Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Wait , what??????????

Wasn't it like when Sushant had gone for script reading that this man realised he was not there mentally and had issues and what not??????

I am sorry I am very confused. He did say that no?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Wait , what??????????

Wasn't it like when Sushant had gone for script reading that this man realised he was not there mentally and had issues and what not??????

I am sorry I am very confused. He did say that no?

Unless my memory defies me, It was Mukesh who had said that.. And Mukesh hadn't said they offered him Sadak 2 but that Sushant was considered for the role

Edited by zehreeli.kheer - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He met Sushant just twice in two years . 2018 one I remember, I think Sush had tweeted . And then just once in 2020 and in one meeting he 'knew' he had scrizophenia like Parveen Babi

Wow. đź‘Ź

Will there be no legal repurcussions on him, his brother and his associate Suhrita for passing such judgements on him within few hours of his demise ???

Having depression and suffering from scrizophenia are two very very different things .

Edited by LiveEatLove - 4 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t believe him

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

He met Sushant just twice in two years . 2018 one I remember, I think Sush had tweeted . And then just once in 2020 and in one meeting he 'knew' he had scrizophenia like Parveen Babi

Wow. đź‘Ź

Will there be no legal repurcussions on him, his brother and his associate Suhrita for passing such judgements on him within few hours of his demise ???

Having depression and suffering from scrizophenia are two very very different things .

not just declaring their quack diagnosis but leading the narrative and kept doing so until people started questioning loud and clear. Now they have met him only twice. Alternate realities I guess.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

That’s slander. With SSR gone it’s upto his family to fight that I suppose. But their staying out I guess

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That’s slander. With SSR gone it’s upto his family to fight that I suppose. But their staying out I guess

I think they are waiting for the police to complete the investigation.

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Budhao voh tera standard ka bhi nahi tha

Only flop ppl can work in Ur so called psycho D grade films