer did know people in the industry but people were not offering him films based on his name or family, he had to prove himself 

Yes his struggle may not be the same as others, but it is still what he had to go through to get a big break

I dont think rs is ungrateful, he just seems to be talking about his own perspective growing up around rich people, yes its very different to many other people, but he is talking about his circumstance 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

His dad, no matter how rich, did not bring the audience to the theaters. Insider or outside debate be damned, no one can deny that his success is his own. He is still one of the very few stars today who can bring audiences to the theaters. 

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Well its his own personal struggle, he had to audition and meet casting directors, it wasn't like starkids who get big directors offering them films without even auditioning, yes ranveer did know people in the industry but people were not offering him films based on his name or family, he had to prove himself 

Yes his struggle may not be the same as others, but it is still what he had to go through to get a big break

I dont think rs is ungrateful, he just seems to be talking about his own perspective growing up around rich people, yes its very different to many other people, but he is talking about his circumstance 

I have one question here:

I read an interview once. It was him talking that new watch he was endorsing. He was saying his mom always wanted to have that type of watch but they couldn’t afford it. I am very confused.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm convinced now that Ranveer has no sense of style, besides just outrageous and loud. I still applaud him for wearing whatever his heart desires and not giving an f. His confidence is unmatched.

But wearing tons of expensive designer clothing doesn't make you fashionable. He looks SO good sometimes but 8/10 times he dresses so ridiculously flashing the labels around, like his obsession with Gucci for instance. That's not 'style'.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He can't truly like such clothes, right? But the question is, who is the designer who thinks such stuffs are fashionable?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

You changed your user name, Thug Ji?

On topic: 

@ bold -You just reminded me of a lesson on "Public Goods"..😆

😂 

yes kabka 😂,  how did you recognised it was me 😂.