Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

You can actually see Alia's forehead wrinkles caked in makeup in the Instagram pic.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Alia was also offered Pathaan, Jawan, Tiger 3, Gadar 2 and Animal. Animal she sacrificed to her hubby whose career was at the brink of going obscure. Baaki sab movies she rejected point blank and the roles went to the second tier actors.

Edited by e1t53e - 28 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Alia was also offered Pathaan, Jawan, Tiger 3, Gadar 2 and Animal. Animal she sacrificed to her hubby whose career was at the brink of going obscure. Baaki sab movies she rejected point blank and the roles went to the second tier actors.

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Haha hahah hahah ahah hahahh

While I was on my trip this Omg now this whole place is Alia vs shraddha who thought

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

While I was on my trip this Omg now this whole place is Alia vs shraddha who thought

Alia and her camp just inserted themselves and getting bajaoed across the SM by the regular audiences for the way they were trying to discredit Shraddha from her own movie,

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

You can actually see Alia's forehead wrinkles caked in makeup in the Instagram pic.

The only person in the world who can look like a teenager and old at the same time
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

SH all your tactics coming truesmiley37referring to your toolkitsmiley16

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359665

muje samaj ni aata ye PR log aise news deke ukhad kya lenge? Chahe role munjya ka role pehle alia ko offer hua ho ya kisiko bhi, how does it matter? People will remember munjya for those actors who acted in the movie, that's it
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Alia is taking badla, because Imtiaz said he wanted to cast Aish in Highway..so she doesnt like that she was not the first choice for it..and hence she is the first choice for Munjhya.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: e1t53e

damn I was such a strong Alia fan..but I am having a great time watching Alia bashing..not even sure what has changed..but it almost feels like I have Alia fatigue..smiley36 hopefully Jigra can hit reset.smiley36