Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

Unfortunately not. There is a huge gap of episodes that they didn't upload for some reason

Typical Sony behaviour.....hope they upload everything soon.....thanks for the update!!!

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago
ampal16999 thumbnail

I’ve just noticed that Sonyliv is uploading multiple shows at the same time and also replacing all the other uploads which had the Sony logo, basically they’re going to make all there shows logo free a clean image but by uploading so many shows at the same time they are making lots of mistakes. I’ve noticed mistakes in other shows as well. I personally believe that they should focus on 1 show at a time, that way there’s less room for mistakes but as we know it’s Sony they always mess up on something. Also has anyone noticed that all the episodes of CID are interlaced and not in progressive mode means it has those lines running around.

ampal16999 thumbnail

Sonyliv recently got a new ceo that’s why we got that new Sonyliv 2.0 but the team behind Sonyliv is the same. Making mistakes, not taking care of issues and not replying as well. They always have 1 answer if you ever tell them about an issue, we have forwarded your message to the right team and they will have a look. After that there’s no fixing the issue or replying back.

I remember when hotstar uploaded ssshhh koi have I think episodes 43 was missing and there was some other episode in place of that and when I asked hotstar about it they told me that they have lost that episode (I don’t know how you can lose it) and there’s not way that it will ever be uploaded. See that’s called professionalism, they gave an answer to my issue.

I don’t know when will Sony understand this. They probably throw all our emails directly to trash.

nirma977 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

They have also wrongly uploaded case of missing girl in place of repressed memory in 2007

Also they have done mistake in 2004 episode of 15 year old case

I also tweeted on their twitter help handle but no response

That’s why they can never beat Hotstar . Hotstar would have replied in one hour. They would not have made such mistakes either

Sony can never be as professional as Star

Even episodes 314,315,317 and 318...they ended one episode in 2 parts of 314 and 315 then nect episode should have been 316 but next no is 317 acp in game of death i guess...they just skipped that 316 number😖

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

They have uploaded 325 to 352 which they had missed but my cursor is not moving beyond 379 so can anyone check if they have uploaded 380 to 400?

I checked it a few hours ago.....they still haven't uploaded

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Will check again

EDIT; They haven't uploaded beyond 379.......if they do I'll record murder by marriage and share it in this post itself

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago
JasonBravo25 thumbnail

Hey Dear What Are You Talking... Hotstar is Only Good For Movies Not For Serials... Firstly In 2013 They Uploaded All Serials on Youtube...Then After Hotstar App they Suddenly Removed all Serials... And Now Only From 2012-2020 They Uploaded Several Serials Which Are Available in 1080p Quality...So According My Research.Only Zee5 App And their Team Are Perfect For Everything in Recent time.they Are Best...

Hotstar and Sonyliv Are Totally useless platforms...

There is a Huge Loud on Sonyliv Team..Their CEO Tell Them To Reupload all Serials Again With No Sony logo.. That's Why Episodes of Some Serials Include CID Are Missing...But Give it Some Time...They Will Upload Complete Collection of CID And Other Serials....

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasonBravo25

Hey Dear What Are You Talking... Hotstar is Only Good For Movies Not For Serials... Firstly In 2013 They Uploaded All Serials on Youtube...Then After Hotstar App they Suddenly Removed all Serials... And Now Only From 2012-2020 They Uploaded Several Serials Which Are Available in 1080p Quality...So According My Research.Only Zee5 App And their Team Are Perfect For Everything in Recent time.they Are Best...

Hotstar and Sonyliv Are Totally useless platforms...

There is a Huge Loud on Sonyliv Team..Their CEO Tell Them To Reupload all Serials Again With No Sony logo.. That's Why Episodes of Some Serials Include CID Are Missing...But Give it Some Time...They Will Upload Complete Collection of CID And Other Serials....

Yes Hotstar is actually worse at uploading serials

Vidyotama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They have uploaded murder by marriage 🥳

Gaganjyoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good News 🔥

CID Episode-395 and 396 - Murder by Marriage added on Sony LIV. Go and watch. 🥳