Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Tum ab tak ho kya IF par??

CID is starting again as per some news

Uff meri beta ji ki yaad dila di. Let me find her on FB and bring her here if she's still around. Usse toh baat kiya saalon beet gaye.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Just completed my rewatching of Mentalist and saw this... This is the best news ever. Hope things work out and the old team is back. Acp, Abhijit, Daya, Purvi, Salunkhe, Tarika, Pankaj and maybe some old officers too... Will miss Freddy... I will happily enjoy even the most predictable episodes of CId than what is currently available in ITV nowsmiley14

But dear writers it would be awesome if you can take some inspiration from Mentalist, Bones, cold case etc etc. Hoping for episodes with good solid detective work and excellent bonding sprinkled with some fun

Edited by TianaWrites - 10 days ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Just completed my rewatching of Mentalist and saw this... This is the best news ever. Hope things work out and the old team is back. Acp, Abhijit, Daya, Purvi, Salunkhe, Tarika, Pankaj and maybe some old officers too... Will miss Freddy... I will happily enjoy even the most predictable episodes of CId than what is currently available in ITV nowsmiley14

But dear writers it would be awesome if you can take some inspiration from Mentalist, Bones, cold case etc etc. Hoping for episodes with good solid detective work and excellent bonding sprinkled with some fun

They did get inspired from foriegn shows in the middle , that's why we got some weird episodes like Trishakti(Flash + X men)smiley39

Rather they should make 2 part episodes with solid storylines like the initial years of this show

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

I hope that we get to see season 2 soon

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

Uff meri beta ji ki yaad dila di. Let me find her on FB and bring her here if she's still around. Usse toh baat kiya saalon beet gaye.

Please try to bring her. She rarely responds these days

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Please try to bring her. She rarely responds these days

I couldn't find her on FB. She might have deactivated her account there as well.

binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Hello Hello

Awesome ... Let's hope for the best.

Thank you for opening this post.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

I couldn't find her on FB. She might have deactivated her account there as well.

Messaged her on WhatsApp wahan bhi seems she is off

ajay17october thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago
Dangal 2 channel Starts CID Classic Episodes from 11:50 AM to 7:00 PM
CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Are you guys still active in I-F? CID is making a comeback