Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidyotama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Case of missing fugitive both parts which were earlier missing are now available

Edited by Investigative - 4 years ago
JasonBravo25 thumbnail

1st Question:Any One Tell Me How Can I Download Episodes of CID in 1080p Sonyliv Version...Because I Live in Abroad...And Can't Access to Sonyliv

Please Tell Me The Best vpn Or Best Method...

I have A Huge Db System. In First Phase I Can Store Episodes From (1-500) 1080p HD As a BackUp For All CID Lovers.

Then When Sony Upload Complete CID i Will Definately Download Them.

2nd Question:Can Any One Check How Many Episodes of Sumit Sambhal Lega Upload in Sonyliv...

3rd News About Aahat Complete Season With Complete Episodes...Waiting For Sonyliv Team...

#CID1080p

#AAHAT

#SUMITSAMBHALLEGA

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JasonBravo25

1st Question:Any One Tell Me How Can I Download Episodes of CID in 1080p Sonyliv Version...Because I Live in Abroad...And Can't Access to Sonyliv

Please Tell Me The Best vpn Or Best Method...

I have A Huge Db System. In First Phase I Can Store Episodes From (1-500) 1080p HD As a BackUp For All CID Lovers.

Then When Sony Upload Complete CID i Will Definately Download Them.

2nd Question:Can Any One Check How Many Episodes of Sumit Sambhal Lega Upload in Sonyliv...

3rd News About Aahat Complete Season With Complete Episodes...Waiting For Sonyliv Team...

#CID1080p

#AAHAT

#SUMITSAMBHALLEGA

I also live outside of India. Proton VPN is working fine for me. I am using the server of India (Mumbai) to access to Sonyliv.

You can use the app VIDEODER to download the episodes. The pc app is not working for me to download from sonyliv. But the android app is working just fine.

nirma977 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sony people are best..yesterday they send me a message that episodes 139 amd 140 have no problems...they have checked it😂😂i tried explaining them with screenshot also that those episodes have been repeated but they are not understanding😣😖

JasonBravo25 thumbnail

Hey Nirmal I Want CID Episodes Sonyliv Version So I Can Check it Out....Can U Tell Me How Many Episodes Are Uploaded in google.. or Can u Share Me Links?

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nirma977

Sony people are best..yesterday they send me a message that episodes 139 amd 140 have no problems...they have checked it😂😂i tried explaining them with screenshot also that those episodes have been repeated but they are not understanding😣😖

At least they are replying to you😆

Please send them the missing episode numbers.

Edited by HIDEnSEEK06 - 4 years ago
nirma977 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

At least they are replying to you😆

Please send them the missing episode numbers.

I did that but they seem confused..or maybe high..even i shared screenshot of the error,they still say we checked the videos,they seem to work fine😀😂

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

I did that but they seem confused..or maybe high..even i shared screenshot of the error,they still say we checked the videos,they seem to work fine😀😂

Highly possible 😀😀😀

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Lol at least you're getting a reply. Where did you message them? On FB?

I've tried email, FB, and even their website. I'm still waiting for a reply.

nirma977 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol at least you're getting a reply. Where did you message them? On FB?

I've tried email, FB, and even their website. I'm still waiting for a reply.

Ya shreya,directly messaged on messenger of fb..they always seem to reply there😄