Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Exciting update with start of wedding celebrations yet anxiety about Meenu’s plans for Mishbir ❤️😍😰

Poor Mishti didn’t expect to get accepted by step father but glad she has a loving brother now. 🤗

Oh so Eve Tal is short form of event and talent, I’m a tube light 😂

Why were Abir and Mishti staying away from each other in NY? Granted they’re busy with work, studies & wedding planning but they could have met at Andre’s cafe?😕

Must say K3 are experts at keeping MishBir a secret from Meenu

This is a good description of Meenu’s conflicted mind about Mishbir- “she wanted one thing and dreaded the same thing.”

Great that Meenu told Nanu the terrible secrets of Mehul’s deeds. Why would it destroy their family and Mishbir? Is it because Mehul killed BP and Parul’s husband?

That Udaipur pic is really gorgeous, that’s on my next trip itinerary 

Mishti in Udaipur, uh oh she will have to meet her estranged family the Singhanias but Abir’s love will give her moral strength to face them

Wow Abir bought maheshwari home for Mishti and Bm? Mishti’s happiness is blissful 😍

Neil pestering Mishti about her own dream wedding is funny as well as poignant because she won’t get that happiness so soon 🥺

Mishti’s reaction at Abir’s name and Neil laughing and her hitting him was cute 😆

Oh god Meenu again matchmaking for Mishti this time with Neil! Why? With poisonous MIL like Nimmi aunty and deadly SIL like Piya? 

So Meenu knew it in her heart that Abir loved Mishti but still not in favor of their union? Why? What’s so terrible about their past that they cannot be together?😨😱 

It’s not Abir’s fault that his dad is a murderer and killed BP? Why is she calling them a ticking bomb? Or is Meenu against love marriage like in the show? How can mishti be happy in neil’s home with those 2 poisonous women? 😰

Oh god Meenu will tell Abir the terrible secret and he will break up with Mishti?😭

Saksham is a sweet guy, made amends with Neil too, Piya doesn’t deserve him!

Oh good Abir arrived but yeh kya? Chipku girl kahan se as gayi? 😲

Now jealous angry chorni activated, Abir ki toh khair nahin!😆

Nihaal supplied fuel to her fire of jealousy 😂

I can totally imagine this scene, angry jealous Mishti stomping off to the lift with Mark and Nihaal saying Abir can find his own way😂

Abir enjoying his jealous fierce gf 😳

Haye back hug in the corridor and pinning her to foyer wall ☺️

The last scene was quite delicious and much anticipated ☺️

Please continue where they were left and make Abir get rid of whoever is knocking on the door ☺️

Mishbir heartbreak thoughts are making me anxious! I hope they don’t marry anyone else even though they separate...😱

Thanks for the pm and interesting chapter 🤗

Waiting eagerly for more romance and nok jhok during Neerya wedding celebrations!😍

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Surya for the short and lovely update 😃

I am a little confused about Meenu-Nanu's convo. What exactly was Meenu worried about? Maybe you have already mentioned it but I can't remember 😭 Also why is meenu still pushing for mishti-neil AFTER knowing about mishbir? She is such a pyaar ki dushman 

Finally, angry jealous chorni is back!! 😎

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Hi Surya, please update if possible 🥺