Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: suryavni

Thanks...glad you liked it..

Will update the title...as you see still a bit Rusty being away for such a long time☺️

thanks for considering it and updating title...

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tere bin na lage Mera Mann 

Chapter 3

Abir jogged his way to the apartment shaking his head....

Wow...! That was a first.....!

He said to himself wryly...he just saw a girl gag herself and run away from him!

Usually it was the other way round....

But something about her eyes... her look bothered him....could she be....? Nah! she  had  a short hair... Abir reminded himself...the Mishty he knew would die if any one touched her long mane...he chuckled .

He reached the doorstep and heard Kunal...."toh khair Nahi......"

"Kiski khair nahi ?? Abir asked as he stepped in smiling politely to the elder lady...

"Mrs.Maheshwari......"Abir came forward and touched her feet..

Rajshri had stood up...her eyes wide with surprise...." Jeete raho beta"

Kunal felt Kuhu hide behind him....Abir too noticed it and smiled softly....

"Kuhu right ...Hi I am.Abir "

" Yeh Kuhu na badi chaalk hai...mujhe ullu banaya...par dekho Mishty ne use ithne daraake rakha hai aapke baare mein ki woh mere peeche chupne ki koshish Kar rahe hai.."

Kunal pulled Kuhu to his front and she gave Abir a slight smile....

"Okay...bachon... I 'll get you breakfast ...tum log baatein karo"

Rajshri stood up and started to kitchen but was stilled by the look of shock in Abir's face...

His gaze was fixed on the family portrait hanging on the wall opposite to him.....

Kuhu nudged Kunal ...both understanding why Abir was shocked....

In the portrait Rajshri was sitting flanked by two girls standing beside her hugging....

Abir swallowed hard ......the eyes that challenged him a few minutes back looked back at him but now brimming with laughter.The girl he met downstairs flashed a smile at him from the portrait.

Many things fitted together and his gaze turned to Kunal ...who asked Abir with a naughty smile.

"Bracelet wali mili kyaa...? Waise.. koi dhamaka nahi suna...tumne kuch suna Kuhu?? '

"Do you care to explain?" Abir's tone was grave.

Kunal bit his lips....

"Sorry Abir bhai...jab Mishty hamein chodke jaa Rahi thi to mujhe use ek parting gift Dena tha...I am  sorry Maine aapse jhoot bola..ki."

" Ki Mera Diya hua gift tumse kho gaya.."Abir let out a small sigh  ...but Kunal came to him....

"Par Maine theek Kiya Bhai..mere pas rehetha to kabka kho Chuka hota..main aise cheeze pehntha bhi nahi hoo..par dekho Mishty kitni saalon se sambhal ke rakha hain..."

He was proud of his friend....and Kuhu nodded when Kunal  looked at her with I am right.right? expression....

" Haan ..kitne saalon se mein beg karthi aayi hoo...woh Mishty ki bachi mujhe choone bhi nahi dete uss bracelet ko..'

Abir's eyes fell on to the photo again...he too saw with his own eyes what that bracelet meant for Mishty...his brows puckered in confusion...his mind racing to find the answer to a question....."Why she did it?" Rajshri looked at Abir immersed in a serious thought.... sighed and turned to the kitchen.

Kunal was very happy....he nudged Kuhu.....

"Hey Kuhu, don't you think Mishty has a crush on me....! aise Meri yaad ko harpal saath rakhna..vagerah vagerah.. "

Abir who was looking around the house stiffened a bit and turned to Kunal with a  stern look..Kuhu too gave a look to Kunal......and then nodded."Hmm...Now when you say...I think she reallllly have a crush on you...."

"Wow! Kuhu....you are soo....sweet  ..."Kunal grinned in satisfaction while Abir shook his head    ...giving up.

"Ya ...I know .I am the sweetest .woh to bus naam se sweet hai...but Mishty really does have a crush on you ...if not why would she keep a scrap book on you...! Chalo mein tumhe dikhaati Hoon...waise mujhe dhamki deke gayi hai ki uske room mein kadam bhi nahi rakhna...par Kunal ke liye woh maaf kardegi..."

Kuhu had a glint of naughtiness dancing  in her eyes....but the mention of the scrapbook grabbed Abir's attention...he  felt an odd tug in his heart.... Mishty kept a scrapbook on Kunal..great!

Kuhu had gone to fetch it along with Kunal while Abir addressed Rajshri...

"Mrs Maheshwari... now can I have your reports...? And does Kuhu and umm... ..woh...Mishty know the whole thing...."

Rajshri looked straight into Abir's eyes...

"If you are again Mrs Maheshwarying me I am not going to say anything." her voice held a hurt....

Abir looked away from her face....now ...he had braced himself to face an annoyance of a girl here... but look who is putting up the fight.....!

He stood up and walked over to Rajshri....who had a determined face.. turned away from him..

"Okay massi ma... Mujhe maaf kardo...."Abir kneeled before her.. holding on to his ears..

Rajshri was taken aback...Abir  asking forgiveness...!!

Something choked her lungs and she kept her hand on his head ruffling his hair...

They did get along well earlier...he called her massi ma first.he was such a loving kid....but then that was before his change of behaviour towards Meenakshi.

"Well...you are making allowances for me...that's it Abir ? Thodi daya uskeliye jiska thode hi din bache ho....I appreciate that..."

Rajshri managed to smile through her tears.... melting Abir's resolve to remain unattached to his massima..

His worst fear had come true....he was sure that only something utterly serious would make Meenakshi request him some thing...but massi ma  just told it bluntly...

"Is that really that bad?"he asked in a low voice..

Rajshrii nodded...wiping away her tears...."Abir...main aur Meenakshi apne dosti ko door see nibhaya... tumhare aur Mishty ki wajah se.."

Abir shot her an uncomfortable  look and stood up slowly from her side.... Rajshri continued...

"Tum donon ke beech mein saalon pehle Jo hui..uskeliye mein ek ko doshi nahi maanunga...dono ne ek doosre ko dard Diya hai....lekin ab tum dono bade ban Gaye ho..zimmedar ban Gaye ho ..to Kya yeh..anban hum bhula sakthe hai...mereliye yeh jaanna bohot zaroori hai ki Kya tum Mishty...Mishty ki khayal rakhoge...mere jaane ke baad.."

Abir stood silently...of course he knew very well why Mishty hated him....but then...he too was a kid..then...

"Abir....Beta...mein tumhe yahaan isliye bhejne ko kaha Meenakshi se ki mein tumse ek permission le sakoo."

Rajshri looked at him a bit hesitantly...and Abir looked at her with confusion...

"Mere permission massima?! Kyu? Kis baat keliye"

"Mein chahtha hoo ki Mishty tumhare saath New York aaye...apni padhaayi vahi karein aur tum logon ke saath Rajvansh Mansion mein rahe.Aur yeh tab mumkin hoga jab tum mujhse vaada karoge ki tum Mishty ka khayal rakhoge.."

Abir was taken aback by this odd request..."uh! Massima...!" he took a deep breath...

"I  ...i have  ...no Problem....jaise aapne bataaya ...we are grown ups now...and ...she was..."

He bit his lips...."she was actually nice to me out there..."..

He actually shook the hell out of her and she didn't slap him...she was damn nice...!!

Her angry face popped inside his brain and all he could do was to sigh as Rajshri smiled reassured...

"Hey Kuhu..not fair huh.....show me that!!"

They heard Kunal whining...Kuhu came running ahead holding a book.

"Dekho kaise Mishty ne scrapbook  rakha hai ..on her crrrussshhh!! "

Kuhu opened the first page for display to all...

It was Kunal's  photo adorned with a clown's cap....

Kuhu read out the caption loud...."my clown..!! Wow what an endearing name to call...!"

"Hey  ...this is not fair..." Kunal snatched the book and grinned sheepishly...

He smiled as he skimmed through the pages.... Mishty had all their childhood pictures catalogued neatly with interesting captions...

Suddenly his face sobered...and Kunal shot an offended look to Kuhu...she looked confused for a second then her face went white.....

Abir  looked at them amused..." Kya hai ? Itna sannata kyu hai Bhai..mujhe bhi dikhaao.. Let me.." ..."

"N...no...Abir bhai...it's nothing...!" Kunal turned two pages in hurry...

Abir  was now intrigued ....and before Kunal  could defend the scrapbook  it was snatched from him....

"Dekhoo to...tum Kya chupa rahe ho mujhse ....my photo right?!" Abir said with a smile as he skimmed through the pages...

Kunal and Kuhu  looked at each other in horror... Rajshri  was not understanding the change that came over them...but then she didn't know what  Abir was about to see...

Abir  stiffened ..and his smile slipped away...his eyes narrowing to slits...Kuhu held Kunal's sleeve in fear....

It was indeed his photo....!

But the way Mishty treated it was the cause of his sudden change...

The picture was crossed with red ink...and the caption scribbled on it...

"Insensitive Arrogant Pighead...."

Abir closed his eyes for a second....maybe he deserved this....for his actions....

He shut the book and looked into the tensed eyes staring at him....

Kuhu was looking frightened ....and then Abir shrugged...and raised his arms in submission...

"I am not angry...."a look of relief from Kuhu was followed by an impulsive hug from Kunal..

"And I am okay...now can we freshen up....massima .. mujhe bhook lagi hai zoronse ."

"I am sorry beta...abhi lagaathi hoon." Rajshri but was stopped by Abir...

" massi ma... Aap mujhse kisi bhi baat keliye sorry nahi bolenge.." Abir hugged her sideways...

"Hey Kuhu..where do we get to camp...?"Abir smiled at Kuhu who scrambled to her feet to show them the way......

Mishty stormed her way up by the stairs.....

It was a hell of a day....uh! God....!

As she reached their doorstep she stopped ....no need to make Badima and Kuhu tensed...

Calm Mishty. ...calm....she commanded her anger...

After taking a deep breath she gently pushed open the door and entered stealthily...

She heard Kuhu laugh from the kitchen....okay...she carefully  entered and locked her room and then tossed her bag and the cover on to the table....

She had been furious all day.....and that Avi...! He had to propose her today..!!!.of all the days...!!?.

Mishty ran her fingers through her hair in desperation....

She liked Avi....as a matter of fact there were a few Indian students in her school...and naturally they were close....she, Avi, Sanju, Rahul and Christy.......

She never thought of anything but friendship between her and Avi ...but then...lately she had a gut feeling that something was wrong....and today she got the confirmation....

I need a cold shower to cool off... Mishty shook her head in despair as she absently pulled the change of dress from her wardrobe...

She had rejected him.....but then she has to deal with him again....

What a prospectus of having him as her dance partner....!.

Mishty turned on the shower and wished the icy water could cool off her temper....

She changed into a pink halter neck top and blue jean shorts...

Badima will definitely raise her one brow.... 

Mishty got out shivering a little in cold   and walked to the dressing table, drying her hair...and...

She froze on her position.....an inaudible gasp escaped her throat as her eyes sank into the details of what she saw....

Great...!! She was dreaming ..that too in broad day light....this had to happen after all the days happenings...!!!

A man was sitting on her bed with his back to her....his well toned muscles moving lazily under the vest he wore...the sunlight peeping through her balcony door  highlighted his profile giving him a striking aura....

She stood there mesmerised by the way warmth seeped in to her being....

And she had thought a cold shower could redeem her day....!!!

Mishty blinked her eyes tightly....and then opened them taking time....

It was then she noticed the things she missed earlier....

A back pack on her bed....some files neatly stacked by his side....

The reality struck her like a blow...

This was not a Dream....!.the man was for real..!.and he is in her bedroom....!!!

Thanks @ruhi19 and @Mii5..and all the silent readers out there...

Let me know how this one fared on your appreciation scale ...

A theme song has been updated in the character sketch post...

Do comment

❣️

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really liked the way story is being unfold. Well written! 

Dil mange more.

Thank you 😊

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

im love with this update...

suryavni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

I really liked the way story is being unfold. Well written! 

Dil mange more.

Thank you 😊

Thank you dear..

Hoping next chapter will satisfy you..

Take care

suryavni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

im love with this update...

Me too...😊

It's been years this thread of story itching to get out...now it's like the characters found their soul...

I am enjoying writing this..

Thank you for your encouragement ❤️

Take care 

suryavni thumbnail

Tere bin na lage Mera Mann

Chapter 4

Abir  studied the medical reports once more...

his brows arched in concentration...occasionally noting down terms which eluded him on his phone...

But from one word in the report he could summarise that everything looked grim....

Secondary stage....oh! God....why massima ignored all the symptoms...he walked to the balcony pulling out his phone...

"Nihaal...I need your help dude...!"

Nihaal was Abir's best buddy from the high school and presently an Intern in a prestigious Hospital in New York...

After clearing his doubts and entrusting Nihaal with the duty of contacting doctors Abir walked back...

He pulled up his laptop, booted and typed glioblastoma multiforme in Google......

He was so drawn into the articles describing the symptoms and treatment that he dismissed the sound from the bathroom ...may be Kunal was finally taking bath...!

Until someone hissed from his back....

"Who the hell are you?? And don't dare to move....stay still!!"

Abir stiffened..as a fragrance enveloped him....his senses ...honey....his fingers swiftly minimised the page as he drew a deep breath.... unconsciously inhaling more....

Time to come face to face with Ms.Arrogance...he winced inwardly....he had expected this to happen when he had company...but it seems they must start off again...in wrong terms...

"Turn around..."

Her voice held a command and he obliged meekly...hands rising in mock surrender...

Mishty's's eyes went wide in surprise as she yelled..

"Tum??!!"

Abir looked at her as if he was seeing for the first time.....

Yes it was first time since he could not see much of her earlier...thanks to the bulky raincoat...

But now in front of him stood a girl....

beauty personified....

she was lean...but with ample curves...

Her face was angular..with a delightfully full lips....a slight dent on her chin....

she should still have her dimples when she smiled...her wet hair tips kissed her bare shoulders...

Abir tried to get hold of his thoughts which were raving inside his brain in split seconds...but lost again when his eyes fell on her  lean legs...

It was only when he saw her holding a hockey stick in her hand ...ready to strike it at him..did Abir snap from his state of stupor..

"Oh!! Dammit!! I asked who are you....? And what are you doing in...in..my bedroom...?"

Mishty took position to strike him....

My! Was she for real....! Abir groaned inwardly...but held his composure...

"Abir." his eyes bored into her gauging her reaction....

Mishty did not even flinch....she couldn't... as a sudden feeling of frostiness enveloped her....

She could actually hear the commotion taking place inside her brain....

"Abir Rajvansh.."Abir supplied his name with a tinge of haughtiness..

Mishty frowned...as if absent minded...trying to place the name ...."Abir...What?!"

Now that brought an annoyance on his face....she didn't remember him? It was hard to buy....

"Rajvansh" he said tartly...irritated by the thought that she didn't remember him..

He saw her roll her eyes as they swept his whole length.....

A smirk played at the corner of her lips....

"Oh! That's why ...you are so at home here Mr."

Abir was silently studying her...she hadn't even moved from her striking posture...

A knock at the door diverted their gaze from each other to the door...

"Abir bhai..darwaza kholo na..." Abir heard Kunal call out...

He looked at Mishty whose demonear suddenly changed...her face lit up..and a big smile was blooming...Abir shrugged and went to open the door...

There stood Kunal and Kuhu..smiling...but in fraction of second their faces ashened...

"Mishty.yyy...tum yahaan kaise???.tu kab wapas aayi?"

Kuhu asked panicking ....darting a glance to a silent Abir...

"and did we miss the fire crackers...!"Kunal looked at Mishty with his wide impish grin...

" Lagtha hai Bhai ka ache see swaagath ho Raha tha"

Mishty let go of  her hockey stick and put hands on her hips...

"Idiot Kunal...let me show you the firecrackers...Tera bhi to swaagath karna hai."

She charged at him as Kunal started a soft laugh opening his arms which doubled up with Mishty''s as they hugged tight...

"I missed you so much buddy..."

Mishty had tears in her eyes and Kuhu saw the glint in Kunal''s eyes too....they sure were not the result of laughing....

Rajshri was joining them in the room that she heard Kunal exclaim...

"Wah Mishty.. Tum Abir Bhai ko hockey stick se sach mein maarne vaali thi.!"

"What do you expect me to do when i find a stranger in my room ...my bed..?" Mishty retorted bitingly throwing a cold glance to Abir who was still silent...

"Well you could have knocked me out with a feather if you cared ..."

Abir said mockingly as he lifted his brow pointing to the exposed dip of her navel..... then sweeping a eye from tip to toe..

Hot blush flamed her cheeks as she pulled her short top down.. suddenly conscious of her attire .

Kunal let out a guffaw while Kuhu stifled her laugh when she saw Mishty looking at her with burning eyes...

"Kuhu ki bachi Tumhe Pata thaa...!"Mishty said accusingly as she now noted that Kuhu was unusually decent in her full sleeve top and track pants...

Kuhu fidgeted ..."sorry Mishty.lekin...tum to ek toofaan...nahi.. tsunami hi khadi kar deti agar .tumhe Pata hota to....mein aur Dadi Tera tantrums nahi dekhna chahthe the....and I could have given up my room...but you know its full of my project stuff..."her voice trailed...

"Mishty!"Rajshri admonished her  ..."tum Abir ya kisi se bhi aisee rudely behave nahi Kar sakthi samjhi....."

Mishty looked hurt at her Badimaa's rebuke ....but her insides have started taking flips....she felt spooky...

Kuhu  supported Rajshri.."yes Mishty..Aur Abir bro tho subah ko Tere help bhi Kiya that na...to aise unse baat karna it's not right ...."

The mention of the morning incident snapped her out of her numbness...

"Oh! And You know what.... I would have preferred to lose it than being brought back by Mr.Mighty Rajvansh...now I am dreading the punch lines...

if i had known it was yours I wouldn't have bothered to return this to you..!" Mishty said mimicking Abir's style....and then bit her lips when her eyes met his twinkling ones.......realising that she gave it away...

Abir chuckled .

So Ms Agarwal did not have full amnesia...!! she remembered him all too well...

His laugh was a soft rumble and Mishty found her insides bubble in an unknown feeling....

She needed some time to gather her wits.....God ?! how on Earth did she know in the morning that it was Abir!!! She even called out his name..

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath...."Okay...can I get a few moments of Privacy...please..itna toh meherbaani kijije. After this sneak attack..."

Abir shrugged and left the room...

"Hey..Mishty...you look awesome...ek dum firecracker.."Kunal winked at her reassuringly as he  followed  Abir...

Kuhu  puckered her brows in concern...there was something more disturbing Mishty..but she was wise enough not to press her about whatever it was...

Mishty curled her toes under her as she sat on her bed hugging her pillow tightly...

She does have some limit of endurance ....her eyes went up in despair...

And she could not make out at all ...that she could recognise him...remember him.....

And he ....he didn't....! he did'nt remember her ...she felt a sudden squeeze in her heart..

No No. Mishty pull yourself!!

She calmed herself...there was no way out.. she was trapped and no tantrum can save her.this time...Badima and Kuhu knew about Abir and kunal's arrival ...and they deliberately kept it away from her....! She was hurt...but felt relieved when she thought of Kunal..

Okay dark  clouds do have silver lining...!

Her eyes fell on the packet containing her dress...and then to the wall clock....

OMG...its already four...

She scrambled out of her bed calling out for Kuhu..

Guys...it's a pleasure for me dream and write about Mishbir..

I am sharing my pleasure with all you lovely people..

Do like and comment

Do criticize..

Take care of yourself and your loved ones..

Surya

suryavni thumbnail

Hi all

Creating a PM List for TBNLMM..

Those who are interested please hop in with a comment

❣️

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting!!!

Waiting for the next chapter.....

Thank you 😊

pallavi25 thumbnail

Wonderful story and updates, you write so well! 👍🏼Please continue soon. No need to PM me as I check this forum everyday and will check for your updates.