Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

Viral Fake Photo of Mohit Sehgal and Surbhi Chandna Hissing at Each Other Floods Internet with 'Naagin 5' Memes

what is this????????? and why is this at all????????

Yuck!!🀒 What did I just saw?!?

But I think it’s a fan made edit lol. πŸ˜†
This pic is from that episode where SC performed that iconic tandav haha. 🀣
I did not see them sticking out their poisonous tongue like this during that episode.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Your post had me in laughs!!!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ½

Okay... I have finally managed to catch-up with all episodes of Naagin 5 in FF mode LOL.πŸ˜‚ Idk how though.πŸ˜… It deserve to be trolled and quite trashy episodes so far!🀣

Yeah words about Mohit!! Your description β€œMop head” - that’s how he exactly looked!🀣 Also looks like Mohit nai sadiyoon sai kich nahi khaya.🀭

Yeah idk but something is off about SC here. Like you said how she was at the beginning of redux. On the top of it, there is something wrong with her voice too, when she say certain dialogues. This make her Beechaari avatar even looks worse.πŸ˜†

LOL I doubt they were following social distancing is that Duppatta scene (May be unintentionally). SC has few close scenes with Sharad and Mohit.πŸ˜†

Naagin like Mermaids!! Word!!! 🀣 EK uses cheap VFXs for the show that makes it looks so cartoonish!🀣

SC turning into Snake - I don’t want to start here. It was so bad!! SC in her Naagin roop taking out her tongue to kill people - god it was major put-off!🀒 I’m still getting nightmare thinking about it. SC ko Naagin mein kya kya karna paar raha hai! 😭

Ooh btw SC nai toh aaj β€œTandav” perform kiya!😎 You need to check it out lol. I can’t stop laughing at it.🀣 Soo comical, I trust you to find it entertaining too!πŸ₯³ SC promoted that on her insta as it’s some big surprise in-store for her fans!πŸ˜†

Cheel: No head and tail to the character which Sharad is playing. His random obsession for a girl!! It’s looks more creepy than to adore as some chemistry between SC and Sharad (talking about characters here haha Naagin-Cheel) !!πŸ˜†

There is this troll worthy scene, when guys convert into cheel. I’ll find and share it here!!! Major lolzy and cringy moment!🀣

Seems like these actor are signing-up for Naagin just to be part of so-called β€œtop brand” and to enjoy mass following even though it’s a trash. But I never wanted SC to do that though.

But yeah this season is dull, tacky and super trash!!! Naagin 5 is saasta version of PKYEK (woh vampire is wala show on StarOne). πŸ˜‚ They are adding bit of PKYEK stuff here!

Thanks for the episode review shooting star :)

And thanks for the replies guys .. Sorry guys yaar..couldn't reply the posts as have been caught up with lot of work and stuff :(.. Couldn't follow Naagin stuff after first 2 episodes..Abhi keliye I'm taking a long break too from IF as Next 3 months will get hectic with preparation for exams..

So Take care and stay safe β€πŸ€—

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

Viral Fake Photo of Mohit Sehgal and Surbhi Chandna Hissing at Each Other Floods Internet with 'Naagin 5' Memes

what is this????????? and why is this at all????????

Manmeet Take care and Stay safe β€πŸ€—

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Nihara, haan waise toh tumhara copyright hai on β€œsorry to interrupt”, chalo I managed to use it todayπŸ˜†

All the IB girls have graduated to playing insects or reptiles. Amazing progress πŸ˜†

AY ji

Aap keliye puppy video Bas aise hi πŸ˜†..

If I'm not wrong , you like Dogs I guess .

So πŸ˜†..

https://youtu.be/UESr4svRpKs

https://youtu.be/55eTdnEqcUo

https://youtu.be/mXc0ZWQUKeY

Areyaaar Take care and stay safe πŸ€— ❀❀❀❀❀ πŸ˜†

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

AY ji

Aap keliye puppy video Bas aise hi πŸ˜†..

If I'm not wrong , you like Dogs I guess .

So πŸ˜†..

https://youtu.be/UESr4svRpKs

Areyaaar Take care and stay safe πŸ€— ❀❀❀❀❀ πŸ˜†

Aww very cute vid....thanks for sharing, Nihara :)

You take care as well and stay safe πŸ€—....All the best for your exams :)

Free_Rein thumbnail

Double post.. LOL

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww very cute vid....thanks for sharing, Nihara :)

You take care as well and stay safe πŸ€—....All the best for your exams :)

Aww Thanks yaar πŸ€—β€οΈ

Glad you liked it 😊

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Thanks for the episode review shooting star :)

And thanks for the replies guys .. Sorry guys yaar..couldn't reply the posts as have been caught up with lot of work and stuff :(.. Couldn't follow Naagin stuff after first 2 episodes..Abhi keliye I'm taking a long break too from IF as Next 3 months will get hectic with preparation for exams..

So Take care and stay safe β€πŸ€—

Thank you Free_Rein! πŸ€—

All the best for your exams and hope all goes well you! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜„
Enjoy your break and looking forward to see you here, once you are back.😊

You also keep safe and well! πŸ€—β™₯️

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Thank you Free_Rein! πŸ€—

All the best for your exams and hope all goes well you! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜„
Enjoy your break and looking forward to see you here, once you are back.😊

You also keep safe and well! πŸ€—β™₯️

Aww Thanks yaar... πŸ€—

@bold

Haha it's not like i'm taking a break from books or exam..so it's not like a break for enjoyment...its only a break from India forum 😊...its a competitive exam i'm preparing for...So there is always a LOT to read and retain in memory and practice tests for main exam... Need lot of preparation for it.πŸ˜’.. That's it 😊

Ab I logged in to check a PM as I got a PM today and it's email notification .

Take care :) .. Thanks for the wishes for the exam:) :)

Chalo from Today i will take proper break :P...Otherwise I keep coming back in the middle of the break πŸ˜‚ ..

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Aww Thanks yaar... πŸ€—

@bold

Haha it's not like i'm taking a break from books or exam..so it's not like a break for enjoyment...its only a break from India forum 😊...its a competitive exam i'm preparing for...So there is always a LOT to read and retain in memory and practice tests for main exam... Need lot of preparation for it.πŸ˜’.. That's it 😊

Ab I logged in to check a PM as I got a PM today and it's email notification πŸ˜†

Chalo from Today i will take proper break :P...Otherwise I keep coming back in the middle of the break πŸ˜‚ ..

Take care :) .. Thanks for the wishes for the exam:) :)

Aww I see! :)

Okay. Yes, it seems like, a lot of preparation is required for this exam.
Sending you lots of good luck for the exam, hope you smash it! πŸ₯³

But do take mini breaks in-between revision as it gives refreshment during hectic schedule.πŸ˜‰

Haha yeah, its pretty tempting to log-in to IF as it’s kinda part of usual routine.πŸ˜‚

But anyways, all the best! πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep safe and take care!❀️ πŸ€—