Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Aww I see! :) 

Okay. Yes, it seems like, a lot of preparation is required for this exam.
Sending you lots of good luck for the exam, hope you smash it! πŸ₯³

But do take mini breaks in-between revision as it gives refreshment during hectic schedule.πŸ˜‰

Haha yeah, its pretty tempting to log-in to IF as it’s kinda part of usual routine.πŸ˜‚

But anyways, all the best! πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep safe and take care!❀️ πŸ€— 

Aww Thanks again :) 

@bold

Tell me about it... Yep This site is quite addictive man! πŸ˜‚.. Before pandemic, I used to go Library, So there was always atmosphere to concentrate and study.... Now, Can't go to Library thanks to the pandemic and have to prepare staying at home toh it's needing LOT of self motivation to focus on exam preparation  πŸ˜‚

Yeah taking mini breaks in between ..my Mom toh call me anyway beech beech mein for something or the other... haha

Chalo ab me going finallyπŸ˜‚ :) 

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Aww Thanks again :) 

@bold

Tell me about it... Yep This site is quite addictive man! πŸ˜‚.. Before pandemic, I used to go Library, So there was always atmosphere to concentrate and study.... Now, Can't go to Library thanks to the pandemic and have to prepare staying at home toh it's needing LOT of self motivation to focus on exam preparation  πŸ˜‚

Yeah taking mini breaks in between ..my Mom toh call me anyway beech beech mein for something or the other... haha

Chalo ab me going finallyπŸ˜‚ :) 

Yep I agree IF additive is indeed!πŸ˜…
I used to find it more additive when IB was on-air.πŸ˜‚ Nowdays, I’m visiting IF due to KZK2, even that has ended last week. πŸ˜‚ So not much active lol.

Yes defo Pandemic has brought a lot of restrictions. It’s a bit tough to mange work/study when being fully at home, like there are many distractions - yes a sell-motivation is must.πŸ˜† 

Hope you balance your studies well!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Glad you taking breaks! Aww...mini distractions from mum! 😊

Challo, I’ll let you stick with your IF break! :)

See ya!
πŸ€—β€οΈ